Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term (35162 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Rivers Christian Youth Declares Support For Dr Dakuku Adol Peterside (APC) / BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by kagel: 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
ayukdaboss:
[s][/s]
YES...Lagosians will take their destiny in their hands and would not vote the boy of an ex-convict Bode George to lead their state. Lagosians would not also vote in JK (Just Kidding) who stated publicly that "he would rule Lagos State how other PDP governors are ruling their states". Lagosians are wiser than you.

GOOD THANK YOU FOR THE INFO, BUT I PREFFER EX COVI, TO DRUG BARRON LIKE TINUBU AND OBJ WHO CAME OF PRISON AND BECAME PRESIDENT, HARTES NTOOO JIMI WE KNOW NOT A SACK ACCONUTANT WITH BRAIN FAGG.
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by ayukdaboss(m): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
[s]
kagel:

GOOD THANK YOU FOR THE INFO, BUT I PREFFER EX COVI, TO DRUG BARRON LIKE TINUBU AND OBJ WHO CAME OF PRISON AND BECAME PRESIDENT, HARTES NTOOO JIMI WE KNOW NOT A SACK ACCONUTANT WITH BRAIN FAGG.
[/s]
Why are you bringing OBJ (who left PDP less than 24 hours ago) into the picture?
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by timilehin007(m): 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
chamboy:
The Real Lagos Youth supports BUHARI/PYO..

Lagos Youth quote me ur location n support for Change

Mushin,Lagos
I Vote for Change

from alimosho (yayi constituency) Chqnge
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by Popemax(m): 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
In your widest dream.......keep dreaming
arcis:
[s][/s]

Keep deceiving your self Mr. May 29 is just around the corner... i just hope you wouldn't land yourself in General hospital with HBP after GMB and Ambode take over the mantle of Power.....
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by Forwetinnah: 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
Una don hear...

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by Locapito(m): 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
ochejoseph:

Lagosians are smart people who are waiting for Tinubu who has converted Lagos to his  feeding bottle 

1. Sun Burn Yatch which cost lagosians Billions has suddenly disappeared 

2. Lagos constructed  The Most expensive power plant in the world yet it supplies less than 8 MW of electricity 

3. Lagos Metro rail that has refused to see the Light of day after Buhari cancelled the first one  because funds were diverted into completing the intercontinental Hotel 

4. Alpha Beta that has collected over 206 billion of Lagos state cash but that is not enough Tinubu wants CBN 

5.Tinubu  Evicted lagos state Polytechnic and converted the estate and Lands to his TVC television station and radio 

6.APC  Increased LASU school fees from 25' K to 250K without any Value addition, lecturers in LASU are among the least paid in Nigeria despite the huge IGR

7. Only his Daughter is fit and anointed to become Iyaloja, Only his wife is smart enough to become senator, his Son Inlaw must be A House of Rep Member or else he'll will be let loosed 

But it's Time Up for Tinubu and His gang ,Lagosians Have decided to take their destiny into their own Hand 
U d
Freedom! Forward ever Backward Never yo
u dey mumu urself. We lagosians ve decided a longtime ago and concluded since that PDP WILL NEVER RULE LAGOS!!!!!!!!! Take obanikoro and jimi to ur state but for Lagos, am sorry ooooooo!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
If I weren't in Lagos, I would probably have doubted this. Frashola takes glory from ignorant peeps on Federal Government projects. Check most roads on the mainland, it's UN-tarred and covered in dust! Reason at most bus stops, cheap face masks are sold to passengers for protection against dust. Light is never up to 6 hours unlike Edo state. LAWMA is commendable. But good roads and electricity is merely a wish that Fashola has failed in sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by Locapito(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
koikoi2:
Jonathan remains d only candidate to defeat and dat defeat is only possible by 2019.
u re deceiving urself. By may 29, 2015, just quietly visit otueke toward evening time, u'll see ur brother jona life and direct.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by myqel(m): 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
All I want is Change both at the federal and Lagos state governments #period
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
loooool!!! i am in lagos and i never knew of some association of youths. PDP and their old strategies, the hall is not even full, well jonathan has enough money to waste, so good for him....

Sai buhari anyway

1 Like

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by Freelancer00(m): 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
ichidodo:
Jimi Agabaje is ok!
Jk ni joor!
Jk ni jare!
Lagosians,pls shine your eyes ooo!
Jimi Agbaje is just kidding

1 Like

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by DTaj: 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
Youths? I could see a Nollywood actor who is almost 50 years old seated not far from Obanikoro. I could see some clowns I know who are closer to late 40s and early 50s being paraded as 'Lagos Youths', lol!

They must be joking! Who will vote 'Just Kidding' (JK), a simpleton tied to the apron strings of a corrupt jail-bird Bode George?

Comparing a 5-man chemist owner (Just Kidding Jimi Agbaje) to a distinguished accountant, public servant, owner of a consulting firm, immediate past National President of Federal Govt. College Warri Old Students' Association, a man who at 16 years had the 2nd best WASC/HSC result in the whole of West Africa?

That man is Akinwumi Ambode! He is the next GOVERNOR OF LAGOS! AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by Harkindeylee(m): 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by Locapito(m): 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
Felixsun20:
Ooo Bleep! Who taught u English? The teacher must have been a terrible one.
but u get the message right? Pd.pigs will never rule LAGOS. Ok?
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by yusufbida(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
Endorsement by d clueless to d clueless candidate on a clueless party platform, Series of endorsement wch will nt yield result.

Endorsement
Till
GBJ
Find
Himself
At
Otuoke.
All we are saying GMB/PYO give Us #Change#
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by IbileIfe: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
When 100 people are paid to gather at a venue and paid to do so, you call it Lagos youths. grin

The difference between a true leader and a fake leader is the simple fact that majority of the followers and supporters of a true leader like GMB are not paid to do so, but majority of the followers and supporters of a fake leader like GEJ are rented crowds paid to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
DTaj:
Youths? I could see a Nollywood actor who is almost 50 years old seated not far from Obanikoro. I could see some clowns I know who are closer to late 40s and early 50s being paraded as 'Lagos Youths', lol!

They must be joking! Who will vote 'Just Kidding' (JK), a simpleton tied to the apron strings of a corrupt jail-bird Bode George?

Comparing a 5-man chemist owner (Just Kidding Jimi Agbaje) to a distinguished accountant, public servant, owner of a consulting firm, immediate past National President of Federal Govt. College Warri Old Students' Association, a man who at 16 years had the 2nd best WASC/HSC result in the whole of West Africa?

That man is Akinwumi Ambode! He is the next GOVERNOR OF LAGOS! AMEN!!!

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by Locapito(m): 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
ogene007:
Majority of Lagosians are sick and tired of Thiefnnubu running Lagos as his private company. All these noise makers on nairaland should kindly tell us why LASG is refusing to domesticate the Freedom of Information Law (FOI) and the public procurement law which are both operational at the federal level. These are questions begging for answers, and not for deluded minds coming here to ask us to vote for the continuity of Thiefnnubu's corrupt dynasty. Lagos must be free and Jimi Agbaje is the man.
go and liberate ur state. IGR from lagos in one month, under APC can feed ur state for good 4 yrs. We re ok with Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode and APC. clueless pd.pig

1 Like

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
sherbol:
plz let me understand ur question.

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
kprime:
We are civilized and educated in Lagos and Nigeria at large. Who is deceiving who here.. Lagos want continuity not who will truncate the good work and a solid foundation layed by tinubu, which fashola built upon.. Let for ones speak the truth. Though it may not go down well with others but the truth must be said. A good leader produce an excellent successor to succeed him that tinubu did on the issue of fashola. Now we have ambode to continue from where fashola stops in may 2015..So let us embrace him. Every boby has his up and down all what we want is achievement and development in Lagos. Thank you

jmaine:

Now what is your stance with Ambode candidacy ?

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Birikiti:
You people are kidding, right?

In as much as I think JK is a technocrat that will have good ideas, he comes with a lot of baggage from the party platform he has chosen!

PDP dosen't have a good track record in the SW States. All the Governors they've produced have not helped their cause at all. It's been from scandal to scandal, plenty violence, in fighting and little or no development!

Tinubu might not be perfect but he's the only politician in recent times who has brought a performing successor out of obscurity to limelight. We didn't know Fashola in 2007 but we trusted Tinubu's word and see what has happened 8 years down the line.

So pray tell, why should we now jettison the words of Tinubu and Fashola (now combined) in presenting Ambode and instead listen to Bode George, Ogunlewe and Obanikoro in endorsing Jimi Agbaje?

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by tdammy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Which Lagos youth undecided, or PDP youths in lagos pls stop spreading false information. Those people in that pictures are members of the PdP youth forum and not lagos youth as couted.
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by isan(m): 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ambode till I see d real lagos youth not dis old cargos

1 Like

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by jmaine: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
sherbol:
plz let me understand ur question.

Who are you voting for in Lagos . .
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by puzo(m): 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
Do you really think that the junk you people write on Social Media will affect what people will do on the day of election?

Both the Sai Buhari and Unsai Jonathan people!!!

How has the two parties affected you in both the Federal and state levels?
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by babestella: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
Buharistans/APCshits are cowards, illiterate bunch, dreamers, violent and savage in nature, never reasoning before shouting, blind.
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by harbarzzy(m): 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
People deceiving people(PDP) since 2009! We're dem dey nah! Who be lagos youth..abi igbo lagos youth!
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by NovusHomo(m): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
chamboy:
Misleading topic.. it should b Tandriods Endorse Their Paymaster

You caught that right? The youth wing of PDP endorsing the PDP candidate for president? How so normal! Nairaland sha! Who are these moderators?
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by omonla555: 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
who are the hungry youths?
Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by iykak47: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term by Sajio(m): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
APC e-rat go surprise.... Enough of tinubu looting ooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous / Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) / After Quitting APC, Saraki Plots To Remain Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.