Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy (39392 Views)

Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? / Queen Nwokoye's Husband, Uzoma Pictured / Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Odunharry:

funke 4 me..
grin grin grin grin grin grin
shocked Queen for me shocked
cry cry kiss kiss kiss undecided undecided undecided cry cry grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by nifemilizy: 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
there is no need for comparism, as for me ooo i go say each one of dem is best in her own way. They re both good smileythere is no need for comparism, as for me ooo i go say each one of dem is best in her own way. They re both good
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
Funke is good. But, when it comes to raw village movies i will give it to Queen Nwokoye. She knows how to play village girl role for real, she chips in some igbo language and Anambra English.

4 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by nifemilizy: 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
there is no need for comparism, as for me ooo i go say each one of dem is best in her own way. They re both good.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by elawee55(m): 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
funke
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
Queen Nwokoye is no match for Funke Akindele. Maybe you should compare Akindele with Chigurl.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by mfarabale: 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
men , who be that first pix?
AS i dey watch am now, she just they funke my heart.
Guy this na yoriyori
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
They are operating on the same level... so no pick for me

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by mfarabale: 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
Queen Nwokoye joor
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by papaskino(m): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
Queen now ha! Otuocha!!!

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by henrygoody(m): 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
I love my 2 darlings, the both make me laugh so hard. So I go for the 2 grin
Just go get ada mbanu nd watch queen relly did a grate job there and for funke she wonderful
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by okunboy: 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
Old mamas forming 'ayonge'!
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by testoy: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
yeeepa. see Funke Akindele Breast

I go suck am oo
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by joebeckz(m): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
MzCorleone:
Funke Akindele
its all ur fault. i cud nt hold my laughter @ an official meeting. Now estaring is staring. Liz benson ke. Lol
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by dolafunmi(f): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
Afrok:
Both are funny, but U can only think they're funny and laugh to their comic display when everything is well with U and U ar not frustrated under tension undecided.
hahaha..... I dey telllllllllll you. lol.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by TopWinner(m): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Who is better? Queen Nwokoye and Funke? Hilarity? Seriously? Funke is better. Ermmm,,, is that why Queen wants to show us...... Never mind!
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by sucezTP(f): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
And the queen of comedy is Funke Akindele.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by vjsmiles: 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
Midehi:

u funny wella

THE THING PAIN ME
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by cutiepie01(f): 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
Afrok:
Both are funny, but U can only think they're funny and laugh to their comic display when everything is well with U and U ar not frustrated under tension undecided.
Futmx student or alumni?
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by drkay9: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2015

Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by Champele(m): 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
Queen is the best. Love her.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by foliks(f): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
N
Omotolu:
I watch Jennifer;believe me I slept off. That's not comedy,it's a bunch of craps. Funke is not my kind of comedienne. That's my opinion.

That must have been due to all the problems you've got....even God go need extra time to solve ur problems to a point where u can at least smile

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by Afrok(m): 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
cutiepie01:
Futmx student or alumni?
Uniport student!
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Abeg na queen o......the babe wan finish me for ugonma goes to school.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
foliks:
N

That must have been due to all the problems you've got....even God go need extra time to solve ur problems to a point where u can at least smile
...too many ill-trained kids on this beer parlor forum.many of you so dislike the perception of other that you resort to vulgarism on sighting different perspective...
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by franugo(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Yeee! Na queeny be dt??shockedshockedshocked why do some people say make up is not good See as she be like her mama pikinkiss

anyho, they are both funny, buh ama choose jenifa. Queeny's comedy is almost always based on bad grammar while funke, bless her, is more versatile...
Buh then again, what do i know? I hardly watch naija moviesgringrin
#koreansrock!
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by chucs: 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
I give it to Queen..I watched Adambano , she was so flawless and faultless. If she had acted like that in a hollywood movie,she could have won an Oscar. She was dammm natural! I was amazed.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by vickysmilez(f): 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
Funke nah! queen isn't even close
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by InvertedHammer: 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
/

Not only is Funke a bad actress, she is very annoying.

I can't watch any of her crap....too predictable.

\
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by foliks(f): 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
Omotolu:
...too many ill-trained kids on this beer parlor forum.many of you so dislike the perception of other that you resort to vulgarism on sighting different perspective...

Lolssssss......just wat I was saying, you've got too many problems that u get angry at every slight opportunity.....frustration is written all over u. Lolssssss *runs away
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
foliks:

Lolssssss......just wat I was saying, you've got too many problems that u get angry at every slight opportunity.....frustration is written all over u. Lolssssss *runs away
...silence is the best answer for low brain kids like you...
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by foliks(f): 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
Omotolu:
...silence is the best answer for low brain kids like you...

Sori o, arugbo ojo....u know where ur mates dey, cemetery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adekunke Gold Gifts His Old Friend And Music Director A Rolex Worth N11,000,000 / 2016 City People Entertainment Award In Pictures / Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.