Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Analysis Of This Statement By Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysis Of This Statement By Olusegun Obasanjo (646 Views)

Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi / Against The Run Of Play - By Olusegun Adeniyi.... Just Finished Reading It / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analysis Of This Statement By Olusegun Obasanjo by tmodeltoluene(m): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
He said in his book 'my watch' , ''It is better for GMB to come in power and Jail me ( obasanjo) than for GEJ to come back and finish and destroy the remaining Nigeria''

Isn't that what he said?

Now please let's analyse. why will GMB want to jail OBJ when he comes in power if OBJ had not been the most corrupt president nigeria ever had?

In this statement, OBJ is telling us that he was a corrupt president and he's proud to say it to the extent that he even published it in his book.

The later part of the statement '' than for GEJ to come back and finish and destroy the remaining Nigeria'' ----- This absolutely mean that destroying Nigeria actually started with Him.

Please your I need your own analysis too.

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of This Statement By Olusegun Obasanjo by lecturerdabo(m): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
tmodeltoluene:
He said in his book 'my watch' , ''It is better for GMB to come in power and Jail me ( obasanjo) than for GEJ to come back and finish and destroy the remaining Nigeria''

Isn't that what he said?

Now please let's analyse. why will GMB want to jail OBJ when he comes in power if OBJ had not been the most corrupt president nigeria ever had?

In this statement, OBJ is telling us that he was a corrupt president and he's proud to say it to the extent that he even published it in his book.

The later part of the statement '' than for GEJ to come back and finish and destroy the remaining Nigeria'' ----- This absolutely mean that destroying Nigeria actually started with Him.

Please your I need your own analysis too.

Tnx bro!
Re: Analysis Of This Statement By Olusegun Obasanjo by Udehpaschal1(m): 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
Its a shame! OBJ has lost it
Re: Analysis Of This Statement By Olusegun Obasanjo by geedeex2(m): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
You just displayed your stup.idity with this your senseless analysis.
Re: Analysis Of This Statement By Olusegun Obasanjo by ejiro2130(m): 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Op you asked the wrong, the question is why didn't GEJ jail OBJ IF he's as corrupt as you think then why didn't GEJ at least probe him?? Will you agree that it's because GEJ is clueless and corrupt?? just asking shaa
Re: Analysis Of This Statement By Olusegun Obasanjo by tmodeltoluene(m): 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
ejiro2130:
Op you asked the wrong, the question is why didn't GEJ jail OBJ IF he's as corrupt as you think then why didn't GEJ at least probe him?? Will you agree that it's because GEJ is clueless and corrupt?? just asking shaa

Can you probe someone who helped you to the top? This is the problem. But with the way things are going now, OBJ is no longer in PDP, GEJ might probed him if He's not carefull

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Friday - President Jonathan During His NYSC And Convocation - Photos / Nigerian Woman Latest Victim Of Gang-rape In India. / Picture Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.