Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,204 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term (35174 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Rivers Christian Youth Declares Support For Dr Dakuku Adol Peterside (APC) / BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2015
If this were some Igbo youths some Tribalistic idiots like @FolarinLondon would be here spitting flame against Igbos? how dumb and iditoic are tribalists anyways? Imagine if some fool starts saying shit like hey Yorubas are betrayers because of this? PLEASE SHUN TRIBALISM AND STOP BEING A TOOL BY GENERALIZING A WHOLE TRIBE DUE TO THE ACTIONS OF A FEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long live Nigeria and Long LIve GMB

May he rule us for the next 8 years
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2015
arcis:
[s][/s]

Keep deceiving your self Mr. May 29 is just around the corner... i just hope you wouldn't land yourself in General hospital with HBP after GMB and Ambode take over the mantle of Power.....
Ooo Bleep! Who taught u English? The teacher must have been a terrible one.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by VANHELLSING: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2015
arcis:
[s][/s]

Keep deceiving your self Mr. May 29 is just around the corner... i just hope you wouldn't land yourself in General hospital with HBP after GMB and Ambode take over the mantle of Power.....
You mean, take over from shakur in sambisa forest? undecided undecided

Backward never, forward ever. J.K for lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2015
Interesting.
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by jmaine: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2015
sherbol:
wot Lagosians r u talking abt?
speak for ursef alone.
dont u ever speak for lagosians.
who r u to speak for millions of lagosians?
let oda lagosians speak for demselves n stop taking panadol for lagosians.
u ve one vote,cast it for ur preffered candidate n let lagosians cast theirs.
am a lagosian n i nid a change.
i cannot continue to vote for a party dat has failed me for 16yrs.

Now what is your stance with Ambode candidacy ?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by joeyekembele: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2015
ochejoseph:

Lagosians are smart people who are waiting for Tinubu who has converted Lagos to his  feeding bottle 

1. Sun Burn Yatch which cost lagosians Billions has suddenly disappeared 

2. Lagos constructed  The Most expensive power plant in the world yet it supplies less than 8 MW of electricity 
3. Lagos Metro rail that has refused to see the Light of day after Buhari cancelled the first one  because funds were diverted into completing the intercontinental Hotel 

4. Alpha Beta that has collected over 206 billion of Lagos state cash but that is not enough Tinubu wants CBN 

5.Tinubu  Evicted lagos state Polytechnic and converted the estate and Lands to his TVC television station and radio 

6.APC  Increased LASU school fees from 25' K to 250K without any Value addition, lecturers in LASU are among the least paid in Nigeria despite the huge IGR

7. Only his Daughter is fit and anointed to become Iyaloja, Only his wife is smart enough to become senator, his Son Inlaw must be A House of Rep Member or else he'll will be let loosed 

But it's Time Up for Tinubu and His gang ,Lagosians Have decided to take their destiny into their own Hand 

Freedom! Forward ever Backward Never 

Oyi, Aba yo le? You ready belong to the right divide and reason like a good thinking Nigerian.
Jimmy Agbaje remains the best choice for Lagos, and Jonathan the best for Nigeria come March and April.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by hotwax: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2015
[size=28pt]All I see is beggars.

Quote me and die[/size]
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2015
YouthsPC0:
More
these are not lagos youth, dey re rather obanikoro youth
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by ddeola: 10:45am On Feb 17, 2015
I dey laff
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by Annorge: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2015
I guess you are referring to APC because the people that failed u for 16 years are the drivers of APC. Clean ur eye and look again, you'll see clearly this time. Change is the new meaning of decite.
sherbol:
wot Lagosians r u talking abt?
speak for ursef alone.
dont u ever speak for lagosians.
who r u to speak for millions of lagosians?
let oda lagosians speak for demselves n stop taking panadol for lagosians.
u ve one vote,cast it for ur preffered candidate n let lagosians cast theirs.
am a lagosian n i nid a change.
i cannot continue to vote for a party dat has failed me for 16yrs.
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by seangy4konji: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2015
Keep deceiving your self...

I really dont know how we Nigerians offend the devil so twist our brain so backwards that even the so called youths think as if we are still in 1879..

People need to leave their villages and see what countries look like in 2015..
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by ogene007: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2015
Majority of Lagosians are sick and tired of Thiefnnubu running Lagos as his private company. All these noise makers on nairaland should kindly tell us why LASG is refusing to domesticate the Freedom of Information Law (FOI) and the public procurement law which are both operational at the federal level. These are questions begging for answers, and not for deluded minds coming here to ask us to vote for the continuity of Thiefnnubu's corrupt dynasty. Lagos must be free and Jimi Agbaje is the man.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 17, 2015
Is this a true representation of the youths in Lagos, I thought there are about 20m people in Lagos with the bulk being youths? undecided
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by deebrain(m): 10:52am On Feb 17, 2015
Im actually having an issue choosing who to vote for in Lagos (i have sympathy for Jimi Agbaje for Lagos) even though for federal, my two hands go for Buhari.

But please, this is a youth group endorsing the president. Why give the impression that they speak for all youth in Lagos, with the term "Lagos Youth"?

Kindly edit. After that, seek deliverance.

Stay blessed.
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by arcis: 10:54am On Feb 17, 2015
[s]
ogene007:
Majority of Lagosians are sick and tired of Thiefnnubu running Lagos as his private company. All these noise makers on nairaland should kindly tell us why LASG is refusing to domesticate the Freedom of Information Law (FOI) and the public procurement law which are both operational at the federal level. These are questions begging for answers, and not for deluded minds coming here to ask us to vote for the continuity of Thiefnnubu's corrupt dynasty. Lagos must be free and Jimi Agbaje is the man.
[/s]

go back to your village...
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by playpaz: 10:58am On Feb 17, 2015
better ppl

1 Like

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by femliany(m): 10:59am On Feb 17, 2015
So, some youths dey special? U just dey collect oga Joe money dey deceive am..
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by anonimi: 11:01am On Feb 17, 2015
ayukdaboss:
[s][/s]
YES...Lagosians will take their destiny in their hands and would not vote the boy of an ex-convict Bode George to lead their state. Lagosians would not also vote in JK (Just Kidding) who stated publicly that "he would rule Lagos State how other PDP governors are ruling their states". Lagosians are wiser than you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2108383_ambode_jpegf3d9e2187120804fb9995e3c58753962

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2071670_amobodelagostreasuryintinubuspocket_jpeg76c650e7b4da72f386d60fc93b8843c5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by anonimi: 11:02am On Feb 17, 2015
femliany:
So, some youths dey special? U just dey collect oga Joe money dey deceive am..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1963832_thiefnubu1_jpeg3c45ed97d97f0aa45a60e01621ec3acd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by dipo1234: 11:03am On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=chamboy post=30809491]The Real Lagos Youth supports BUHARI/PYO..

Lagos Youth quote me ur location n support for Change

Mushin,Lagos

Lagos youth, Mushin
I and my entire community support
GOODLUCK for president Agbaja for governor, Remi adeyelu for REP, Aero for senate!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by Nzeh12(m): 11:03am On Feb 17, 2015
After taking a look at the so called Lagos youths, i can comfortaly call my father a youth
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by ayukdaboss(m): 11:05am On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:08am On Feb 17, 2015
Lagos Youth indeed grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by rashygenius: 11:08am On Feb 17, 2015
condralbede:
Lovely people ...smart people,they really made a marvelous choice,

BTW...Why is APC shouting change for Nigeria,but refuse change in Lagos and Rivers.Is that not The act of cowardice
Are u making a point?
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by sonnel: 11:11am On Feb 17, 2015
ochejoseph:

Lagosians are smart people who are waiting for Tinubu who has converted Lagos to his  feeding bottle 

1. Sun Burn Yatch which cost lagosians Billions has suddenly disappeared 

2. Lagos constructed  The Most expensive power plant in the world yet it supplies less than 8 MW of electricity 

3. Lagos Metro rail that has refused to see the Light of day after Buhari cancelled the first one  because funds were diverted into completing the intercontinental Hotel 

4. Alpha Beta that has collected over 206 billion of Lagos state cash but that is not enough Tinubu wants CBN 

5.Tinubu  Evicted lagos state Polytechnic and converted the estate and Lands to his TVC television station and radio 

6.APC  Increased LASU school fees from 25' K to 250K without any Value addition, lecturers in LASU are among the least paid in Nigeria despite the huge IGR

7. Only his Daughter is fit and anointed to become Iyaloja, Only his wife is smart enough to become senator, his Son Inlaw must be A House of Rep Member or else he'll will be let loosed 

But it's Time Up for Tinubu and His gang ,Lagosians Have decided to take their destiny into their own Hand 

Freedom! Forward ever Backward Never 
what about the endless money collected by APC touts on daily basis,d unneccessary toll fare and unseless laws.if truly we need change,it must start from home.Tunibu should do d right tin 1st because trying to change Nigeria
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by naijasaints: 11:17am On Feb 17, 2015
They should stop wasting their time and money.
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by 1stola: 11:18am On Feb 17, 2015
[size=38pt]lol!
All I see is hungry Ibo youths. [/size]
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by ayukdaboss(m): 11:18am On Feb 17, 2015
PUSH1:
I have learnt one thing about this pdp folks. Organize one or two people, give yourselves any name. You gonna make some cool cash.

Nigerians want to vote out pdp and not neccesarily GEJ.

Look at the guy on papa cap. He doesn't even know what is going on there.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by AMOSBID(m): 11:19am On Feb 17, 2015
Everybody want to collect there own share of the money from PDP by forming fake support, i go soon form my group too o. i need money....
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by condralbede(m): 11:20am On Feb 17, 2015
rashygenius:

Are u making a point?
Can't you comprehend when you see onemust you ask?
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by irenemymy: 11:22am On Feb 17, 2015
goodluck till 2019 he has done very well

1 Like

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by justmenoni: 11:24am On Feb 17, 2015
Bros you can lie ooo grin grin grin grin What has ur chairman improved since his tenure as the chairman of mushin local governemnt? why are roads in mushin getting dilapitated day by day...i am from mushin sir and most roads in mushin is an eyesore,wait have they completed the isolo road? cos my friends car almost got sinked grin grin grin grin grin grin

chamboy:
The Real Lagos Youth supports BUHARI/PYO..

Lagos Youth quote me ur location n support for Change

Mushin,Lagos
I Vote for Change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) / Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Halima And Zahra Buhari At Friend's Wedding In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.