Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Huh! Check Out The New Dress Code For LASU Students! Lol!!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Huh! Check Out The New Dress Code For LASU Students! Lol!!! (5781 Views)

Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) / Instagram Big Girl, Romangoddess Completely Flashes Her Watermelon In New Dress / Toke Makinwa Nearly Exposes Her Stuff In This Sitting Position In Her New Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huh! Check Out The New Dress Code For LASU Students! Lol!!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
Na Birthday Suit go sure pass grin
Re: Huh! Check Out The New Dress Code For LASU Students! Lol!!! by JayTeeA(f): 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
abdulkayus:

Gal, do u schooled in BUK?

nope.. but I schooled in d north
Re: Huh! Check Out The New Dress Code For LASU Students! Lol!!! by abdulkayus(m): 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
JayTeeA:

nope.. but I schooled in d north

Ok thought u schooled in BUK.
Re: Huh! Check Out The New Dress Code For LASU Students! Lol!!! by marvelousabah(m): 1:35am On Feb 18, 2015
naijaboiy:
They have cancelled almost everything a guy or girl can wear.

They should just go to school nàked undecided
guy..

Person dey impersonate you,with this moniker naijabioy

Pm me,make we talk abut am.

Or better still,inform the management.

**the guy,is rily tarnishin you image..insultin people,unecesary..promptin forumites to attack,tinkin,you are the one.**

Ask safarigirl,she will tell you,hw he attacked her..i know,she must have put you,in her blacklist.
Re: Huh! Check Out The New Dress Code For LASU Students! Lol!!! by Teeminjin(f): 3:14am On Feb 18, 2015
icebebe:
Dis sh*t aint real trust me

it is very real... see girls on monday... chaiii
Re: Huh! Check Out The New Dress Code For LASU Students! Lol!!! by naijaboiy: 7:06am On Feb 18, 2015
marvelousabah:
guy..

Person dey impersonate you,with this moniker naijabioy

Pm me,make we talk abut am.

Or better still,inform the management.

**the guy,is rily tarnishin you image..insultin people,unecesary..promptin forumites to attack,tinkin,you are the one.**

Ask safa rigirl,she will tell you,hw he attacked her..i know,she must have put you,in her blacklist.
Thanks bro!

I've notified the Mods...

1 Like

Re: Huh! Check Out The New Dress Code For LASU Students! Lol!!! by princejayboss: 7:34am On Feb 18, 2015
post=30809518:

I agree with u prince

Thanks dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Push Up Bra Or Breast Implants? (photos) / Photo Of The Day..lol I Can't Fit Laugh Ohh(photo) / Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.