Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (20388 Views)

Barcanista! See This :) / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
1. Switching of Candidate/Party:
I have never been a card-carrying member of any political party. Never! I supported GEJ after he won the PDP ticket in 2011 and thumb-printed for him during the election. As at then, I never really believed in him but was only hopeful, I never believed in GMB either.
During the Stella Oduah saga I was cheer leading for her head because I wanted a better Nigeria-though was still a GEJ fan. I also pledged to campaign against GEJ should the matter be swept. I kept to my word, I was never antagonised by pro-PDP.
July 2014 I was still critical but wanted a #Change to better my life and our lives as Nigerians. I took the APC serious and declared support. Yet I never registered membership. I had supported Kwankwaso because of his deeds in Kano not because I like his name. I never liked GMB as at then because I never believed in him. I created a thread against him but a friend/brother told me to research on him independent of propaganda. I did, and I became is biggest fan. I inherited his NL image management without anybody's contact or soliciting. I never switched to GMB because I didn't believe in Kwankwaso anymore, I did because he was never in the ruling party and he's assertive. Throughout this period, I've never allowed my political bias affect my personal relationship with people. Firefire, Truckpusher and even Donphilopus can bear testimony except they feel otherwise.

2. My Loss For Buhari
As a proud Ijaw supporting Buhari to the bones, I fell out with my brothers and neighbours that interpreted my action to be treachery against the Ijaw aspiration. So many times I do explain to those that grants me audience, and always hopeful the rest understand. I've got threat messages (which prompted me to cry to 8 members of NL "progressive"wink. I had to take down my facebook page and twitter handle. Just of recent I reactivated my twitter. I went through all these because I thought I had backups.

3. Antagonism By NL e-APC
I usually realise that I get tactically attacked by NL APC each time I opined a dissenting view. Some tag it people pleasing, some tag it popularity seeking, some assumed I'm a mole and opportunist. First, I can't be a mole because I don't have APC card neither do we have any APC secret meeting that we hold. I neither leaked any private conversation I have with APC member to anyone in pro-PDP. I challenge anyone to refute this. Secondly, due to my upbringing, I have never been an "opportunist" or popularity seeking. I move as I'm convinced and defy odds. If I ere I retrace, if I'm convinced I'm on the right I hold on. That's me. It is unfortunate that the same people that I think are with me wouldn't want me to speak my mind or rather wants absolute conformity or cult following. The unwarranted insults and denigration of my personality was not a shock but disappointing. The new story is that I am influenced by a lady. Very disjointed assumption

5. Leaving Their Camp:
The support shown by the pro-PDP camp and a section of pro-GMB camp coupled with other factors seriously made me to reconsider my continuous stay in the "progressive" camp. Brotherhood should not be define by just political affiliation, mutual respect and understanding even in disagreement should supersede. Secondly, I see no moral standing in remaining where you are told yoi aren't wanted.

6. Going Against The APC
As said earlier, my support for Buhari is not premised on blind followership. I believe in his ability to lead Nigeria to greatness but I don't believe in his political party men with respect to sincerity and the antecedents of some of them. With the outburst against me on this platform, it begs for lots of question. I henceforth resign my membership as "Nairaland Progressive".

7. My Commitment To My New Found Love and Smear Campaign:
I recognise the smear campaign against my person but I will not be moved because they are all driven by emotions and not facts. I hope however that it doesn't affect the relationship I have with some friends. The Goodluck Jonathan's government that I've been very critical of may not be the best, but the fact that I enjoy the freedom to criticise his policies without receiving so much hatred from his supporters and even earned their respect in disagreement shows that there is hope as against the "progressive" camp. Democracy is built on freedom, especially freedom to air our views without fear or favor. Absence of this makes whatever we do or assume a hogwash.
Henceforth, I shall be critical of the APC and all those big wigs that goes about with broom shouting #Change when their own house is on fire. My criticism will no longer be one sided any longer. He that is to come to equity must come with clean hands. I will support publicly good policies of Jonathan's administration and criticise when necessary. Ditto APC

Finally, I apologise sincerely to all those that may feel let down by my decision. I apologise to those that will unfollow me after reading this, but my sincerity in this is absolute. My happiness is important, and a better Nigeria built on sincerity, acceptance and understanding is paramount. Progressiveness is not when someone shouts change, progressiveness is when someone lead a life of #Change.

I appreciate Aanumama, ibnsultaan, dein77, Jmaine, firefire, jaybee and all those that supported me one way or the other during my trying times. I owe you all sincere gratitude.

God Bless Us All
Nigeria Shall Be Great

90 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by SeverusSnape(m): 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
No matter what, I support you barcanista, don't mind all these so called progressives calling for your head. They are not true friends.
My brother, you are welcome to the winning team. Leave those broom carriers alone.

Sai barcanista
moderators, you know the drill

Kai Buhari

APC FANS, CRY FOR ME...
[img]http://3.bp..com/-8vN1H5ZGhzc/UP8G0JebZjI/AAAAAAAAGuI/i_Uk3Db4Olo/s1600/asian-crying.gif[/img]

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Firefire(m): 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dear Bacarnista,

I salute your courage and astute decision, challenging the master is a taboo in APC.

Bear no grouse, politics is a game. Forgive your old friends and let life continue.

You will recall we have spoken extensively on the fraudulent party called APC and her composition of criminals. They act against what they preach, they claimed ‘Progressive’ but worse than the fallen angels.

If APC is the ruling party, I bet no opposition party will ever exist: A Case Study of ACN’ in Lagos, until recently.

Please let join hands and take Nigeria to the height of Greatness through the transformation agenda of our amiable president, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

As many not comfortable with the decision of Barcanista can as well follow the path of honor.

We shall welcome you to the Party of Light and Understanding after wider consultation.

Shalom!

Firefire!

Welcome message here: https://www.nairaland.com/2150964/barcanista-blackmail-stand/5#30794657

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Kenai: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
Another Cramjones on the loose.
"My stand". Why not "My take"?
Writing useless autobiographies nobody cares about, and signing it off with their names. Talk about self esteem issues.
I guess it's an APC thing.

When this clown was dining with the so-called progressives, leading the way and getting torn to shreds by Datolee while they stood by like cowards and watched on in horror, they called him their hero.
When the same buffoon was attacking his fellow Southerners and making a complete bum of himself just for Buhari, he was an agent of Change.
When he threw himself infont of a train the day he killed his own credibility by defending that video about Buhari excusing press oppression, he was a beacon of light and a symbol of progress.

But today, he is a TANoid, a fool, an attention seeker and a self-serving brown-noser currently about to face the gallows at the hands of his strange bed-fellows. Oh noes! He ain't progressive no more.
This reminds me of that fictional story about that guy who funded military coups only to get served in the end when his election was annulled by the same military. Uh-oh, wait, that story wasn't fictional after all!

Barcanista is now a bat - Rejected by the mammals and rejected by the birds.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by ozoigbondu: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista the only APC man with thinking faculty who refused to be programmed to be chanting SAI BUHARI endlessly your camp will miss you.The fact that you are still alive means a lot.To all APC progressives you have lost a great and noble soldier your best unsentimental asset the only bridge builder you guys have thanks to your overbearing critism and vile on his person for holding a contary view .As for barcanista he has and will forever have my respect

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Firefire(m): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
The political Jobber job is back. One would think he's lai mohammed the way he drops. Just go and join ranks with FFK and solicit for a better remuneration. I expect you to start posting anti-APC topics soon, with this moniker or some other one why does your profile picture still carry APC's logo?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by SeverusSnape(m): 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista, Now you know the kind of people that call themselves your comrades, what sort of comrades can't bear to hear a candid view of one of their own... You have been in the dragon's den all the while.

You owe no apology to any blood sucker, Hypocrites! angry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista has rights. The fact that he was or is an APC member or that you see him as a traitor don't cancel his rights. You could be pained by this, but remember to respect his rights.

Barcanista, move on brother. Do your thing. smiley

March4Buhari

Ayamlaykorn

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by MalcoImX: 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
"Do not turn one Blunder into two. It is quite usual to commit four others in order to remedy one, or to excuse one piece of impertinence by still another. Folly is either related to, or identical with the family of Lies, for in both cases it needs many to support one. The worst of a bad case is having to fight it, and worse than the ill itself is not being able to conceal it. The annuity of one failing serves to support many others. A wise man may make one slip but never two, and that only in running, not while standing still." – Baltasar Gracian

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by koboko69: 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
1. Switching of Candidate/Party:
I have never been a card-carrying member of any political party. Never! I supported GEJ after he won the PDP ticket in 2011 and thumb-printed for him during the election. As at then, I never really believed in him but was only hopeful, I never believed in GMB either.
During the Stella Oduah saga I was cheer leading for her head because I wanted a better Nigeria-though was still a GEJ fan. I also pledged to campaign against GEJ should the matter be swept. I kept to my word, I was never antagonised by pro-PDP.
July 2014 I was still critical but wanted a #Change to better my life and our lives as Nigerians. I took the APC serious and declared support. Yet I never registered membership. I had supported Kwankwaso because of his deeds in Kano not because I like his name. I never liked GMB as at then because I never believed in him. I created a thread against him but a friend/brother told me to research on him independent of propaganda. I did, and I became is biggest fan. I inherited his NL image management without anybody's contact or soliciting. I never switched to GMB because I didn't believe in Kwankwaso anymore, I did because he was never in the ruling party and he's assertive. Throughout this period, I've never allowed my political bias affect my personal relationship with people. Firefire, Truckpusher and even Donphilopus can bear testimony except they feel otherwise.
2. My Loss For Buhari
As a proud Ijaw supporting Buhari to the bones, I fell out with my brothers and neighbours that interpreted my action to be treachery against the Ijaw aspiration. So many times I do explain to those that grants me audience, and always hopeful the rest understand. I've got threat messages (which prompted me to cry to 8 members of NL "progressive"wink. I had to take down my facebook page and twitter handle. Just of recent I reactivated my twitter. I went through all these because I thought I had backups.
3. Antagonism By NL e-APC
I usually realise that I get tactically attacked by NL APC each time I opined a dissenting view. Some tag it people pleasing, some tag it popularity seeking, some assumed I'm a mole and opportunist. First, I can't be a mole because I don't have APC card neither do we have any APC secret meeting that we hold. I neither leaked any private conversation I have with APC member to anyone in pro-PDP. I challenge anyone to refute this. Secondly, due to my upbringing, I have never been an "opportunist" or popularity seeking. I move as I'm convinced and defy odds. If I ere I retrace, if I'm convinced I'm on the right I hold on. That's me. It is unfortunate that the same people that I think are with me wouldn't want me to speak my mind or rather wants absolute conformity or cult following. The unwarranted insults and denigration of my personality was not a shock but disappointing. The new story is that I am influenced by a lady. Very disjointed assumption
5. Leaving Their Camp:
The support shown by the pro-PDP camp and a section of pro-GMB camp coupled with other factors seriously made me to reconsider my continuous stay in the "progressive" camp. Brotherhood should not be define by just political affiliation, mutual respect and understanding even in disagreement should supersede. Secondly, I see no moral standing in remaining where you are told yoi aren't wanted.
6. Going Against The APC
As said earlier, my support for Buhari is not premised on blind followership. I believe in his ability to lead Nigeria to greatness but I don't believe in his political party men with respect to sincerity and the antecedents of some of them. With the outburst against me on this platform, it begs for lots of question. I henceforth resign my membership as "Nairaland Progressive".
7. My Commitment To My New Found Love and Smear Campaign:
I recognise the smear campaign against my person but I will not be moved because they are all driven by emotions and not facts. I hope however that it doesn't affect the relationship I have with some friends. The Goodluck Jonathan's government that I've been very critical of may not be the best, but the fact that I enjoy the freedom to criticise his policies without receiving so much hatred from his supporters and even earned their respect in disagreement shows that there is hope as against the "progressive" camp. Democracy is built on freedom, especially freedom to air our views without fear or favor. Absence of this makes whatever we do or assume a hogwash.
Henceforth, I shall be critical of the APC and all those big wigs that goes about with broom shouting #Change when their own house is on fire. My criticism will no longer be one sided any longer. He that is to come to equity must come with clean hands. I will support publicly good policies of Jonathan's administration and criticise when necessary. Ditto APC
Finally, I apologise sincerely to all those that may feel let down by my decision. I apologise to those that will unfollow me after reading this, but my sincerity in this is absolute. My happiness is important, and a better Nigeria built on sincerity, acceptance and understanding is paramount. Progressiveness is not when someone shouts change, progressiveness is when someone lead a life of #Change.
I appreciate Aanumama, ibnsultaan, dein77, Jmaine, firefire, jaybee and all those that supported me one way or the other during my trying times. I owe you all sincere gratitude.
God Bless Us All
Nigeria Shall Be Great
[/s]
MY POST JUST HOURS AGO. I KNEW IT grin when online fames starts degrading the way u think angry

Agents of change,

There is a fake agent lurking among us. He is a TANoid at night and a fake CHANGE agent at day. I do not know who he is trying to impress on a faceless forum. Dont be surprised if tomorrow, he creates a thread of how he made a mistake all along, and wants us to vote for the clueless one again.

Remember FFK, he was a supposed CHANGE agent in the day, but @ night he sat and dined with touts, vampires and thieves. HE finally came out openly to declare he is back to the killer party. That is what we should be expecting soon from this fake CHANGE agent.

Hence forth he should be treated, addressed and considered as a TANoid, till he traces his steps back. There is no room for someone who talks with 2 sides of his mouth. It is total disloyalty and dishonesty to create a gibberish like this » Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many with the reality on ground. This is just the latest among the series of suspicious posts and comments.

Same thing when the alarm was raised about election postponement,he created a thread quoting one constitution of the other. He saw it as another PROPAGANDA. At the end what happened? REALITY!!!! then he openned another thread of lamentations.

We have decided to March for Buhari, no matter how many moles planted among us.

i thank cleverly and orignal sincerenigerian et all for placing the fake CHANGE agent where he belongs; a place for clowns.

Sai Buhari 2015
#March4Buhari

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by hazyfm1: 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Typing.... Deleting.... Typing.... Deleting....

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista, really what is your point now?
You're not rolling with the PDPians now, are you?
Well you're entitled to your opinion but it's going to be a huge turn off embarassed embarassed embarassed

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by modhream: 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Thou dost protest overmuch,Mr.Indeed,thou hast proveth thine chase has a beast in view.
Gratification,mayhaps?

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by agabusta: 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Well, what can I say. Indeed there is freedom of association. And freedom of words.

I was amazed as well with how you were tackled on that thread you opened but now I guess they already saw the handwriting on the wall and decided to confront you headlong.

I don't think I commented on that thread, but I disagree with your submissions. There is no smoke without fire, the issue of interim govt cannot be totally put away from the govt by her utterances and body language.

Albeit, everyone is entitled to his/her opinions.

Now Bros I think your decamp is more than the criticisms meted to you on the earlier thread. You are just using the earlier issue as a a justification.

I have had reasons to argue in favour of GEJ (despite being a GMB supporter) in my office, and no matter the issue, I always stand my ground, justify my assertions with reasons and do not get pained becos the other GMB supporters do not buy into my stance at that particular time. It's only a dumb person that will not agree that every human has a good and bad side.

I'm sure u don't always switch family whenever u had a bitter quarrel with your siblings.

Now for you to come out and say you are abandoning the progressives because of a disagreement that happened just this morning that both sides even played a role in blowing out of proportion shows that you may not be entirely sincere about your underlying reason for wanting to jump ship. I may be wrong anyways.

Let me also chip this in. It is GMB that is contesting and you are canvassing votes for because of your convictions that he'll bring sanity into the country. Not Gbawe, Desola and the remaining guys that you had exchange of words with. I find it unbelievable that because you had a harsh criticism from some other GMB supporters you decided to abandon him and the change you have been preaching that he can bring. I think there is more to this.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by garrix8: 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Bye....

Like biblical Esau you've sold your soul for a plate of porridge.

Like FFK you are a self-serving hypocrite. Available to the highest bidder. Like a political prostitute your motto is; "Money for hand, back for ground"...

Your janus-faced hypocrisy won't be missed.

Au Revoir

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ok can we get this thread to front page? A notable progressive has decamped to the TANoids camp.
We need to hear the views of other nairalanders.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Obinoscopy

19 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
When I called you foolish, you said it was an insult but I was just speaking the truth. Finally, you are realising your foolishness.
It is never too late to abandon a sinking ship. Well done.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by udemzyudex(m): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Why you dey cry now? Who beat you?

Who ask you all this question wey u dey answer now? You just sit down hand start to dey scratch you abi? Lol...ok i feel ur pain bro

sai Buhari grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by dustmalik: 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Please, mods, delete this thread. it will only cause further commotion.
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Okay

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
Ok can we get this thread to front page? A notable progressive has decamped to the TANoids camp.

You are next.

10 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
What do you want us to derive from this now cos I don't understand

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by WilyWily: 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gbawe refused to give Barcanista money

13 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by udemzyudex(m): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:

Lalasticlala
Seun
Obinoscopy
give me one reason why this thread should be move to front page?

If seun or any mod move this trash to fp then they need to check themselves properly again... Lubbish

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by garrix8: 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
koboko69:
Agents of change,

There is a fake agent lurking among us. He is a TANoid at night and a fake CHANGE agent at day. I do not know who he is trying to impress on a faceless forum. Dont be surprised if tomorrow, he creates a thread of how he made a mistake all along, ans wants us to vote for the clueless one again.

Remember FFK, he was a supposed CHANGE agent in the day, but @ night he sat and dined with touts, vampires and thieves. HE finally came out openly to declare he is back to the killer party. That is what we should be expecting soon from this fake CHANGE agent.

Hence forth he should be treated, addressed and considered as a TANoid, till he traces his steps back. There is no room for someone who talks with 2 sides of his mouth. It is total disloyalty and dishonesty to create a gibberish like this » Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many with the reality on ground. This is just the latest among the series of suspicious posts and comments.

We have decided to March for Buhari, no matter how many moles planted among us.

i thank cleverly and orignal sincerenigerian et all for placing the fake CHANGE agent where he belongs; a place for clowns.

Sai Buhari 2015
#March4Buhari

Seconded...

9 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by ba7man(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Oga, go if you want to go.

I'm not keen on people that get swayed to and fro like palm fronds.

If you stand for somthing, you won't keep falling left and right.

BTW, goodluck trying to engage @Bloodykiller, @Ichidodo, @The assasin and @Temitemi in intellectual conversations.........smile, you part of the team now. cheesy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
I think how Barcanista air out his political views shows that he is neither paid nor blinded by hatred for GEJ.
Though I support GEJ, I always say I will still vote for Oshiomole in ma state xcept pdp offers a better candidate, I even say I prefer Dakuku winning in Rivers than Wike bcuz Wike is more like a clown, but guess what, my pdp frnds will neva attack me bcuz its ma sincere view. I know nobody in pdp nor apc and don't care.

But it is really bad when those you roll wit quickly attack u bcuz u hold just a few different view from theirs and the go ballistic on you and forget the million times they cheered you own cuz ur view was in consonant with theirs.

Barcanista, you are very free to air you mind no matter who it pleases or offends.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:

Lalasticlala
Seun
Obinoscopy
you go still decamp when given the barcanista treatment cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by jorlons(m): 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Well what can I say everybody has the freedom of association.

Let me point out one thing though barcanista you thought you were an ardent supporter of ''the amiable General'' like you fondly called him but your position today has given you away. You were only a supporter of APC

You have today enlightened us that your love for the General was only superficial. But you should know this ''the progressives camp'' is not a cult as you insinuated and you were not attacked because you had a diff opinion. You were attacked for making your opinion a thread thus indirectly insulting the positions of other progressives on the INM issue. Imagine how chaotic NL would be if everybody creates a thread based on their opinion on every political issue.

Today you made it clear that you just decided to join the bandwagon of change without any deep roots.

My advice to other progressives is this. Do a thorough research on GMB putting into consideration his past mistakes, his personality into consideration. Do same for GEJ, weigh your decisions and when you make it stand by it. Not because you want to be among those chanting #CHANGE but based on your conviction. Only this can make you stand on your decision when and if you get critism from your own.

For those seeing this act as a game keep thinking that way. But know this, some or most NL members do not face the kindda hardship the guy on the street running alongside moving vehicles just to make a sale faces, some will never experience the hardship and frustration a self sustaining graduate will face only to end up unemployed, some may never have to face the frustrations faced by graduates who are not fortunate enough to have the so called connections to get a job, most of us are not in the poverty line.

So my decision is not just for me alone, its also for those who may not be opportuned to share their stories on this forum. It is for those whose struggle for daily bread has taken most if not all of their time to be too concerned about politics or politicians. My decision is for the political newborns who are just excited to vote.

In the coming four years, whoever becomes the winner btw GMB and GEJ will not be jugded in isolation. The supporters should be prepared to bear responsibilities also.

Barcanista, you've made your decision and I respect that and I'll remain a follower of your posts. I would also like you to know you just made my list of PDPians to hold accountable if GEJ by chance wins this election. I pray you and other PDPians are right in your various decisions. Most importantly I pray we get it right.

Godbless the federal republic of Nigeria
Godbless GMB/PYO

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand by Ngwakwe: 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
You have no problem than relegating those redundant opposition image makers on Nairaland who lost the 21st century innovations in image laundering and fact presentations to dustbin hence they seek for this opportunity to nail you.

Their next target will be Obiagelli

Most criticisms against anything GEJ are results of hatred rather than his performance hence they attack his children, family, course, origin, attire etc that have nothing to do with his performance in office.

18 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Trailer Carrying Mama Gold Flour Turns Over In Lagos (Photos) / What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? / What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.