Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Over Due Pregnant Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Over Due Pregnant Dog (1432 Views)

Lost My Lovely Pregnant Dog. / I Saw Blood On My 4weeks Pregnant Dog Urine (photo) / Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over Due Pregnant Dog by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hello house, my dog is three days overdue now. The vet doctor gave her 14th of this month to give birth but up til now nothing though she's heavily pregnant. The vet came to carry her this morning and said he's going to perform a CS on her. kind of feeling bad but anyway out outside this surgery thing? The bog is a ROT.
Re: Over Due Pregnant Dog by Drajah(m): 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
tobeskie:
Hello house, my dog is three days overdue now. The vet doctor gave her 14th of this month to give birth but up til now nothing though she's heavily pregnant. The vet came to carry her this morning and said he's going to perform a CS on her. kind of feeling bad but anyway out outside this surgery thing? The bog is a ROT.

A rottweiler!...I love this breed embarassed go fast and pray sha...I will pray for ur dog too
Re: Over Due Pregnant Dog by arcbay(m): 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
I wish her a safe delivery... God help her
Re: Over Due Pregnant Dog by Prodeegee(m): 12:23am On Feb 18, 2015
arcbay:
I wish her a safe delivery... God help her

Vet wan chop...he go rush am oxytocin injection..lol

1 Like

Re: Over Due Pregnant Dog by arcbay(m): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2015
Prodeegee:

Vet wan chop...he go rush am oxytocin injection..lol

Funniest part is that the VET might not even need to administer anything sef...

3 days is not too much for delayed delivery, as long as the dog still acts normal, OP could have waited a lil' bit more sha...This is just like in humans where delivery is either a week before of a week after....

Anyways, he did the right thing though, considering the fact that the VET will make sure the bitch delivers in good health...at least VET sef go chop na!!!
Re: Over Due Pregnant Dog by chucky234(m): 11:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
arcbay:

Funniest part is that the VET might not even need to administer anything sef...

3 days is not too much for delayed delivery, as long as the dog still acts normal, OP could have waited a lil' bit more sha...This is just like in humans where delivery is either a week before of a week after....

Anyways, he did the right thing though, considering the fact that the VET will make sure the bitch delivers in good health...at least VET sef go chop na!!!
All dis olodo Vets wey full everywhere, na money all of dem dey after.
Re: Over Due Pregnant Dog by Prodeegee(m): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2015
chucky234:
All dis olodo Vets wey full everywhere, na money all of dem dey after.

Nasso o

(1) (Reply)

Waoh! How Time Flys, Some Of Our Products!!! JADO / Graphic: 2-headed Snake-like Creature Found In Garden / Adult Male Doberman For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.