Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,006 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Wanted! God Dead or Alive - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wanted! God Dead or Alive (1556 Views)

God's Power:::michael Sambo Dead Or Alive? / Is God Dead? / Jesus Christ ~ Wanted: Dead Or Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted! God Dead or Alive by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:46am On Jan 06, 2009
[b]Hello my Fellow Naija & Nairalanders,let this not be a Supprise cause i may be a Strange Fellow Naija 2 ya.afterall I'm from Christian Background but decision really maters alot in choice of religion.Now i think i found myself shocked since i became a Satanist.Satanism is a religion***.although many people are complaining that i have change but i think now i found myself.
  It is a popular misconception  that the Satanist does not believe in God. the concept of"God,'' as interpreted by man ,has been so varied throughout the ages,that the Satanist simply accepts the definition which suits him best.Man has  always  created gods,rather than  his gods creating him[/i]God is,to some,begining__to others,terrifying. To the Satanist"God''__by what-ever name he is called,or by no name at all__is seen as balancing factors in nature,and  not as  being concerned with suffering.This powerful force which permeates  and balances the universe is far too impersonal to care about the happiness or misery of [i]flesh-and-blood[/i]creatures on his ball of dirt upon which we Live.
   Anyone who thinks of Satanas [i]Evil
should consider all the men,women,children,and animals who have died because it was "God's will.''Certainly a person grieving the Untimely loss of a loved one would much rather have their loved one with them than in God's hands! Instead,they are unctuously  consoled by their clergymen who says,"it was God's will ,my dear'';or "Heis in God's hands now,my son.''Such phrases have been a convenient  way for religionists to condone or excuse the mercilessness of God.But if God is in complete control and as benign as  he is supposed to be,why does He allow these things to happen?Too long have religionists been falling back on their bibles and rulebooks to proove or disproove,justify,condemn,or interpret.
   The Satanistrealizes that man ,and the action and reaction of the universe,is responsible for everything,and doesn't mislead himself into thinking that someone cares.No longer will we sit back and accept "fate''without doing anything about it,just because it says so in Chapter such  and such,Psalm[/i]so so so and so__and thats that!.The Satanistknows that praying does absolutely no good__in fact,it actually lessons the chance of success,for the devoutly religious too often sit back completely and pray for situation which,if they were to do something  about  it on  their own,could  be accomplished much quicker!
     The Satanistshuns terms such as "Hope''and "prayer''as they are indicative of apprehension.If we hope  and pray  for something to come about ,we will not act in a possitive  way  which  will make it happen. The Satanist,realizing that anything he gets  is of his own doing,take command of the situation instead of praying to God for  it to happen.Possitive thinking and Possitive [i]action[/i]add up to results.
Just as the Satanistdoes not pray to God for assistance,he does not pray for forgiveness for his sins wrong doings.in other religions,when one  commits a wrong he either pray to God for forgiveness,or Confess  to an intermidiary and [i]asks him[/i]to pray to God for forgiveness for his sins.The Satanistknows that if praying does no good,confessing to another human being,like himself,accomplishes even less__and is,Futhermore,degrading.
  When a Satanistcommits a wrong,he realizes that it is natural to make a mistake__and if he is truly sorry  about  what  he has  done,he will learn from it  and take  care not to do the same thing again.If he is not honestly  sorry about what he has done,and knows he will do the same thing  over and over,he has no bussiness confessing  and asking for forgiveness in the first places.But this is exactly what happens.People confess their sins so that they  can clear  their  consciences__and be free to go out and sin again,usually the same sin.
There are  as many different  interpretation of God,in the usual sence of the word,as there are types of people. the images run from a belief  in a god who  is some vague sort of "[i]Universal Cosmic mind
''to a football game match with a long Dopting who will be the real winner!, really actract the attention of each team!(fans)and individual.
  Even within the Confines of a religion,the personal interpretations of God differ greatly shocked.some religion actually go so far as to label anyone who belongs to a religious sect other than their own a heretic,even though the overall doctrines and impressions of godliness are nearly the same.For example:the Catholic believes that the protestants are doomed to HELL[/i]simply because they do not belong to the [i]Catholic Church.In the same way,many splinter groups of the Christian Faith,such as the evangelical or revivalise churches,believe that the catholics are heathens who whoship graven images.(Christ is dispicted in the image that is most physiologically akin to the Individual whoshipping him,and yet the[i] christians[/i] criticizes"heathens''for the whoship of graven images.)And the jews have always  been given the [i]Devil's[/i]name.
  Even though the God in all  of these religions are basically the same,each regards the way chosen by the others  as reprehensible,and to top it all,religionists actually PRAY for one another!.They have scorn  for their brothers of the right-hand path because their religions carry different labels,and somehow this animosity must be released.What better way than through "Prayer''!What a simperringly polite way of saying :"I hate your guts,''is the thinly disguised device known as praying for your Enemy! Prayer for one's own enemy is nothing more than bargain_basement anger,and of a decidedly  shoddy  and  inferior quality!
If there has been  so much violent discrepancy as to the proper way in which to whorship God,how many different interpretation of God can there  be__and [i]who[/i]is right??
All devout"Witches and wizards''are concerned with pleasing![/b]

Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by kolaoloye(m): 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2009
Father have mercy,Show your Glory upon these people.Open their eyes of understanding.Let them not walk in confusion any longer.
BRB
Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by kolaoloye(m): 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2009
Pls take time and read this, kindly forget about doctrines all over the place.May God give you understanding.

2 Corinthians 4
1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;

2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully;
but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ,
who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge
of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;

9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

11 For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

12 So then death worketh in us, but life in you.

13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

14 Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.

15 For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.

16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

17For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal;
but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by Maykelly(f): 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2009
Father multiplies their sorrow. Destroy you them from the earth. Let them fall by their own counsel.
Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by kolaoloye(m): 8:28am On Jan 23, 2009
May kelly:

Father multiplies their sorrow. Destroy you them from the earth. Let them fall by their own counsel.
HABA! shocked
My sister,stop cursing them rather bless them because they don't know what they are doing.
Let us encourage them and draw them back to the Lord. God loves them as well.
Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by Maykelly(f): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2009
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Abstain from all appearance of evil. 1 Thessalonians 5:21-22

Any one who look down on my GOD is a fool.
Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by bindex(m): 10:20am On Jan 23, 2009
May kelly:

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Abstain from all appearance of evil. 1 Thessalonians 5:21-22

Any one who look down on my GOD is a fool.

I do, you and your God are all fools.

May kelly:

Sorry baby your imaginary God has been emasculated long time ago by the people that decided to reinvent him, gone are the days he used to kill millions in a day, or turn into a lion and eat people alive. He can not even protect his so called children from harm and you are there telling him to multiply other peoples sorrows grin grin grin grin
Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by MrCrackles(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2009
POSTER
Goodluck with your new religion!
Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by ow11(m): 11:28am On Jan 23, 2009
Poster

Is the bold and red font meant to terrify people?

However, If you want to be seen as being sane, you should open threads with fonts people can actually read and stop trying to seem like you are something special or serious.

May kelly:

I think you are as disturbed as the poster. Why do you think God would answer your numerous calls of wrath and vengeance? Both of you have anger, fear and self esteem issues. ***shrugs off this inane thread***
Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by Maykelly(f): 11:41am On Jan 23, 2009
bindex:

Sorry baby your imaginary God has been emasculated long time ago by the people that decided to reinvent him, gone are the days he used to kill millions in a day, or turn into a lion and eat people alive. He can not even protect his so called children from harm and you are there telling him to multiply other peoples sorrows grin grin grin grin

My Father Jehovah God changeth not cheesy

ow11:

Poster

Is the bold and red font meant to terrify people?

However, If you want to be seen as being sane, you should open threads with fonts people can actually read and stop trying to seem like you are something special or serious.

Why do you think God would answer your numerous calls of wrath and vengeance? Both of you have anger, fear and self esteem issues. ***shrugs off this inane thread***

Micah 5:15
I will pour out my vengeance on all the nations that refuse to obey me.”

Isaiah 47:3
You will be naked and burdened with shame.I will take vengeance against you without pity.” cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Psalm 94:1 
O Lord, the God of vengeance,O God of vengeance, let your glorious justice shine forth!
Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by ow11(m): 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2009
May kelly:

Micah 5:15
I will pour out my vengeance on all the nations that refuse to obey me.”

Isaiah 47:3
You will be naked and burdened with shame.I will take vengeance against you without pity.” cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Psalm 94:1 
O Lord, the God of vengeance,O God of vengeance, let your glorious justice shine forth!

Jer 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you . . . . You do not know God's plan for his life and therefore have no basis to call on God to destroy him as Jesus died for both of you too. wink
Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by Maykelly(f): 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2009
@Ogaga4Luv, Re: Woe To you that Refuse To Accept Jesus As your Personal Saviour, woe to you. Woe to you! your master lucifer the devil will torment you cry cry cry tongue tongue and cannot save! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your gate of entrance is "WELLCOME TO HELL FIRE" Shame to you, you have lost your indentity[/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ow11:

Jer 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you . . . . You do not know God's plan for his life and therefore have no basis to call on God to destroy him as Jesus died for both of you too. wink

@ow11, is your choice;  you may as well pray for satan for Repentance. because there is no difference between this devil Ogaga4Luv and his father devil, both were created by God, so go on, pray for him and for his father lucifer to repent. good luck.

@Ogaga4Luv you will perish with your father! he is a loser and lost the battle since and before you were conceived.  I HATE your father devil , lucifer with all my breath and you too that serve him - poor servant, fool you, woe to you.
Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by ow11(m): 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2009
May kelly:

@Ogaga4Luv, Re: Woe To you that Refuse To Accept Jesus As your Personal Saviour, woe to you. Woe to you! your master lucifer the devil will torment you cry cry cry tongue tongue and cannot save! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your gate of entrance is "WELLCOME TO HELL FIRE" Shame to you, you have lost your indentity[/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ow11, is your choice; you may as well pray for satan for Repentance. because there is no difference between this devil Ogaga4Luv and his father devil, both were created by God, so go on, pray for him and for his father lucifer to repent. good luck.

@Ogaga4Luv you will perish with your father! he is a loser and lost the battle since and before you were conceived. I HATE your father devil , lucifer with all my breath and you too that serve him - poor servant, fool you, woe to you.

Like I wrote earlier, both of you have serious issues you need to deal with. Your response to my last post was very tacky and makes no sense to explain your 'proclaimations'. I take leave here and wait for Ogaga's response to your doom prophecies.
Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by Maykelly(f): 10:41am On Jan 26, 2009
ow11:

Like I wrote earlier, both of you have serious issues you need to deal with. Your response to my last post was very tacky and makes no sense to explain your 'proclaimations'. I take leave here and wait for Ogaga's response to your doom prophecies.

ow11,You sound like that bad & ugly bird. I know whom i serve. smiley

@Ogaga4Luv, you should be a shamed of yourself; knowing well that you cannot give account of your self. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin embarassed

bindex:

Fustrated fool. you too have lost your identity. shame grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by Maykelly(f): 10:43am On Jan 26, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[   Anyone who thinks of Satanas Evil should consider all the men,women,children,and animals who have died because it was "God's will.''Certainly a person grieving the Untimely loss of a loved one would much rather have their loved one with them than in God's hands! Instead,they are unctuously  consoled by their clergymen who says,"it was God's will ,my dear'';or "Heis in God's hands now,my son.''Such phrases have been a convenient  way for religionists to condone or excuse the mercilessness of God.But if God is in complete control and as benign as  he is supposed to be,why does He allow these things to happen?Too long have religionists been falling back on their bibles and rulebooks to proove or disproove,justify,condemn,or interpret.
   The Satanistrealizes that man ,and the action and reaction of the universe,is responsible for everything,and doesn't mislead himself into thinking that someone cares.No longer will we sit back and accept "fate''without doing anything about it,just because it says so in Chapter such  and such,[i]Psalm[/i]so so so and so__and thats that!.The Satanistknows that praying does absolutely no good__in fact,it actually lessons the chance of success,for the devoutly religious too often sit back completely and pray for situation which,if they were to do something  about  it on  their own,could  be accomplished much quicker!

Now I think i  know where your problem and trouble of your soul started; never worry All Evil comes from the devil, both sickness and death. God allowed things to happen at His own WILL. Devil cannot act where God dwell or he face the consequences. read Job.

Death comes from the devil while sleep comes from God.

Identify whom you are, who made you, your purpose on earth. You are frustrated in life, confused much like your devlish father, and much more arogant than the devil. the devil is wiser than you because he never challenged GOD rather he is going to & fro seeking for whom to destroy and eventually he got you in his NET.

Without you GOD is STILL GOD. you can rot in Hell it will not stop us Worshiping and Praising JEHOVAH GOD
Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by Maykelly(f): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2009
bindex:

@Ogaga4Luv  &  bindex I despise you two.

[b]John 8 V44[/b]

You are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the begining, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. when he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the[b] father of it. [/b] woe to you all and him. embarassed grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have lost your identity!
Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by babsongudus: 9:23am On Feb 01, 2009
Mad man says in his heart there is no God. Ogaga4devil, beware!!!
Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^^^ Mudley is on a berserking rage on NL grin please somebody tell me this is not a moment to be remembered in NL history
Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by tpia6: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2011
Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2011
@op. have u found God dead or alive
Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2011
[size=13pt]Thank you my dear. . . . . kiss kiss wink[/size]

MrCrackles:

POSTER
Goodluck with your new religion!

Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by seyibrown(f): 2:17am On Feb 02, 2011
@ Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive

You already have him! The dead god or The Living God! Like they say in 'Al'-pattaya : 'up to yuuuuuuuu'!
Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by mabell: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2011
@Poster
You are still looking for God till today shocked sad embarassed
God has always being, you may just be looking at the wrong places
Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2011
[size=13pt]Actually , this is a very serious issue and i expect matured responds that can help . God have been invisible and to religious dogma's it is believed he's a spirit and do not need to be seen. God have no proof of been a spirit or even exit one way or the other .[/size]
Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by seyibrown(f): 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Actually , this is a very serious issue and i expect matured responds that can help . God have been invisible and to religious dogma's it is believed he's a spirit and do not need to be seen. God have no proof of been a spirit or even exit one way or the other .[/size]

. . . . . .  and the Devil - your Boss?  grin  grin Is he spirit/man, visible/invisible?? Any proof of this boss you worship? grin  grin
Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah. . . . grin grin

The Devil- Satan you you always address him is my boss- He's the rightful ruler of the universe . There are so many proof of his existence . wink
[/size]
Re: Wanted! God Dead or Alive by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:17am On Apr 03, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]Yeah. . . . grin grin

The Devil- Satan you you always address him is my boss- He's the rightful ruler of the universe . There are so many proof of his existence . wink
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

The Experience 2009 At Lagos Tbs. / If You Believe Demons Don't Exist, Watch This... / Why Is Christianity And The Church Attracting So Much Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.