Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) (60853 Views)

Annie & Tuface Idibia At 'Power Of 1' London Movie Premiere / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) / 2baba: The Truth About The February 6th Man And The Frustrated Antagonists-happ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by ChuzzyBlog: 8:28am On Feb 03, 2017
The Tuface's protest has been the subject all over the social media in the past one week. The superstar has announced the dress code for the Nationwide protest. As shared on his Instagram page, see below:-

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/tuface-idibia-announces-dress-code-for.html

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Swissheart(f): 8:29am On Feb 03, 2017
Something Green.......... cheesy

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by ChuzzyBlog: 8:30am On Feb 03, 2017
Click like if you stand with Tuface, Share if you don't

1517 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by SalamRushdie: 8:30am On Feb 03, 2017
I don't have anything green oooooooo...well I will still show up with white

251 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by SalamRushdie: 8:30am On Feb 03, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
Do you stand with Tuface?
Yes I stand with 2baba

403 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by nerodenero: 8:31am On Feb 03, 2017
February 2015, it was FEBUHARI and fast forward two years after, it is FAILEDBUHARI. How time flies!!!

#Istandforgoodgovernance#

551 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by godfatherx: 8:39am On Feb 03, 2017
nerodenero:
February 2015, it was FEBUHARI and fast forward two years after, it is FAILEDBUHARI. How time flies!!!

I tell you!

219 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:42am On Feb 03, 2017
Oya leggo there... cheesy

214 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Oladimejyy(m): 8:51am On Feb 03, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
Click like if you stand with Tuface?
I wont click any stupid "LIKE" and no Heaven will fall.
i cant stand with 2baba.i cant stand with Buhari.i want God to stand with us(Nigerian)

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by LegalBaby(f): 8:51am On Feb 03, 2017
#Standwith2face

72 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by dotuna3(m): 8:58am On Feb 03, 2017
Cool

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by TwerkingSquirrel(m): 9:03am On Feb 03, 2017
Why do I have this feeling that this protest might end up, being a street carnival and twerking party, 'cos nigerian youths could be very stupid most times!!!

248 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Jeus(m): 9:06am On Feb 03, 2017
Oby Ezekwesili supports protest, slams Nigerian Police and Buhari:

Read more at:

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/let-them-protest-oby-ezekwesili.html

8 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by adonbilivit: 9:08am On Feb 03, 2017
2baba for president 2019. click like if you agree.

139 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by MaziOmenuko: 9:09am On Feb 03, 2017
You see my concern with this charade? It lacks vision, mission and goal! Sounds more like a Lagos edition of Calabar Christmas Carnival. There is no proper communication, no sensitization, lack of zeal, anonymous interest from unknown groups; it just doesn't seem right.

By now there should have been a clear road-map, renown groups and people would be enlisted (not just 2phase and some internet/social-media solidarity tweets), we still don't know how many days the carnival protest would be, we are just hearing the uniform is something green. I am sure we will be getting more tweets hours to the protest on which routes to follow, were to go etc.

I don't think 2phase even has the capacity to lead a nationwide protest! Yes, the reason for protest could be justified, but yet again, if there is no clear-cut objective/plan, you are presenting yourself as a likely shooting practice for the police.

I wont be surprised the likes of Fayose and FFK will be there to hijack the rally from 2phase. Why? 2phase lacks the charisma to lead a nationwide protest.

We need to demand for a responsible govt; we the youths need to take this country out from the hands of these present class of people. We should be discussing about forming a megaparty for the youths, set an age bracket in our party constitution and team up to take back our country before these old men sabotage our future.

#enoughsaid#

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Adonis7: 9:09am On Feb 03, 2017

Omo.. This is a serious something

nerodenero:

My brother!

#Adonis7HasSpoken

6 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by verygudbadguy(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2017
I just pray that the motive for the Protest will be achieved. Let the Govt be sensitized that we are longer okay with their policies and the hardship they have imposed on us. And by Govt, i am not only referring to Buhari alone, National Assembly, Ministers, Perm. Sects, Head of paramilitary, the State and Local Govt are inclusive.

Tuface should tell off Fayose and Femi Fani-Kayode that they are not invited as they only want to hijack the protest to score political point against APC. They are also part of the Govt we are protesting against.

#IStandWith2Baba #WeMustProtest

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by yorke1: 9:09am On Feb 03, 2017
Buhari is a failure. The protest must hold!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by sakalisis(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Cope1(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2017
K
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 03, 2017
High blood pressure loading for d world renowned, clueless dullardd...i pray Al jazeera wud do live coverage to further frustrate d presidiot n his clan of zombies.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by kureshi007: 9:10am On Feb 03, 2017
can I come along with weed?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Abudu2000(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I wont click any stupid "LIKE" and no Heaven will fall.
i cant stand with 2baba.i cant stand with Buhari.i want God to stand with us(Nigerian)
paranoid/delusional religious sheep,smh

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by yomibelle(f): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2017
ah wud av preferred black to depict da mourning state in which we are in over our failed govt

9 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by INTROVERT(f): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2017

9 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by superior494(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2017
Ok noted

#istandwith2baba

One voice

5 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by simplyOJ(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2017
Oyi! Let's go there. In a clime where we consider peaceful demonstration an affront to government should stop. People should be allowed to express their pleasure and displeasure about governance as long as it does not go against public peace, which the Police are expected to ensure. Those we elected are our employees, and if they misbehave on the job, they should be queried, and if they consistently chose to play the ostrich, red card will be issued at the next polling period; Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by basty: 9:10am On Feb 03, 2017
Shame on any IPOB participating in the rally because they don't belong to Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Antoeni(m): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2017
Something green or green

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by alphamodel1(m): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2017
Searching for a green bullet proof vest wink

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Musampa73(m): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2017
We are good to go.

#Istandwith2baba

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) / Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. / Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.