Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,310 members, 7,864,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

My Dream About Buhari And Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dream About Buhari And Osinbajo (911 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream About Buhari And Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 17, 2015
I hardly do anything spiritual and I dream once in a while and usually, they're true. Well, this might be different or not, you never know.

MY DREAM

Deep in my sleep, I dreamt about a meeting where Buhari and Osinbajo were there. Looked like a campaign in a hall and I was close to them, looks like I was top in their campaign team.

Then Buhari said to the driver, "let's go to oga" and I kept wondering, who is Buhari's oga. We drove till we reached an office and lo and behold, Obasanjo was in the office and he welcomed Buhari in the most shocking way ever... "my boy"!!! and Buhari was responding "yes sir", "yes sir".

There was a mild argument between Osinbajo and Buhari about who to appoint as minister but Osinbajo stopped and said to Buhari, "it's okay sir" with a rather cold and callous smile, I think he had a plan with Obasanjo but I can't vividly remember.

Obasanjo clearly was the president and Buhari was his boy.

=======================================================

No insults please and remember, I'm non-partisan.

=======================================================
Vote, not fight

Peace.
Re: My Dream About Buhari And Osinbajo by fiverrwin(f): 5:53am On Feb 17, 2015
Go and sleep again. Wake up after the result.

2 Likes

Re: My Dream About Buhari And Osinbajo by menix(m): 6:07am On Feb 17, 2015
Mama nkechi ve started cookin wiv firewood dis early morning, OP y not lock ur windows cous d firewood fume is having its effect...
Re: My Dream About Buhari And Osinbajo by bewla(m): 6:09am On Feb 17, 2015
T
Re: My Dream About Buhari And Osinbajo by playpaz: 6:10am On Feb 17, 2015
might be
Re: My Dream About Buhari And Osinbajo by fastguy10: 6:13am On Feb 17, 2015
Video of dat dream
We wat 2 watch it too or keep mute
Re: My Dream About Buhari And Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 17, 2015
menix:
Mama nkechi ve started cookin wiv firewood dis early morning, OP y not lock ur windows cous d firewood fume is having its effect...

Where I am, it's already 9:00am
Re: My Dream About Buhari And Osinbajo by webincomeplus(m): 6:48am On Feb 17, 2015
Emm...OP, what did you take before going to bed?
Re: My Dream About Buhari And Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 17, 2015
webincomeplus:
Emm...OP, what did you take before going to bed?

Like I said, it was a dream
Re: My Dream About Buhari And Osinbajo by egift(m): 6:58am On Feb 17, 2015
With no electricity, hot temperatures and mosquito bites, your malaria illness is understandable. Treat this in time.

Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: My Dream About Buhari And Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 17, 2015
egift:
With no electricity, hot temperatures and mosquito bites, your malaria illness is understandable. Treat this in time.

Sai Buhari.

I don't live in Nigeria and where I stay, there's power 24/7 and the temperature is not as scorching.

So what exactly is your point?
Re: My Dream About Buhari And Osinbajo by chamboy(m): 7:15am On Feb 17, 2015
Timzy234:

I don't live in Nigeria and where I stay, there's power 24/7 and the temperature is not as scorching.

So what exactly is your point?
stop smoking sk
Re: My Dream About Buhari And Osinbajo by Orunto: 7:17am On Feb 17, 2015
You are beginning to imagine that OBJ is well behind all that is happening now. Thanks for the dream.
Re: My Dream About Buhari And Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 17, 2015
chamboy:
stop smoking sk

You don't have to comment when you don't have any useful point to make.

Nice day ahead
Re: My Dream About Buhari And Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 17, 2015
Orunto:
You are beginning to imagine that OBJ is well behind all that is happening now. Thanks for the dream.

Like I said, it was a dream.
Re: My Dream About Buhari And Osinbajo by chamboy(m): 7:26am On Feb 17, 2015
Timzy234:

You don't have to comment when you don't have any useful point to make.

Nice day ahead
try ordinary weed

(1) (Reply)

PDP Expels Ex-speaker, Others / B-o-m-b-s-h-e-l-l!!! Obasanjo Is A Public Nuisance By Mallam Idris Mohammed (dak / GEJ in an interactive Session With The Youths-live On Nta And Ait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.