Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Modern And Cost Effective Ways Of Fish Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Modern And Cost Effective Ways Of Fish Farming (1017 Views)

The Best Species Of Fish / Fish Farming Or Poultry Farming. / Rain Of Fish In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modern And Cost Effective Ways Of Fish Farming by jonathan06: 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
I JUST DEVELOPED FROM EXPERIENCE, MODERN WAYS TO DO FISH AND POULTRY FARMING USING A NEW COST EFFECTIVE RECYCLING SYSTEM.
WE OFFER CONSULTANCY SERVICES IN HATCHERY AND POND CONSTRUCTION. CONTACT US: josephinejune07@gmail.com. Tel: 07085403404
Re: Modern And Cost Effective Ways Of Fish Farming by obstead200(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
KEEP WAITING FOR US TO CONTACT U. WHY NOT OFFER MORE DETAILS AND SOME KNOWLEDGE HERE AND THEN LEAVE US TO DECIDE IF WE ARE GOING TO BITE THE BAIT AND SEEK MORE HELP BY REQUESTING UR SERVICES

1 Like

Re: Modern And Cost Effective Ways Of Fish Farming by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
grin
Re: Modern And Cost Effective Ways Of Fish Farming by ScrollGlobal(m): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
jonathan06:
I JUST DEVELOPED FROM EXPERIENCE, MODERN WAYS TO DO FISH AND POULTRY FARMING USING A NEW COST EFFECTIVE RECYCLING SYSTEM.
WE OFFER CONSULTANCY SERVICES IN HATCHERY AND POND CONSTRUCTION. CONTACT US: josephinejune07@gmail.com. Tel: 07085403404
You need to add more flesh to your post so that we can understand if you are proposing an existing technology or if you have something new that can actually take our breathe away. You need to add stuffs like the price differential between your product and say a concrete pond of same size.

Am looking forward to more details from you and am sure other farms too are also looking forward to any system that can greatly increase our profitability.

cheers wink

1 Like

Re: Modern And Cost Effective Ways Of Fish Farming by topearos(m): 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
Following keenly.
Re: Modern And Cost Effective Ways Of Fish Farming by X3MLY(m): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2015
No updates?

(1) (Reply)

Snail Farming And Its Prospect / How Much Can I Get a Drip Irrigation System Installed Per Hectare / I Saw This Millipede Mating Today In My Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.