Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) (74471 Views)

CORRECT! Apc’s Professor Osibanjo Sends A Shout Out To PDP / Did Professor Osibanjo Lie On Channels TV While Clarifying Buhari's Statement? / d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by saharachic(f): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
and he turned nigeria into a mess in that less of a time

Sunnybobo3:

For Prof. Osinbajo not to be able to calculate how long Jonathan has been in power, he has to present his First School Leaving Certificate.

Jonathan has been in power for 4 years and 9 months as president and 3 months as acting president.

Update: For the records and the benefit of those who didn't pass elementary mathematics; Goodluck Jonathan was sworn in as president on the 6th of May, 2010 following the death of Umaru Yaradua on the 5th of May, 2010;

May 2010 - May 2011 = 1 year
May 2011 - May 2012 = 1 year
May 2012 - May 2013 = 1 year
May 2013 - May 2014 = 1 year
May 2014 - Feb. 2015 = 9 months
TOTAL = 4 years & 9 months

Before then, he was acting president from February 2010.
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by laykhorn(m): 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Jonathan became acting president in February 2010. Try another spin.
Did you actually think he became President when UMY died? Constitutionally, the VP is the acting President in the abscence of the President.
Liar! Yar'adua's health situation worsen towards the end of 2008. He was flown out early 2009 and he died in May 2010. You can miscontrue history my brother.

1 Like

Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by hijodedios: 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
with all due respect,if this man is a wise man and if he has a common sense,he would have learnt one thing or two from Tunde Bakare but we all know that common sense is not common afterall,by the time politicians finishes with him,he will know that its not always good to mix politics with religion especially in our country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by Nestoville(m): 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
religious bigot and pastor politician...doomsday combination
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
laykhorn:

Did you actually think he became President when UMY died? Constitutionally, the VP is the acting President in the abscence of the President.
Liar! Yar'adua's health situation worsen towards the end of 2008. He was flown out early 2009 and he died in May 2010. You can miscontrue history my brother.

Keep on making a mockery of yourself.

Yaradua travelled to Saudi Arabia in November 2009.

Constitutionally, the VP can not act as president except the president transmits a letter to the national assembly. Yaradua failed to transmit such letter hence GEJ could not act as president. That was the reason why they had to take the 2010 budget to 'Yaradua' to sign in Saudi Arabia. It was after the National Assembly invoked the doctrine of necessity on 9th February 2010 that GEJ assumed the position of acting president and became President after Yaradua died on the 5th of May 2010.
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by allanphash7(m): 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lol
jorlons:

Bar man !!!!! You don here my Oga Oya bottle me.

Baba na drink to stupor.
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by Vision4God: 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
Cityguy:

When his party spends fortune discrediting achievements of GEJ, what's wrong if the latter brings up evidence to counter their propaganda? Besides, all projects are not national. Some projects are of priority to one area while to another, it's a different ball game. What's wrong in letting a man in Sokoto who has never been to Akwa Ibom know what has been done by the administration in that part of Nigeria through advert? Abeg make this man go and .........sit down jor.

God bless ur generation.
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
walex1991:
wouldn't mind mind...knowing U're ur Gateman's son

The sad part of it is that she was gang rapeed by a group of street roaming mad men cry cry
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by ohaleoghene(f): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
SweetJoystick:
Very correct, the works would speak for themselves, it's so annoying seeing sponsored programs on national TV showing what the state or federal government is doing, such works are visible

your moniker though.how sweet is it ? open it let me feel it
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by Etetejake(m): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
LordMecuzy:

He Said if Government!!!!!!!!!!! Not If Jonathans Govt

PDP Government

exactly what o was about to say.
he is very wrong if he ment Johnathan and right if he ment pdp. Johnathan has tried if what he advertises is what has done and deserves another tenure.
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by Slickest(m): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

May your life and the lives of your family be the same with the state at which Nigeria was during Buhari's leadership.
Amen.....oya ur turn...say amen nw
Lol
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by bashexyz: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Do you know Alhaji Umaru Yaradua died?

Do you know when power was given to Ebele Goodluck Jonathan due to classified reasons?

What you do not know, do not speak about.

Next time someone tells you anything, find out if its really true before u believe it so u don't intoxicate yourself with false info.

Sunnybobo3:

For Prof. Osinbajo not to be able to calculate how long Jonathan has been in power, he has to present his First School Leaving Certificate.

Jonathan has been in power for 4 years and 9 months as president and 3 months as acting president.

Update: For the records and the benefit of those who didn't pass elementary mathematics; Goodluck Jonathan was sworn in as president on the 6th of May, 2010 following the death of Umaru Yaradua on the 5th of May, 2010;

May 2010 - May 2011 = 1 year
May 2011 - May 2012 = 1 year
May 2012 - May 2013 = 1 year
May 2013 - May 2014 = 1 year
May 2014 - Feb. 2015 = 9 months
TOTAL = 4 years & 9 months

Before then, he was acting president from February 2010.
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
bashexyz:
Do you know Alhaji Umaru Yaradua died?

Do you know when power was given to Ebele Goodluck Jonathan due to classified reasons?

What you do not know, do not speak about.

Next time someone tells you anything, find out if its really true before u believe it so u don't intoxicate yourself with false info.

See this one, what do you know?

Yaradua travelled to Saudi Arabia in November 2009.

Constitutionally, the VP can not act as president except the president transmits a letter to the national assembly. Yaradua failed to transmit such letter hence GEJ could not act as president. That was the reason why they had to take the 2010 budget to 'Yaradua' to sign in Saudi Arabia. It was after the National Assembly invoked the doctrine of necessity on 9th February 2010 that GEJ assumed the position of acting president and became President after Yaradua died on the 5th of May 2010.
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by simdam500(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by titilayo02: 12:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
raumdeuter:
Do you need someone to advertise that electricity is good?

Do you need people to advertise that roads are good?

Do you need people to advertise that there is security in the country

When you see a govt spending billions to tell you that then you know it has failed

Intelligent man for vice president
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by DrPrickson: 6:37am On Feb 20, 2015
Slickest:

May ur life and the lives of ur unborn be the same with the state @which nigeria is during gej's leadership...
All dis otueke goats, in support of criminals in power sinz their useless brother bcame president....

You all keep saying God put him there, yeah you're ryt, God put him there.....remember God also put pharaoh,hitler,abacha, etc...

And may your life n those of ur unborn children be as ruthless and tough like the way Buhari ruled us when he was head of state. And may their lives be looted like tinubu did lagos treasury. Say Amen!
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by calebbintus: 9:18am On Feb 20, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Chk my Profile. Ur a shame.
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by Slickest(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2015
DrPrickson:

And may your life n those of ur unborn children be as ruthless and tough like the way Buhari ruled us when he was head of state. And may their lives be looted like tinubu did lagos treasury. Say Amen!
Guy, I prayed 4u 1st..say amen, then I'll scrutinize ur comment
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by DrPrickson: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2015
Slickest:

Guy, I prayed 4u 1st..say amen, then I'll scrutinize ur comment
Abeg go sleep
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by Slickest(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2015
DrPrickson:

Abeg go sleep
Oh kay, I get where d issue is 4rm, drPRICKson...conscious dolt..sorry ehn!!!
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by Grahamjnr(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2015
LordMecuzy:

He Said if Government!!!!!!!!!!! Not If Jonathans Govt

PDP Government
I can't tell which of u is more stupid,cos PDP has been in power since the 1999 hence more than 6 years and Jonathan hasn't been in power for up to 6 years. I recommend a washing of face with salt water for u and your "prof". I guess Buhari F9 in Mathematics has affected u guys!
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by LordMecuzy(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Grahamjnr:

I can't tell which of u is more stupid,cos PDP has been in power since the 1999 hence more than 6 years and Jonathan hasn't been in power for up to 6 years. I recommend a washing of face with salt water for u and your "prof". I guess Buhari F9 in Mathematics has affected u guys!

Tnx Bro..... No Probs...
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by pure2012soul(m): 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
fareed69:

I don't need to know who you are before I predict you, your reasoning and your background speaks for you.
Of Course! High Born Nobles like me always stand out in the crowd
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by fareed69(m): 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
pure2012soul:

Of Course! High Born Nobles like me always stand out in the crowd

U stand out indeed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC / Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo / The Second Stanza Of The Nigerian National Anthem Is A Prayer For The Youths.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.