Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,568 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Who Is The Copying Cat Here? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Who Is The Copying Cat Here? (2218 Views)

World's Cutest Cat On The Internet. / Cat Inherits £10m Empire After Owner Dies Aged 94 (PHOTO) / DOG Gave Birth To A Cat In North Korea:: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Copying Cat Here? by follygabby: 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
I always ask myself this question 'who is copying who'? the same story you find on Nairaland is what you see on Linda Ikeji.

some time you will have to only read the topic to grab what the topic is all about, possibly because you have read it somewhere b4. grin
Re: Who Is The Copying Cat Here? by Wittylens(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
They both copy eachother
Re: Who Is The Copying Cat Here? by acidtalk: 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
NAIRALAND COPIES Linda ikeji.

It was NEVER like this before until Seun started using immature individuals as his moderators as well as having "personal beef" with his members whereby refusing to put up wonderful threads of members on the FrontPage when he fears such member is going ground or isn't licking his feet.

Junks, crap and nonsense topics are what now make it on the FrontPage and left over from Linda's blog.
Re: Who Is The Copying Cat Here? by follygabby: 7:59am On Feb 18, 2015
...............you can say that again @Junks, crap and nonsense topics are what now make it on the FrontPage...
acidtalk:
NAIRALAND COPIES Linda ikeji.

It was NEVER like this before until Seun started using immature individuals as his moderators as well as having "personal beef" with his members whereby refusing to put up wonderful threads of members on the FrontPage when he fears such member is going ground or isn't licking his feet.

Junks, crap and nonsense topics are what now make it on the FrontPage and left over from Linda's blog.
Re: Who Is The Copying Cat Here? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lol
Re: Who Is The Copying Cat Here? by Babe2sure(f): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
The exact reason why I stopped reading linda ikeji blog. By the time I want to read from her news site. I would have read the story somewhere else. She also copies from other news sites.
I think Nairaland copies more from Linda Ikeji.

(1) (Reply)

If You Sure You Have A Lot Of Airtime Come In Here / “rapper Mode 9 In Tears As Nobody Bought His Latest Album” Rugged Man Replies / Nigerian Music Industry : Before They Fizzle Out !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.