Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School (39391 Views)

Wizkid Is Just A Wavy God With Comeback Trendy Hairdo [PICS] / If Wizkid Is A Lion And Ycee Is A Beast, Then I'm Alangba (lizard) - Donjazzy / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School by moseskalu555: 1:13am On Dec 09, 2020

Nigerian music superstar, Wizkid, isn't just known for putting out good music, apparently, he is also a man of his words as seen in the life of a young boy whose life took a turn for the better in 2018.

Two years after Wizkid reached out and offered to help young Basit, his life has changed completely. New photos trending online shows a much happier and healthy Basit in his school uniform, and another one which shows him in the school magazine.

Recall Wizkid had promised to help a young vulcanizer named Basit through all stages of his education. Basit had shared a video of himself singing along to Wizzy’s unreleased song Gucci Snake.

Very impressed with the fact that Basit took time off from fixing a customer’s tires to sing his song, Wizkid launched a search for him. After some hours, he shared another video where he revealed he has found Basit.

In the video which had trended online, Basit was seen spotting a presumed Gucci shirt as he worked on a car. Turning to the camera, he is heard saying in Yoruba:

"There’s money. We wear Gucci to do vulcanizing job. If I want six, I can get it. If I want 100, I can get it."
https://celebrity-profile.com/see-new-photos-of-teenage-mechanic-wizkid-is-sponsoring-in-school/

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School by Freestainworld(m): 1:55am On Dec 09, 2020
Kind gesture

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School by Mide3367: 2:00am On Dec 09, 2020
nice

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School by JerySmalls(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2020
Baba nla...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School by icuminpiss(m): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2020
Wizkid no dey help na? I sha dey like silent givers

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School by kennyflames(m): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
na this kind of luck i dey pray for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
Good one
Re: Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School by ILoveeyouall(f): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
shocked Wizkid my guy
Re: Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
What a nice gesture, thumbs up to wizzy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School by prodev986: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
Good of him
Re: Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School by ohduz1988(m): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
God bless the silent giver.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School by BafanaBafana: 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
And he put him in a nice school.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School by Ayomarcel(m): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
Great gesture from his part.
Re: Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School by MissOpe(f): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
Re: Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
Wen u are doing good to others u are not helping dem, you are helping yourself because d reward is for you......
Re: Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School by mightyhazel: 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
wizkid too stingy .. he should give more
Re: Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School by osamz007: 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
NO NOISE

unlike those croaking sounds

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School by osamz007: 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
Wen u are doing good to others u are not helping dem, you are helping yourself because d reward is for you......

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School by TheBeezybee(f): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
Positively reaching out to people in the best way you can makes life better
Re: Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
Thank you WIZKID for this your kind gesture.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School by Gwagone: 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
Always do good wink
Re: Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School by AfroKnight: 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
God bless Wizkid. This boy’s life has changed forever.
Re: Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School by Mindlog: 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
So transformed.....Education truly gives you eyes.
Re: Photos Of Teenage Mechanic Wizkid Is Sponsoring In School by money121(m): 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adekunke Gold Gifts His Old Friend And Music Director A Rolex Worth N11,000,000 / Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments / Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.