Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity (6714 Views)

Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) / Maternity Photos Of A Man And His Pregnant Dog / How Do You Care For Your Pregnant Dog And New Litter When Delivered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity by barcaboi(m): 9:11am On Aug 12, 2015
Have u been looking for what to feed ur pregnant animals especially dogs to boost their immunity and help increase nutrients? Then don't doubt the power of moringa......even good for humans both male and female....

5 Reasons to Give Your Pets
Moringa

In my last blog, I missed a point that
is important. For those of you who
know the benefits of eating Moringa,
you know the answer. However,
there are many new readers to this
blog who are not familiar with
Moringa. They are still exploring the
subject. So this is more for my
readers who are new to Moringa.
Moringa is a super nutritious food
which contains 46 antioxidants, 90
nutrients including high quality
protein, calcium, trace minerals, iron,
all essential amino acids and even
iron. So it is a valuable addition to
your diet and your pets diet.

#1: Most commercial pet foods are
full of junk meat, meat by products,
GMO corn, synthetic vitamins, and
are poor quality. Even the better
quality dog foods may be missing
trace minerals and other needed
nutrients. Any cooked dog food will
not contain Vitamin C. So you need
to feed your pets Moringa to give
them some of the nutrients their
commercial food lacks. As you are
eating corn for your meal, know that
90% of corn is GMO now. We have
taken corn out of our diet for that
reason. Corn syrup is in almost every
processed food you eat. You and
your pet need to eat less processed
foods!

#2: Our pets often develop arthritis
because of poor quality commercial
food. Feeding them Moringa will help
feed joints and muscles to help
prevent this problem. The exceptional
nutrients in Moringa will feed all the
different organs and body systems to
help your pet remain healthier for a
longer time.

#3: Moringa and its nutrition will
help support your animal's immune
system. This is important with winter
coming on. Give them Moringa as a
supplement for this reason if for no
other.

#4: Give your pets Moringa to boost
their energy. This applies especially
to older animals. They need some
extra support.

#5: Pregnant or nursing animals
benefit from a supplement of
Moringa. It will help them produce
more and better quality milk. The
nutrients in Moringa will give the
pregnant and nursing animals an
extra boost. nutrition wise. to help
them during the pregnancy and while
they are feeding that litter of pups or
kittens. This would apply as well for
pregnant farm animals such as cows,
goats, and pigs.

Our pets are developing some of
same diseases that humans have:
obesity, arthritis, clogged arteries,
and a general problem of poor
nutrition. This poor nutrition leads to
diseases and dying before their time.
Poor food and lack of exercise is
killing our pets early.
I hope this gives you the answers on
why both you and your pets need to
supplement with Moringa.
moringafarmaustralia.com.au/?page_id=1440
www.herbladyisintoday..com/2012/10/5-reasons-to-give-your-pets-moringa.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity by barcaboi(m): 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
I use this often too
Re: Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity by Funmiladey(m): 5:00am On Nov 17, 2015
Nice write up
Re: Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity by 100Nath: 12:56am On Nov 18, 2015
Please will i mix it with thier food or cook the leaves for them

1 Like

Re: Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity by barcaboi(m): 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
100Nath:
Please will i mix it with thier food or cook the leaves for them
I mix with their meal....
Re: Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity by barcaboi(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
put my gsd on moringa through out her pregnancy period. ....she lactates better than I thought. ... had 8 puppies few days ago and no still births....
Re: Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity by ayoyemi69: 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
Can I give my pregnancy cav and gsd Moringa is it the lf or d seed
Does it work 4 male dogs 2 ?

1 Like

Re: Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity by obynocute(m): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
plz op, whr cn I get dis product @ calabar, nd how much is it sold.. I nid it for my pregnant rott.
Re: Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity by barcaboi(m): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
ayoyemi69:

www.boxerforums.com/holistic-care/182970-benefits-moringa-you-your-dog.html
good for all dogs even old dogs and helps wt arthritis even in humans....it helps with lactation.....the leaf and seeds are good but I use the leaf mostly...I'd rather plant the seed...
https://leafpower./moringa-benefits/
Re: Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity by barcaboi(m): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
ayoyemi69:

www.boxerforums.com/holistic-care/182970-benefits-moringa-you-your-dog.html
good for all dogs even old dogs and helps wt arthritis even in humans....it helps with lactation.....the leaf and seeds are good but I use the leaf mostly...I'd rather plant the seed...good for even males...
https://leafpower./moringa-benefits/
Re: Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity by barcaboi(m): 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
obynocute:
plz op, whr cn I get dis product @ calabar, nd how much is it sold.. I nid it for my pregnant rott.
funny thing is u can get it almost anywhere......u wldav seen the tree b4....ask around and u'll get....no charges, na free
Re: Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity by uchpanila(m): 6:47am On Mar 09, 2016
Is it good for pups too and the one I usually see is the moringa powder they sell in pharmacy, is it OK too?
Re: Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity by barcaboi(m): 7:42am On Mar 09, 2016
uchpanila:
Is it good for pups too and the one I usually see is the moringa powder they sell in pharmacy, is it OK too?
I give my puppies too but wait till 6months b4 giving dem and about moringa powder....as long as moringa is dere, it can be used but I prefer the fresh leaf because I can at least guarantee no chemical or additives in it
Re: Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity by Prodeegee(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2016
Nice writeup,

Just to add, moringa is highly proteinous so adding too muchh might result in diarrhea.

Apart from that moringa is just perfect.

1 Like

Re: Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity by anochuks08(m): 9:00am On Mar 09, 2016
Funny enough, I ve had this tree around me for long. After reading your article, I decided to do a little harvesting. I ll be feeding them both the seeds n leaves. grin

1 Like

Re: Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity by barcaboi(m): 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
product of moringa

Re: Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity by Oshin56(m): 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
can I feed my bitch with moringa seed
Re: Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity by anochuks08(m): 6:24am On Mar 14, 2016
Oshin56:
can I feed my bitch with moringa seed
pls, go with the leaves for now. my dogs ve not had a solid stool after I fed them the seeds. I am still watching them n their diet. I will be calling a vet 2mao if there are no improvements
Re: Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity by barcaboi(m): 12:14am On Mar 15, 2016
anochuks08:
pls, go with the leaves for now. my dogs ve not had a solid stool after I fed them the seeds. I am still watching them n their diet. I will be calling a vet 2mao if there are no improvements
give dem lots of water....like I stated I use the leaves but the seeds is also rich but guess u gave them too much too soon.....
Re: Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity by anochuks08(m): 6:20am On Mar 15, 2016
barcaboi:

give dem lots of water....like I stated I use the leaves but the seeds is also rich but guess u gave them too much too soon.....
Thanks, they always have steady supply of water. They are better now.

1 Like

Re: Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity by lahit14(m): 11:44am On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=barcaboi post=43561845]put my gsd on moringa through out her pregnancy period. ....she lactates better than I thought. ... had 8 puppies few days ago and no still births....[

How did u feed her with this, u cook the moringa and mix with her food.... Pls Share , I have a pregnant bb need to boost her immune system wella
Re: Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity by barcaboi(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=lahit14 post=61410895][/quote]
I pluck the leaves and cook her meal with it.....I'm telling you for a fact that she wld lactate even b4 delivery
Re: Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity by OfficialEbiz(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2018
I thought it was the dry leave...this is what I have been giving my female gsd is it ok?
Re: Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity by barcaboi(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
OfficialEbiz:
I thought it was the dry leave...this is what I have been giving my female gsd is it ok?
Yes as long as it's moringa.
Re: Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity by spinna: 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
barcaboi:

I pluck the leaves and cook her meal with it.....I'm telling you for a fact that she wld lactate even b4 delivery

You should have just stirred in the leaves on the hot food.. Prolonged cooking reduces the powers of Moringa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update / Just 1 Caucasian male puppy left / Awesome Boerboel Pups For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.