Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 (20831 Views)

Photo Of Ojukwu At Presidential Campaign In 2007 / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by cheruv: 9:28am On Feb 18, 2015
Shirley07:

Evenwhile you were with Apc, you added nothing to it 'cos all you did was getting whitewashed by the pdpians in every discourse. Your intelligence was just too low in every ramification.
Just take this as me thanking you for quitting as one of the faces of APC on NL in order to allow better intelligent fellow to champion the group.
he wasn't whitewashed rather the fact was that APC as a party was premised on false pretenses.all the PDPians needed to do was shine light on the darkness of APC and it becomes void.
don't blame barcanista..blame his love of Nigeria and his previous erroneous belief that APC was the change Nigeria needed.
Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by Matthewbriggs(m): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
PassingShot:

Do you have any shred of evidence that any APC supporter here is paid?

It's only the jobless ones like barcanista that go beg for favour. He is no different from those rented jobless crowds at political campaigns.

You guys hired AKPMD I guess their services was for free abi. Swerve Jo.

Are you are telling me APC does not have a PR team. Are you telling me that this PR team are not been paid for their services. It seems you lot do not get the point.

In fact below is a post by one you
obi4eze:

You don't get it bro. He posted the screenshots of the private conversations he had with Gbawe on his thread. Nothing is wrong in him wanting to join but he used the wrong means...

Your PR team made a stupid mistake to even allow him beg in the first place that is if he did in the first place.

Rule of thumb for any organization is to recruit and poach top talent when ever you see them.

You guys were really stupid. That's just the point. All this he begged for money BS is very lame.

Wake up to the reality that you all made a bad HR decision.
Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by jaybee3(m): 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

So you are telling me APC does not have a PR team. Are you telling me that this PR team are not been paid for their services. It seems you lot do not get the point.

Your PR team made a stupid mistake to even allow him beg in the first place that is if he did in the first place.

Rule of thumb for any organization is to recruit and poach top talent when ever you see them.

You guys were really stupid. That's just the point. All this he begged for money BS is very lame.

Oga, what percentage of the electorate will make their decisions based on what they read on nairaland?
Why would any serious politician waste his/her efforts to garner votes that will be inconsequential in the wider scheme of things?
The best they could have done is paid adverts on NL which they've already done, not sit around all they typing rebuttals.

I absolutely do not believe anyone is being paid to post on Nairaland.
Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by obi4eze(m): 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Are you are telling me APC does not have a PR team. Are you telling me that this PR team are not been paid for their services. It seems you lot do not get the point.

In fact below is a post by one you

I don't know about others but I am not a member of any PR whatever. I am an independent supporter of Buhari and don't demand any favour from anyone. My support is borne out of the fact that Buhari can do better that Jonathan if given the chance . Besides, Jonathan is not the kind of President we need at this point in time.
I am not paid to support GMB.

#changeishere
#buhariosinbajo
Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by Matthewbriggs(m): 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
jaybee3:

Oga, what percentage of the electorate will make their decisions based on what they read on nairaland?
Why would any serious politician waste his/her efforts to garner votes that will be inconsequential in the wider scheme of things?
The best they could have done is paid adverts on NL which they've already done, not sit around all they typing rebuttals.

I absolutely do not believe anyone is being paid to post on Nairaland.

Nairaland is one of most visited Nigerian social network, with a huge youth demographic. Online conversation spill offline that is what we forget. The real reach of NL is not in it actual user number but relationships this User number have offline... Any PR company that knows it onions would not neglect this platform.

It is not new that conversation that happen online are shaping offline activities. It would be gross negligence to neglect this platform. It would surprise you that companies, politicians and big brands actually come here among many other platforms to analyse the conversations going of here and sometimes it end up shaping their policy or direction

Ads are not enough to reach out to your target audience ... One key tool of image management or laundering PR firms use is to disguise as regular users to pass across their views opinions and promote their causes.
Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by jaybee3(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Nairaland is one of most visited Nigerian social network, with a huge youth demographic. Online conversation spill offline that is what we forget. The real reach of NL is not in it actual user number but relationships this User number have offline... Any PR company that knows it onions would not neglect this platform.

It is not new that conversation that happen online are shaping offline activities. It would be gross negligence to neglect this platform. It would surprise you that companies, politicians and big brands actually come here among many other platforms to analyse the conversations going of here and sometimes it end up shaping their policy or direction

Ads are not enough to reach out to your target audience ... One key tool of image management or laundering PR firms use is to disguise as regular users to pass across their views opinions and promote their causes.
I get that bro.. I'm not trying to diminish the impact it could make but what i'm questioning is the significance of that impact in the wider scheme of things.

The age demographics of NL is probably highly consentrated in the range 17-24 meaning a lot of them won't vote nor be able to significantly influence voting pattern when it's clearly evident that votes are usually on sale for the highest bidder as far as election is concerned in Nigeria.
Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

If really he made the request which I doubt ... is their something wrong with him requesting to join the media communication dept of APC. I always thought all along he was part of that dept.

If APC as a party never gave him a job offer or accepted his request. I would say men una fu**ck up ... Big time. Most of you here are paid goons. Why deny him the opportunity of enjoying the same benefits. In fact he out worked most of you paid goons ... it is cruel if you all lot excluded him from the APC's PR stipends. tongue

Finally this thread just points to the fact that APC as a party can never be trusted. The same people peddling Interim government rumor are the same people who were clamoring for it in the past.

Personally I would prefer an interim goverment to APC's Buhari. The only luck APC has is that GEJ has promised to step down if defeat ... it is left for APC to go battle him at the polls come March 28th and stop this their blabbing about interim govt.

me I surprise say dem no dey pay am..the guy na thr playmaker.. the messi ronaldo in thr team..
Re: A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 19, 2015
major466:
Are my missing something here

yes u 're missing ur English lesson..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) / We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside / Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.