Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Is 3 Idiots The Best India Movie Ever? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is 3 Idiots The Best India Movie Ever? (5969 Views)

3 Idiots - 2017 Nollywood Movie Thriller - YET FILMS / Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? / 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 3 Idiots The Best India Movie Ever? by Tolzeal(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2015
GoldStandard:

LOL... am not lazy!
The subtitle Link I asked for was for 3 idiots..
Moreover the links you sent to me are zip files which I have downloaded already but they don't open on my MX player, only srt files open.

But thanks anyway! Cheers

Just extract with Any explorer and use MX to xplore to the location.

Type of Google

3idiots sub scene

Cherrs
Re: Is 3 Idiots The Best India Movie Ever? by kayo80(m): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
Honestly, the movie title and cover don't do the movie justice. I put off watching this movie for many years, till I ran out movies one day and decided to watch it. OMG! How can I describe how great... how deep, philosophical, emotional, funny this movie is. It brought tears to my eyes.
Re: Is 3 Idiots The Best India Movie Ever? by wx9Z: 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Sludog millionaire . Dev Patel is a boss
Re: Is 3 Idiots The Best India Movie Ever? by Rocktation(f): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
kayo80:
Honestly, the movie title and cover don't do the movie justice. I put off watching this movie for many years, till I ran out movies one day and decided to watch it. OMG! How can I describe how great... how deep, philosophical, emotional, funny this movie is. It brought tears to my eyes.

True. The cover and title are misleading. I only just watched it as well. And I watch a LOT of bollywood stuff.

@OP, it's awesome, but I'm not sure I want it to knock "Kal ho na ho" from my number one spot, just yet.
Also, I don't like to compare this generation movies with the oldies. Those are like...sacrosanct.

1 Like

Re: Is 3 Idiots The Best India Movie Ever? by greatwaters: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
The special thing about '3 idiots' is its ability to be didactic, convey deep emotion, present dilemma and suspence while making sure everything's funny. Its a lot of work mixing all these features without getting overly stuck on any.
Still my best indian movie
Re: Is 3 Idiots The Best India Movie Ever? by Jaxera(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2015
Well, it is the only indian movie I have watched to the end and yearned to watch it again, asides Doom.

So I would say it is the best indian movie I have watched.

I don't watch asian movies, I just don't like their acting style.
Re: Is 3 Idiots The Best India Movie Ever? by ingenuity2014: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
Am i the only one who has watched Friends and Company as in Badmaash Company? cool
Re: Is 3 Idiots The Best India Movie Ever? by wx9Z: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
3 idiots is really nice but my best Indian movie is Slumdog Millionaire. Dev patel is boss.
Re: Is 3 Idiots The Best India Movie Ever? by proffnico(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
1..Munna Bhai M.B.B.S.

2..3 idiots

3.pk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Watches THE JOHNSONS On African Magic / 51-100 Best Korean Dramas (Not In Order) (Check Top 50 Korean Dramas First!) / The Complete Guide To Making A Nollywood Movie (hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.