Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,080 members, 7,957,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

Ecobank Result - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ecobank Result (1437 Views)

Ecobank Disengages 400 Staff / Free Ecobank Test 4 urgent employment On Friday 11th,08 / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecobank Result by edmondo(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2006
hello guys,wot up with ecobank result? i was at their VI and their head office on thursday and friday to find out if the result is ready bt i was told they would send the result to our email. is it true?
Re: Ecobank Result by masterp2: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2006
guy i dont think they will send the result to our email box cos it was only our phone nos that will wrote on tha answer booklet.
Re: Ecobank Result by Anabib(f): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2006
Ecobank Test RESULT conducted in lagos by Vic lawrence is out.

Go to there office and check for ur name.
The List has been out since on Friday and they just pasted another list today (monday).

Pls Members do not waste any time

ALL THE BEST smiley
Re: Ecobank Result by UgoSmart(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2006
please guys,
whose office do we check? Vic-Lawrence or eco bank. If eco, which Branch? What of people currently outside lagos? can i check online? When is the interview searting?
EJOOR,
BIKO,
YAKWULI,
Tell me cause i m in Abuja now.
Re: Ecobank Result by ebubepaul(m): 3:39am On Aug 29, 2006
Check their office on oko Awo street V.I immediately 4 yr name & INTAview.come wit birth cetficate and credentials including o level.their might not b another intaview 4 spill ovas.
Re: Ecobank Result by itismd(m): 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2006
please has anybody that went for the Ecobank interview in Awka on sunday be contacted.
my bro attended the interview, i want to know if any nairalander was there too to keep me updated.
Any info about the whole recruitment exercise
Re: Ecobank Result by masterp2: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2006
ok but what of abuja branch? pls i will like to know
Re: Ecobank Result by D001(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2006
Pls for those that have taken the test what does the test look like?

(1) (Reply)

Nigcomsat1 Website Needed ! / Oceanic Registrars And Sky Bank / Too Late But Apply Fast (now-today)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.