Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) (3928 Views)

DSS Implicates Governor In Plot Against Fed Govt / 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal / Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by sodiqrasaq(m): 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhE2Ocbybi4#t=132

A leaked audio released by newspunch.org reveals a recent Nigerian army interrogation of an arrested Boko Haram suspect in the northeast. Listen to the interrogation above

Below is a translation of the interview:

Interrogator- who did the Mubi Job

BH- We did but I’m not among. The bomb at kaban we did it.

Interrogator- talk to me or else?

BH- I was staying at EYN church the one on the market road close to kaban.

Interrogator- When you entered Mubi were you all Muslims or all Christians?
BH- there’s nothing to hide we were all Christians.

Interrogator- When you meet people what do you say?
BH- we say Allahu akbar.

Interrogator- what do you call Mubi?
BH- Fityanul Islam.

Interrogator- Now you said DPO knows?
BH- Yes he knows,

Interrogator- who else knows?

BH- all the top shots know. The DPO and the DCO.

Interrogator- how did you come into town?

BH- we came late in the night no one knows we came. Around 2;am. Using a car like that of Banks it cannot be detected I can go and show it to u if you want me to.

Interrogator- which way did you follow.

BH- we came in through many ways but we came in through Kaduna road.
We had someone dressed in suit at the front seat I wasn’t wearing a suit but soldiers thought we were bankers.

Interrogator- What color is the car?

BH- it’s black
Interrogator- where is the car now?

BH- I can show you its here by the Yoruba Mosque
Interrogator- when did you park the car?

BH- Today its still there.
Interrogator- now tell me what is you name?

BH- my name is Jacob

Interrogator- where are you from and what’s your tribe?

BH- am from Kaduna and am Kataf.

Interrogator- then what took you to Keffi?

BH- I went there on my own. I stay there I have a place to stay. I have been there for like 4 months now.

Interrogator- when did you leave Mubi?

BH- like a month now.

Interrogator- what took you to Mubi?

BH- we were sent? Wallahi I never wanted to go, it was never my choice.

Interrogator- who sent you?

Interrogator- you said you guys have planted a bomb in Kaduna. How may did you plant yourself?

BH- yes we did plant a bomb in Kaduna but I have planted only one.

Interrogator- did the bomb that you planted go off and are there people in house and who own the house Muslim or Christian?

BH- Christians.

Interrogator- why did you kill your fellow Christians?
BH- We are in need of money

*Audio not clear, “Yoruba’ mentioned

Interrogator- the Yoruba woman you were referring to what’s her name and where she?

BH- she’s by the Yoruba mosque. She’s a Christian she’s called Mrs Eizikel.

Interrogator-If we kill you now have we done justice to you?

BH- I brought it upon myself but am asking for forgiveness. Give me a chance to repent.

Interrogator- why did you get yourself into this?

BH- its greed.

Interrogator- how much have you been paid?

BH- not much they said when we finish we are going to be paid in full.

Interrogator- where the girls that are kidnapped?

BH- they are in Abuja with Goodluck they have been given a house.
Interrogator- are the one putting one on hijabs? Say it with your mouth

BH- yes they are the one putting on hijab and killing people.

Interrogator- how many people did you kill in Mubi?

BH- 500

Interrogator- how many did you personally kill?

BH- I killed 5

Interrogator- where did you kill them?

BH- I killed them at eclesiatic of EYN I killed believers.

Interrogator- close to kaban?

BH- yes.

Interrogator- did you shoot or cut their throats?

BH- we shot them.

Interrogator- how many guns did you come with?

BH- 12 they are with Eiziekel
Interrogator- Do you know how to shoot and who taught you?

BH- Yes I do. My people taught me how to.
Interrogator- where are the guns now tell us the truth?

BH- they are with Eiziekel in his shop.
Interrogator- how many bombs did you bring into Mubi?

BH- 20 some are in the car and some in the shop.

Interrogator- how big are the bombs?

BH- they are big like generating set.

Interrogator- we are now taking you to the police and you are saying the police knows about the whole plan.

BH- when you take me to them I will repeat myself in their presence.
Interrogator- do you think you done justice to yourself?

BH- I haven’t. My greed led me into trouble.
Interrogator- you know what I want from?

BH- please give me water and loose this rope is too tight.
Interrogator- I want you to tell us the truth?

BH- at the police station?
Interrogator- we don’t care about the police station.

BH- pls give me water I will tell you everything you want to know.
Interrogator- Tell us first and I will give you water.

BH- to tell you the truth we came with 35 guns they are kept at Eiziekels shop.

Interrogator- where’s the shop?

BH- is by the Yoruba Mosque.
Interrogator- is he familiar with the Yoruba lady their.

BH- yes she’s his wife.
Interrogator- what of the man by the Izallah mosque?

BH- Mallam Habibu.
Interrogator- the one that you said converted you to Islam? You are just lying to people.
Interrogator- how did you know Mallam Habibu’s house?

BH- I asked people for the location telling them I want to convert
Interrogator- and he told you to come here or you brought yourself here.

BH- I brought myself.
Interrogator why did you did lie to us instead of you to come straight?

BH- I made a mistake.

http://omojuwa.com/2015/02/leaked-interrogated-boko-haram-member-implicates-fg-audio/

http://www.newspunch.org/new-audio-arrested-christian-member-of-boko-haram-implicates-fg-security-services-for-terror-attacks/

cc. seun lalastical ishilove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
Who is the head of the federal government team?
Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by chamboy(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
This can't b True
Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by absoluteSuccess: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by Gooci(m): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
oga ooo
Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by agoadiv(m): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
this thing is A nalieeee
Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by jingh(f): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
What can i say
Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by delishpot: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
Its as easy as training those terrorists what to say in evet of capture. Just say GEJ sent you, just mention Buhari is your sponsor, just say Seun of nairaland keeps guns for you. For all I know, this case will end here.

4 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by Amisec: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Story not straight!

Christian
Bomb fellow Christians
Girls with president
Same girls you use for suicide bombing
and lastly you were converted to Islam.

You can't convince me with this story. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lies

11 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by COOLDK(m): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
I don't belief this. Why is the face of the BH not shown?
This is one of the political attacking strategies our politicians have fabricated.

May the best Candidate assume the leading throne come MAY 29th

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by kay1one2(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
Your name alone tells me you're a petty criminal trying to dissociate islam from all the terrorist activity that has been going on. It won't work because we know where terrorists get their motivation from; mohammed.

4 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by tit(f): 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
they should give the audio to Don Jazzy.
maybe he can make something out of it.

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by vicadex07(m): 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
PDP=BH - General Andrew Azazi (who was unfortunately murdered before exposing them).

If you think GEJ and PDP isn't capable of that, consider what just happened in rivers state today during APCs rally

5 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by deor03(m): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
Why all the pain to record, when all you could make is an audio recording

#idonbeleiveit
Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by Vision4God: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
God knows and sees everything
Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by baybeeboi: 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
This is Nonsense.
I'd rather go watch 'Osofia in London' again

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by Bekwarra(m): 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Now APC can add this audio tape to the one from Ekiti, take them to Don Jazzy so that he can help them make a nice beat. They'll enjoy it more like that.

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by Here2BustnScrew: 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
Amisec:
Story not straight!

Christian
Bomb fellow Christians
Girls with president
Same girls you use for suicide bombing
and Lastly you were converted to Islam.

You can't convince me with this story. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lies
tell them
Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by CyberWolf: 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
This line of propaganda is becoming stale.. angry

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by sammyj: 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by Change2015(m): 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
Until more credible media look into its provenance, I withold judgement.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by atlwireles: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
Has this been taken to the New York group for verification? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by seunfly: 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
Who does not know that some people in government are benefitting from Bokoharam?
There are so many instances to back this up. One example is that since November 2014, we never have any issue of bomb blast or bokoharam attack even when chap force and Cameronian forces were battering them, but immediately the security Chief cited security has the main reason they must shift election, bomb blast has increased and BH activities has also increased. Was the increased meant to justify election shift? I don't know.
No doubt, there are original BH but I feels some fake are been used by some people for a particular gain.

3 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by jorlons(m): 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
This looks FAKE certainly not from the APC camp.
Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by ednut1(m): 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
crap
Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by mycar: 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Most definitely from opposition camp, why drag FG and christian into the mess?

Judgement day thing!

1 Like

Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by Zuria(f): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Why audio, why not video? grin

Stupid story from lazy-journalist who wait for AFP, CNN, VOA to do the dirty job angry angry

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by lacasa: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Of course the Insurgency is a political set up

Anybody who says otherwise is dumb!

Ask the Gombe people and they will tell ya, distributing fliers against General Elections undecided .......PDP!

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by latability(m): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Foolish propaganda, we are not foolish u ppl can deceive all this rubbish, we all know who is behind all this attacks.. Is APC

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
Greedy one..
Your lie is so glaring..
you don't want to die but, you killed others....
Your punishment would have been lighter but since you decided to speak against the president that's working hard to end terrorism...
The matter remains that you wanted to implicate GEJ...
Nigerians know right from the outset that no President can possibly sponsor terror against his very own people, talkless of people of his own faith.
I'm beginning to believe that 'change' people are behind these BH People...
Finally, true Christians
are peace-loving people..a true Christian can't possibly follow you to harm another person because, we know those that live by the sword will die by the sword..and to our God belongs vengeance...we don't kill for our God, our God Himself, takes vengeance for us..and that vengeance has caught you..
Have you ever heard of a Christian terror organisation?
the soul that sinneth.....

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by experimentist: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
jingh:
What can i say
Did you watch d vid?
Re: LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio) by ABEngine(m): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lol, daft plot. Maybe I should just come up with one as well. I guess I would make good scripts. #Aboki, oil wells are packing their bags, draw all the strings you can PDP till the wells are back home. Shikena!

1 Like

(1) (2)

New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today / Breaking News: Heavily Armed Soldiers Storm Gbaramatu Kingdom. / Meet The 5 People Whose Death Will Lead To The Final Destruction Of Nigeria, No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.