Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Loan To Start Abusiness. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Loan To Start Abusiness. (691 Views)

"Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines / How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com / Naira Now N166 To $1. Can Someone Tell Me What Is Happening? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Loan To Start Abusiness. by kickout: 9:31am On Jan 06, 2009
Dear nairalander,
  Pls anyone tell me how l can get a loan to start a business.pls e-mail me on beautyfair@ymail.com.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Loan To Start Abusiness. by kingville(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2009
Goodday,
I use to be like you where i needed some funding to start my business centre and thank God for making the dream stay alive.Send me an email and i will tell you what to do,
p.kay4ever@gmail.com
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Loan To Start Abusiness. by cnnnigeria: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2009
BEWARE of 419, we have alot of them on nairaland.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Loan To Start Abusiness. by yemisolar(m): 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2010
if you have a small business (or you know someone who does) and needs #50-100,000 to start or grow it. you can send me a mail at pettral@yahoo.com. we only have fifty slots this month.

this is strictly for those who are operating small business because the idea is not just to lend money but to develop small businesses

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Every Online Store In Nigeria Must Know / Status Of Free Trade Zones In Nigeria In Terms Of Abuse / Any Nasty Experience With Platinum Investments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.