Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,050 members, 7,818,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 (20838 Views)

Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by rman: 11:23am On Feb 17, 2015
I wrote this yesterday. In 24hrs Barca proves I'm right.

"
So what is the difference between Barcanista and FKK?

After seeing Doyin Okupe yell in front of journalists that " it is not going to happen they hand over power to Buhari'' , a strong message was been passed that day.

Look how the credibility of Jega became a subject of discussion in the past few days.

He conveniently titled his topic "one propaganda too many". Indirectly discrediting APC.

I can boldly say he will eventually(very soon) tell us why he was wrong all this while and we should all support GEJ.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 23 Likes 2 Shares (Shar"

3 Likes

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by omenka(m): 11:24am On Feb 17, 2015
jmaine:

The phrase "Your Trash" defined the intent of your post. . . . Though your explanation isn't bad, but the choice of words you utilized here were rather too harsh and very haughty . . . . .

It's all good mate, let's get back to the thread .
Re-read the post. I said "you people" and "your trash". The "your trash" is a collective phrase encompassing "everyone" (you people) that has bothered to pay attention to the incident, Pro and anti APC posters combined. You and the subject of the debate are the ones that misunderstood the post.

I am simply not interested in the incident and don't wanna comment on it, and wish to be kept out of it.

2 Likes

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
I see the barkers barking... But I will not respond to your emotional outburst. Correct me if the thread is false or not. cheap blackmail don't get at me

[b] . . . . . . there's nothing to correct, you simply lack investigative skills . . . . . . . . .a simple scrutiny of your post will rather confirm that the characters in the past that wanted ING are the same characters piling behind of Jonathan right now, yes they might have hob nobbed with opposition parties in the past, but presently there are all now with Jonathan scheming for what they know how to do best . . . . . . . . . . .

go back to your write up, these are the names of the people that feature as per your write up;

hammed kusamotu - late PDP leader

Chukwuemeka Ezeife - recently (along with Clarke) called for the postponement of elections and the removal of Jega

Adeyinka Adebayo - recently lauded Fayose's first 100 days, a supporter of Jonathan

Solomon Asemota - appointed confab member by Jonathan to replace Nyiam

Tunji Braithwaite - PDP apologist, his son contested the senatorial primaries recently under PDP

Sonny Odogwu - PDP BOT member

Tony Anenih - PDP BOT chairman

Victor Umeh - APGA, recently entered a pact with PDP to support Jonathan

Ralph Okey Nwosu - appointed board member federal polytechnic Bali by Jonathan in 2013

Emmanuel Okereke - PDP apologist

. . . . .the joke is on you barcanista . . . . . . .you are clearly still looking for bread!!

[/b]

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by vivalavida(m): 11:29am On Feb 17, 2015
oneeast:
We hereby crown barcanista the Islamic APC nightmare. .lol

Thank goodness this one has seen the light. One vote down..many more to come.

GEJ till 2019..

This can only be chino my man. Where have this niccur been?

2 Likes

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by jmaine: 11:30am On Feb 17, 2015
omenka:
Re-read the post. I said "you people" and "your trash". The "your trash" is a collective phrase encompassing "everyone" (you people) that has bothered to pay attention to the incident, Pro and anti APC posters combined. You and the subject of the debate are the ones that misunderstood the post.

I am simply not interested in the incident and don't wanna comment on it, and wish to be kept out of it.

The part in bold was a better way to relay your message than refer to "people" including a presumed close "friend" post as trash.
Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 17, 2015
semitunde:

This is what I'm still a little confused about. Leaving out the change in party and maybe ideology (he's human); I still can't wrap my head around this post that seems to suggest the need for ING simply because some parties 8years ago suggested it.

The difference between then and now is that those who made the call for ING were not in govt and the failed. Its different from this situation where a sitting president / govt, potentially limitless in power and influence, is the one purported to be angling for ING!

Besides, his initial post, that started the "double agent" accusations, was trying to make us see that ING was not possible. This post is quite contrary to that one. Unless he's saying that because the initial one failed hence, the one being planed would also fail. If this is his argument, then i must say it is shallow and naive. I'm quite slow to also say it is dubious because I can understand that it may be a sort of emotional backlash against the way he felt.he was treated by his co-progressives.

He claimed ING was a propaganda and not possible, not that it would fail, so even the interpretation you have up there still suggests someone speaking from both sides of the mouth. He's trying so hard to prove the hypocrisy of the so called party he fought tooth and nail for just because he had issues with the e-members. But this thread is a failed attempt at doing that. undecided He should be more creative next time.

1 Like

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by midolian(m): 11:31am On Feb 17, 2015
Ahmeduana:

MIND YOU IS NOT ABOUT TRIBE OR ETHNIC BUT ABOUT GOOD GOVERNANCE. AN HAUSA MAN IS HAPPY THAT DANGOTE IS THE RICHEST MAN IN AFRICA, AN HAUSA MAN IS HAPPY THAT IS BROTHER OWNS 85% OF OIL BLOCKS IN NIGERIA, AN HAUSA MAN IS HAPPY THAT IS BROTHER IS OCCUPYING THE POSITION OF NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER, DEFENCE MINISTER, but did you ever heard them criticising for the ineffective system of fighting the insurgence or criticising their top shut in government and private sector for the economy backwardness of the north? No, because jonathan is the president, for example, all the electoria commision chairmen in the past are from the south, immediately they made one miss-calculation every section of nigeria society will be calling for their sack, but in the north is a different case that's when they will rally round to say that they are witch-hunting hausas, have you ever asked yourself why they don't they don't want jonathan?....
yea..the issue of blaming jonathan for everything is expected...now bro, you must know one thing that as a leader, if any success is experienced in your regime, you take the praises and if otherwise, you take the blame. Many things have gone wrong under GEJ's leadership and I am sure you can see that too.. GEJ is rejected at the moment, not because he is an Ijaw man, buh because he has failed to carry out his duties as the head. I am Nupe by tribe and I voted for GEJ in 2011 but now, I regret so badly..
Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by Gbawe: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2015
obi4eze:

Good you are here. I did not read anywhere you said he asked you for money but I think the tone of the PM was suggestive. Very soon, he will say something else about PDP if they don't give him what he wants.

Thank you. I know many do not like me here because I am opinionated and does not 'suffer fools gladly'. What even my worst enemy will admit is that I am no liar or hypocrite. I am never duplicitous or treacherous. I have never come to Nairaland asking anyone, male or female, for anything. I contribute my politically relevant opinion alone and leave day in day out. I don't enter into anything personal with anyone here and no female Nairalander, for example, can accuse me of sleazy or lascivious behaviour towards them. I am not on Nairaland for that. What I supported when I joined NL I still support today and will support tomorrow because I never Politically align with anything or anyone frivolously. I do so after lengthy and exhaustive analysis of issues which directs me towards supporting things/individual I think will help Nigeria gain good governance because this is what is most important to me above everything else.

I don't really care if some emotional Nairalanders now hate or blame me for the fate of Barcanista which he inflicted upon himself with his own self-serving, attention-seeking and egotistic behaviour. Folks on all sides should simply refrain from lying against me. Honest and mature Nairalanders will have no problem situating blame correctly over Barcanista's implosion at the door of the two-faced and deceitfully self-serving person who thought he could play all sides at will and to his own benefit. All I see here is the antics of a drowning man clutching at straws. Let his new PDP pals 'revamp' his soiled reputation without impugning the character of others like myself and Omenka.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by vivalavida(m): 11:33am On Feb 17, 2015
obi4eze:

Exactly! The guy is just like water. I just wonder what would happen if he doesn't get what he wants from PDP. He claims he is not a supporter of any party yet he wanted to join the media and communication dept of APC. People like him are just looking for their own good...

Is berem not there for her own good? Is Gbawe not heading the team to furnish his stomach infrastructure? Barcanista is hustling. As ling as it is a legitimate hustle,i am down with it. What is good for the goose is good for the .........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by oneeast: 11:34am On Feb 17, 2015
A.W.O.L

Lol

vivalavida:

This can only be chino my man. Where have this niccur been?
Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by Truckpusher(m): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2015
baccaspace:
FIREFIRE anonimi truckpusher jmaine you may like this thread... Ngwakwe please Antispambot has banned barcanista (he informed me grin). Also see to this thread
Ayam present sir grin

4 Likes

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by obi4eze(m): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2015
vivalavida:

Is berem not there for her own good? Is Gbawe not heading the team to furnish his stomach infrastructure? Barcanista is hustling. As ling as it is a legitimate hustle,i am down with it. What is good for the goose is good for the .........
For your information, I derive no personal gain by supporting Buhari. My support is borne out of my conviction that he can do better than Jonathan and if he fails, we will campaign against him. Our leaders should be accountable to the masses.
Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by reporter1: 11:49am On Feb 17, 2015
Barcanista is behaving like a child throwing tantrum because his friends wont play with him.
You got hammered on your thread because your premise was wrong. Were you expecting APC loyalists to clap for you when you
opined what was clearly wrong?
You need to get a grip on your emotion. Whoever you choose to support is your prerogative. If you like the current situation, vote PDP.
If you genuinely wants change, vote GMB. The choice is simple but don't go around opening threads to justify what was wrong in the first place.
You cannot be right all the time, and you of all people should know that.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by reborn1: 11:59am On Feb 17, 2015
jmaine:

The phrase "Your Trash" defined the intent of your post. . . . Though your explanation isn't bad, but the choice of words you utilized here were rather too harsh and very haughty . . . . .

It's all good mate, let's get back to the thread .

Bro, Omenka was only trying to say he dont want to be involve in the issue, reason he term it TRASH. He is not saying Barcanista is trash but clearly saying all this meaningless rant about mole, decamping and stuff is trash. But this Barcanista trying to play the victim card to gain sympathy is what i dont like, been watching his post and reply and its all about they hate me this and that..... People take online things too seriously..

5 Likes

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by goshen(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
You are not making sense at all. Let's even believe for once that they called for ING; was their wish granted? Did OBJ even reschedule the election for one day as GEJ has done for 6 weeks? Very myopic comparison. I guess you now realised how extremely difficult and stupid you have to sound to be a mouthpiece to Jonathan and PDP.

And to Nairalanders, Barcanista's recent 360 without any ideology to back up his decision clearly articulates the fact that a significant number of those shouting GEJ till grave might have been given crumbs of food by PDP, which explains why they may be singing like FFK.

barcanista:
God of Nigeria, I bless you for finally leading me through this link. Some media loyal to APC has been shouting and alleging than Jonathan wants an ING, but let's take a flash-back as to who wanted it.

7 Likes

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by reborn1: 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
torkaka:

[b] . . . . . . there's nothing to correct, you simply lack investigative skills . . . . . . . . .a simple scrutiny of your post will rather confirm that the characters in the past that wanted ING are the same characters piling behind of Jonathan right now, yes they might have hob nobbed with opposition parties in the past, but presently there are all now with Jonathan scheming for what they know how to do best . . . . . . . . . . .

go back to your write up, these are the names of the people that feature as per your write up;

hammed kusamotu - late PDP leader

Chukwuemeka Ezeife - recently (along with Clarke) called for the postponement of elections and the removal of Jega

Adeyinka Adebayo - recently lauded Fayose's first 100 days, a supporter of Jonathan

Solomon Asemota - appointed confab member by Jonathan to replace Nyiam

Tunji Braithwaite - PDP apologist, his son contested the senatorial primaries recently under PDP

Sonny Odogwu - PDP BOT member

Tony Anenih - PDP BOT chairman

Victor Umeh - APGA, recently entered a pact with PDP to support Jonathan

Ralph Okey Nwosu - appointed board member federal polytechnic Bali by Jonathan in 2013

Emmanuel Okereke - PDP apologist

. . . . .the joke is on you barcanista . . . . . . .you are clearly still looking for bread!!

[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by Orunto: 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
It is not in the constitution. They are Saboteurs who suggest it.

1 Like

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by Shirley07: 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
I see the barkers barking... But I will not respond to your emotional outburst. Correct me if the thread is false or not. cheap blackmail don't get at me
Evenwhile you were with Apc, you added nothing to it 'cos all you did was getting whitewashed by the pdpians in every discourse. Your intelligence was just too low in every ramification.
Just take this as me thanking you for quitting as one of the faces of APC on NL in order to allow better intelligent fellow to champion the group.

6 Likes

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by zimoni(f): 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Topeakintola:
Everybody seeking online popularity lmao

Hypocrites everywhere

My hands are clean bla bla

I am honest bla bla

Shioor

Hidden agenda everywhere

Truth is most of them are Online Hustlers. Abi how do you explain the way they attacked him yesterday just for making his opinion known. He may be wrong, because Jonah is a Messi, yet they took the matter too personal as if they'd been waiting for him to err.

Reason why I carry Jonah for head like afro. I don't give a damn what anyone says. It's My Decision.

I felt bad when Jonah said "Stealing Is Not Corruption". I quit supporting him for some months. Then I became skeptical. Later I developed interest in Buhari when I read a thread created by barcanista about Buhari. Then I became indifferent again because Fulaniman shall never be my President layelaye not anymore.

Eventually I decided and Carry Jonathan Till 2019 For Head Like Afro.

I don't give a damn about anyone's opinion here, no one buys MB for me. I don't know why they took the issue too serious. The dude only aired his opinion and they all descended on him. Now I believe the dude is going to return to PDP eventually. None of them posts here like he does(that doesn't mean he's jobless though), it's all about passion or OFFER. Yeah, I Believe Someone Somewhere Is Dropping Coins For Them.

Yet, that doesn't mean he should chant Sai Buhari like a dummy. Now they've chased him out, it's going to be too bad for them when barcanista eventually declares for PDP.

It's quite an interesting movie sha

The last 48hrs has been fvcking interesting.

Patiently Watching The Movie In 4D.

Jonathan Till 2019.

1 Like

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by reborn1: 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
zimoni:

Truth is most of them are Online Hustlers. Abi how do you explain the way they attacked him yesterday just for making his opinion known. He may be wrong, because Jonah is a Messi, yet they took the matter too personal as if they'd been waiting for him to err.

Reason why I carry Jonah for head like afro. I don't give a damn what anyone says. It's My Decision.

I felt bad when Jonah said "Stealing Is Not Corruption". I quit supporting him for some months. Then I became skeptical. Later I developed interest in Buhari when I read a thread created by barcanista about Buhari. Then I became indifferent again because Fulaniman shall never be my President layelaye not anymore.

Eventually I decided and Carry Jonathan Till 2019 For Head Like Afro.

I don't give a damn about anyone's opinion here, no one buys MB for me. I don't know why they took the issue too serious. The dude only aired his opinion and they all descended on him. Now I believe the dude is going to return to PDP eventually. None of them posts here like he does(that doesn't mean he's jobless though), it's all about passion or OFFER. Yeah, I Believe Someone Somewhere Is Dropping Coins For Them.

Yet, that doesn't mean he should chant Sai Buhari like a dummy. Now they've chased him out, it's going to be too bad for them when barcanista eventually declares for PDP.

It's quite an interesting movie sha

The last 48hrs has been fvcking interesting.

Patiently Watching The Movie In 4D.

Jonathan Till 2019.

Good point you make there, wanna quote you to clear something. Remember i quote you one time that i was disappointed in you. My disappointment is not about your support for GEJ but cos some peeps cheering and hailing you were part of those that constantly attacked you here while we face them. I dont have voters card and not even around to vote, so i careless about any party. Only those that are paid take nairaland serious, WTF is decamping on online fora... I just cant stop laughing right now, cos its childish.

Broda, keep up with your believe and God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
Shirley07:

Evenwhile you were with Apc, you added nothing to it 'cos all you did was getting whitewashed by the pdpians in every discourse. Your intelligence was just too low in every ramification.
Just take this as me thanking you for quitting as one of the faces of APC on NL in order to allow better intelligent fellow to champion the group.

Bro, your post stinks of jealousy to me...Barcanista posts & argues more constructively and intelligently than most APC folks here. He is unarguably the face of APC on Nairaland. He is a smart intelligent chap. His threads are laden with facts & figures not mere sentiments and emotional outburst.
Acknowledge great minds when you see them. barcanista is one...APC Nairaland will surely miss him and will ever regret eating him raw yesterday when there are better ways to rein him in if they felt he erred...
Political game is won with your best eleven...imagine Barcelona without Messi...pele

1 Like

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by zimoni(f): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
reborn1:

Good point you make there, wanna quote you to clear something. Remember i quote you one time that i was disappointed in you. My disappointment is not about your support for GEJ but cos some peeps cheering and hailing you were part of those that constantly attacked you here while we face them. I dont have voters card and not even around to vote, so i careless about any party. Only those that are paid take nairaland serious, WTF is decamping on online fora... I just cant stop laughing right now, cos its childish.

Broda, keep up with your believe and God bless you.

Yeah, you didn't just correct me to stop calling some people "cattle rearers" online BUT you yabbed(bashed) me. I decided not to reply because it's politics which shall come and go. I'm aware of what happened in the past, how they bashed me and posted my pics because I was supporting my Yoruba Brothers. I'm quite aware.

God forgive me for being a tribalist, I just don't like those Fulani guys. Wherever they go, they must wreck havoc. I hate Buhari because he's a Fulani and he went to Ibadan to bash Lam when the Yoruba(so-called cowards) retaliated and kill some Fulanis. They actually set them ablaze after killing them, I was so glad. Buhari and some guys went to Ibadan to complain bitterly despite the explanation Lam and security Chiefs gave. I was in Ile-Ife then, I was so mad and I've hated him since then.

So, it's not because Jonah is performing wonders but because I have personal issue with Buhari and Fulanis in general. Last year, they killed two farmers at Atakumosa in Osun State and many farmers across the nation. I've stopped calling anyone cattle rearer(May God forgive me for being mischievous) since you cautioned(bashed) me.

People take issue too far here. These guys are all Elites and they will always settle their differences. It's all about Permanent Interest.

But people bash themselves here and carry issue for head like afro. Too badt. The dude made a mistake, they were supposed to correct him not pushing him out. Now he's trying so hard to defend himself. Too Badt.

Anyway, may God preserves our lives to witness a better Nigeria.

God Be With You Bro.

My instincts tells me you are Anago, but only God knows you guys o jarey. Since you all dumped the old monikers, no one knows the egungun behind the monikers.

Thanks and God Bless.

I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
reborn1:

Bro, Omenka was only trying to say he dont want to be involve in the issue, reason he term it TRASH. He is not saying Barcanista is trash but clearly saying all this meaningless rant about mole, decamping and stuff is trash. But this Barcanista trying to play the victim card to gain sympathy is what i dont like, been watching his post and reply and its all about they hate me this and that..... People take online things too seriously..

You're the one rationalizing Omenka's statement now. What he wrote is clear and unambiguous. Maybe due to emotions, he(Omenka), burst out with the wrong words and statement. But we can't read his mind to rationalize it like this. What we know and interpret is simply what he wrote up there. Which to me; is venomous and a betrayal of friendship notwithstanding political alliance of each...

2 Likes

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by Shirley07: 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bro, your post stinks of jealousy to me...Barcanista posts & argues more constructively and intelligently than most APC folks here. He is unarguably the face of APC on Nairaland. He is a smart intelligent chap. His threads are laden with facts & figures not mere sentiments and emotional outburst.
Acknowledge great minds when you see them. barcanista is one...APC Nairaland will surely miss him and will ever regret eating him raw yesterday when there are better ways to rein him in if they felt he erred...
Political game is won with your best eleven...imagine Barcelona without Messi...pele
Jealous of who? Tah!
You need to see me scratching my head anytime he and the pdpians were having convo, I was like don't Apc have anyone better than this?
Thank God the nightmare is over.

1 Like

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
Shirley07:

Jealous of who? Tah!
You need to see me scratching my head anytime he and the pdpians were having convo, I was like don't Apc have anyone better than this?
Thank God the nightmare is over.

Is that the best you can offer?...Scratching your head Really?... What happened to your taking up the mantle from him and defending your APC? If you felt he wasn't good enough; what stopped you from doing a better job or did anybody ban you from commenting on any thread or you simply didn't have anything meaningful to offer outside beefing him...jealousy kills fast bro...

2 Likes

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
Gbawe:

Thank you. I know many do not like me here because I am opinionated and does not 'suffer fools gladly'. What even my worst enemy will admit is that I am no liar or hypocrite. I am never duplicitous or treacherous. I have never come to Nairaland asking anyone, male or female, for anything. I contribute my politically relevant opinion alone and leave day in day out. I don't enter into anything personal with anyone here and no female Nairalander, for example, can accuse me of sleazy or lascivious behaviour towards them. I am not on Nairaland for that. What I supported when I joined NL I still support today and will support tomorrow because I never Politically align with anything or anyone frivolously. I do so after lengthy and exhaustive analysis of issues which directs me towards supporting things/individual I think will help Nigeria gain good governance because this is what is most important to me above everything else.

I don't really care if some emotional Nairalanders now hate or blame me for the fate of Barcanista which he inflicted upon himself with his own self-serving, attention-seeking and egotistic behaviour. Folks on all sides should simply refrain from lying against me. Honest and mature Nairalanders will have no problem situating blame correctly over Barcanista's implosion at the door of the two-faced and deceitfully self-serving person who thought he could play all sides at will and to his own benefit. All I see here is the antics of a drowning man clutching at straws. Let his new PDP pals 'revamp' his soiled reputation without impugning the character of others like myself and Omenka.
What are u feeling like? That u dnt gain anytin from supporting Apc,make I hear word jor

2 Likes

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by PhockPhockMan: 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
ayukdaboss:
1) Buhari
2) Osinbanjo
3) Amaechi
4) Kwankwaso
5)Oshiomole
6) Fashola
7) Aregbesola
cool Oby Ekwezeli as well as other progressive bigwits.

These are the people making me as well as some others support APC. I opened your thread expecting to see some of them calling for intrerim government in 2007 but alas it seems you don't even understand yourself. Very shallow thread.

What's your point here? As at 2007, Amaechi, KWANKWASO, Ezekwesili are all full blooded PDP members while Osibanjo was an unknown quantity.

1 Like

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by johnwizey: 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Barcanista; more lyk a political prostitute. Your actions here on nl shows u are nt to be trusted. Gbawe might av been rite about u.

2 Likes

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by scribble: 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Gbawe:

Bro, I am not interested in them. Who the hell is Barcanista when some of us are focused on Nigeria becoming like the developed nation we have access to? What I will not stand for is anyone lying here to claim I said things I did not. This is how they claimed Buhari said things he did not to the extent the man is now tagged negatively and unfairly till today. The fans of PDP here should simply embrace and enjoy their new 'recruit' and leave it at that. This is what I told everyone Barcanista was looking to do with his sly efforts at undermining the APC and surreptitiously laundering the image of GEJ. I am now 100% vindicated.

No principled person, whether an APC or PDP supporter, can see anything good in this self-serving and very selfish poster called Barcanista who can turn against what he claims to believe in passionately in seconds. PDP fans and supporters of Barcanista should leave me out of their issues. Barcanista disgraced himself with his unprincipled behaviour. We have seen his type come and go over the years while I am still here, after 5 years, operating with the same principles and convictions I have always aligned with.

Like I said yesterday, the issue of Barcanista is dead to me. The guy should stay in his lane and I stay in mine. Posters should respect this as well because I will not stay silent if anyone initiates a desperate attempt to repair the self-inflicted damage to Barcanista's reputation and standing here with lies against me.

very nice write up...im no psychologist but u seem to embody everything u accuse barcanista of

peoples political opinions can change in a matter of seconds, especially when they receive new information

this is a natural phenomena and should not shock u or any learned person

This is why people like yourselves share political opinions on NL and other platforms on the daily, in order to share your "magic recipe" for the Nigerian people

I hear you are calling your own "CHANGE" now

Well there is also a "TRANSFORMATION" that others including Barcanista have found more palatable.

It is well with your ministry.
Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by reborn1: 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
zimoni:

Yeah, you didn't just correct me to stop calling some people "cattle rearers" online BUT you yabbed(bashed) me. I decided not to reply because it's politics which shall come and go. I'm aware of what happened in the past, how they bashed me and posted my pics because I was supporting my Yoruba Brothers. I'm quite aware.

God forgive me for being a tribalist, I just don't like those Fulani guys. Wherever they go, they must wreck havoc. I hate Buhari because he's a Fulani and he went to Ibadan to bash Lam when the Yoruba(so-called cowards) retaliated and kill some Fulanis. They actually set them ablaze after killing them, I was so glad. Buhari and some guys went to Ibadan to complain bitterly despite the explanation Lam and security Chiefs gave. I was in Ile-Ife then, I was so mad and I've hated him since then.

So, it's not because Jonah is performing wonders but because I have personal issue with Buhari and Fulanis in general. Last year, they killed two farmers at Atakumosa in Osun State and many farmers across the nation. I've stopped calling anyone cattle rearer(May God forgive me for being mischievous) since you cautioned(bashed) me.

People take issue too far here. These guys are all Elites and they will always settle their differences. It's all about Permanent Interest.

But people bash themselves here and carry issue for head like afro. Too badt. The dude made a mistake, they were supposed to correct him not pushing him out. Now he's trying so hard to defend himself. Too Badt.

Anyway, may God preserves our lives to witness a better Nigeria.

God Be With You Bro.

My instincts tells me you are Anago, but only God knows you guys o jarey. Since you all dumped the old monikers, no one knows the egungun behind the monikers.

Thanks and God Bless.

I appreciate.

Point noted. I am not after any politician, people can support anyone they want and thats there problem. Only those that are paid to post get angry or fight over politicians online, I am only here to defend my tribe which i will always do. Whether Fulani, Ijaw, A.boki, Yeeboe or anyone is the President, thats there own problem cos they wont do anything. Obasanjo a Yoruba man was President and his most critics are the same Yoruba people, he jailed Bode George a PDP chieftain and another Yoruba man, disgraced many Yoruba people and we didnt call it tribalism then, Naija politics is something else.

However, I am not Anago, you should be able to detect him with his writing skills, and way of posting.

Be good bro.

2 Likes

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by emeka2847: 7:22am On Feb 18, 2015
[size=30pt]So?[/size]
Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by zimoni(f): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2015
reborn1:

Point noted. I am not after any politician, people can support anyone they want and thats there problem. Only those that are paid to post get angry or fight over politicians online, I am only here to defend my tribe which i will always do. Whether Fulani, Ijaw, A.boki, Yeeboe or anyone is the President, thats there own problem cos they wont do anything. Obasanjo a Yoruba man was President and his most critics are the same Yoruba people, he jailed Bode George a PDP chieftain and another Yoruba man, disgraced many Yoruba people and we didnt call it tribalism then, Naija politics is something else.

However, I am not Anago, you should be able to detect him with his writing skills, and way of posting.

Be good bro.

Thanks. I think I have found him. If I'm right, he's in Germany now. Read his post yesterday night. The guy too sabi english die.

Lolz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate Orders Investigation Of Okechukwu Elenema, Four Banks Over Mtn’s $13.9B / "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists / Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.