Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake (31051 Views)

Obasanjo Didn't Attend PDP Convention Meeting / EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe / Breaking News: Fugitive Nigerian Drug Baron Kashamu Arrested after 7hour Seige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by victorazy(m): 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
Peppyluv:
Ekwensu Susue gi onu there for mentioning Igbo. Efulefu speak for yourself.

Ise! grin grin

Amadioha involve too grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by rozayx5(m): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nuezha:

Who exactly are you speaking to?!

to the APC navigator
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by sCun: 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
sCun:
That twitter handle is fake
I said it early enough
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by ifypedro38(m): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
Another gburum ham-ham !!!
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by ijmbsurest(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by ellechrystal(f): 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
splashbaby:
You can be more civil without insulting an adult...
Please help me channel d advice to those who insult Johnathan our president? He is also an adult .thanks wink
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by Saucekide25(m): 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
Get up to #5000 Discount and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).[/quote]
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by ManUtdholic: 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
Shameless idiot
D same kashamu that u used to fight gbenga Daniel
The kashamu that you use to get pdp structure in Ogun
Because he refused to be use for your selfish 3rd Time ambition
Confirm daft man
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by IJIGGAH(m): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
I have told my self severaly that I will not comment on OBJ's issues about his opinion(s) on Nigeria politics because I once sees him as my political role-model but these days his old age is making him to behave like a kid.I'm not surprise becouse the Holy Bible says'when one gets to some setting age in life,his behavior changes to that of a child learning to known all things again'.
OBJ is angry because of the way GEJ abandoned him and makes him worthles not just in his(OBJ)ward, LGA, constituecy,State,Region but Nigeria atlarge.OBJ wants to be the figure head of Nigeria politics till death.forgotten that the Bible also says'there's time for every thing under the sun,a time to born and a time to die.A time rise,a time to fall'.And so on.But OBJ forgot all these and he kept on creating chiors in Nigeria.
GEJ is the most currupt presided Nigeria has ever witness but OBJ layed the foundation.OBJ can not compare his performance to that of GEJ.
OBJ should please stop pouring out his fustration because he is not acknowledge as a god-father.
In my resolusion,neither GEJ nor GMB will get my vote comes 28th march,2015 because both are surrouded by currupt selfish minded people,most especially GMB.
Sign.........
Comrd Mr Ijigah Michael Ijigah
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by stecman: 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
Please, brethren, read what OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has to tell Nigerians:

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than s...tanding up and saying we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions now will abandon you when you start killing one another and prevent you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11- year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal differences and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called "Hotel Rwanda" or "Sometime in April". My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."
PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.
Kindly forward to your contacts until it gets to every Nigerian. God bless you. Amen
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by drkay9: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2015

Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by asha01: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
lalasticlala:
There was an earlier report that Obasanjo said he left PDP because the party is led by a drug baron as culled from Daily Post...

http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/17/shredding-pdp-card-allows-liberty-comment-national-issues-obasanjo/

But fact has emerged that the https://twitter.com/segunobasanjo from where Dailypost based its report on is fake..

Therefore please disregard the earlier report.. Thats what fake and parody accounts can cause. I'm sorry for the earlier misrepresentation. thanks

are you now saying obj did not tear his PDP membership card?
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by lalasticlala(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
asha01:

are you now saying obj did not tear his PDP membership card?

Lol. Not that... he tore it..

The reason alleged about drug baron..
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by mifavour(f): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kurpu60:
JUST LIKE YOU. YOU DON'T RESPECT ELDERS FOR YOUR VILLAGE?

my friend take a sit
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by splashbaby(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
ellechrystal:

Please help me channel d advice to those who insult Johnathan our president? He is also an adult .thanks wink
Hmmmm what a retrogressive approach. Whoever insults the president and other adults are indeed out of their minds.
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by stinggy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
ManUtdholic:

But they should sell for these
These are Buhari support cards you know? Not recharge cards!
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by Forwetinnah: 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
PUSH1:
That Mallam is without doubt a man of interity, honesty and incorruptible. Someone who is vocal in the world stage. He was not a push over nor slow poke or retarded. He is not clueless. He rose to the rank of General in the Nigerian Army. He is eloquent undermining the Hausa accent. He is active. At 72 he is going stronger. A General. He hasn't changed. His words are bankable.

I will rather listen to the words a father with sound upbringing than that of an ex-militant who has no shoes but has many shoes now including that of the poor masses.

Inter gini. ..incorrupti kini? A man whose very foundation was built on a big Fat LIE!! A man of Intergrity with nothing to show for it. All smoke screen that people like you fall for. Oh I forgot you're from the North yourself. .how come you don't know that your Mallam is the baba of terrorism but you know how gallant a militant GEJ is? Biko nu. .comot log of wood for ya eye first o
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by Ese144: 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
How was it confirmed the twitter account of OBJ is fake?
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by Diogo1(m): 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
Vote for change. Do not sell ur vote for a bag of rice and a tuber of yam like these ppl have done

That's the reason why GEJ will win despite all the change you people are screaming.

The election is won at the grassroots not on social media.

Note: I don't support bribery and corruption.
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
I am not from the North. I am Nigerian. I have her passport which I am going to destroy if Jonathan wins. God forbid!

Yes! I don't need to tell you the achievements of GMB because they speak for itself.

Forwetinnah:

Inter gini. ..incorrupti kini? A man whose very foundation was built on a big Fat LIE!! A man of Intergrity with nothing to show for it. All smoke screen that people like you fall for. Oh I forgot you're from the North yourself. .how come you don't know that your Mallam is the baba of terrorism but you know how gallant a militant GEJ is? Biko nu. .comot log of wood for ya eye first o
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by Forwetinnah: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
PUSH1:
I am not from the North. I am Nigerian. I have her passport which I am going to destroy if Jonathan wins. God forbid!

Yes! I don't need to tell you the achievements of GMB because they speak for itself.

Chai. ..comedy in bad taste grin , what speaks for who?? Shekau / BH?? Or Idiagbon 's diligence and hard work?? grin . Your Mallam has no achievements o, 32 years after he was relieved of his dictatorial duties he still couldn't write WAEC??
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by simdam500(m): 8:40am On Feb 18, 2015
Whatever! I thought we've gotten past all these election sh***t

By the way... lemme dance on the thread

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2133177_img5329644299976_jpeg_jpegcc867e542ec95b528d57b9eca49f10fc
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by Edusouls(m): 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
hahaha, crazy boy u make me laugh...lol.
Truckpusher:
And I hereby pronounce the spirit of death on your entire household.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku / Supreme Court Upholds Tambuwal's Election As Sokoto Governor / Ali Modu Sheriff May Emerge As APC Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.