Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! (3983 Views)

Time To Rally Round Bola Tinubu, By Femi Aribisala / Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2015
mperoakeem:
Are you always an id.iot, or just when I'm around?
that all u gotta say,huh? Thought u gadda'balls,thought u were fartin'n'firin from all cylinders n quoting like some freaky einstein wanna4knbe from jupiter still on da psycho monologue n impressing ur miserable self....loser
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by mperoakeem(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Thunder fire your mama and papa there

Useless nonentity
Hehehe, QED... u'll just prove me right again...
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by mperoakeem(m): 9:17am On Feb 18, 2015
Rexxie:

that all u gotta say,huh? Thought u gadda'balls,thought u were fartin'n'firin from all cylinders n quoting like some freaky einstein wanna4knbe from jupiter still on da psycho monologue n impressing ur miserable self....loser
It's better to let someone think you are an Id.iot than to open your mouth and prove it.
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2015
mperoakeem:
seriously, you've neva stopped amazing me wit ur stupidity
brain_touch commences grin
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 18, 2015
mperoakeem:
It's better to let someone think you are an Id.iot than to open your mouth and prove it.
dahell happened to ur gas,loser? am i hitting u that bad? Ur berserk arsse suddenly shrieked like some freezing diick,did i stick something that barb n long in it?
grin grin
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by mperoakeem(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2015
Rexxie:

dahell happened to ur gas,loser? am i hitting u that bad? Ur berserk arsse suddenly shrieked like some freezing diick,did i stick something that barb n long in it?
grin grin
I really don't like you but if you really must leave a message, I'll be nice and at least pretend to care. You know the drill! You leave a message....and I ignore it!
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 18, 2015
mperoakeem:
I really don't like you but if you really must leave a message, I'll be nice and at least pretend to care. You know the drill! You leave a message....and I ignore it!

yeah,thats what wannabe spineless pieca'shiits do when their goddamm balls shriek up,they 4kn chicken out,they beat it like speedy gonzales...do ur miserable self a huge favor n move ur bloody arsse outta da way when u see da success train coasting..n when u see da top dougs on da modafukn drift close on ur whistling arsse,u make mince meat of da bolt's dash...savvy? U'2 dull to....now gedda4q off n beat it....undecided
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
Am not sure u are nigerian,or maybe u leave out side this country.Change or Die grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by Rogerz007(m): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
So Jonathan and pdp don't lie abi...don't noe why youth of nowadays don't want progress dat will benefit our future...#TeamGMB....
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by nduchucks: 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
tit:

ndu as in ...?
liar!
apc!
you want to deny your erosion ravaged homes.

you better beg me and musiwa, we are working on a plan to save you people so you can live Eko for we.
Fashola deported 100s of you.
Ambode will deport 10000s

wait make okoro people catch you, you hia?

I now know that you are as clueless as your PDP idol since you've never heard of Ndu, a town and commune in Donga-Mantung of the Cameroonian region of Nord-Ouest.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:15pm On May 03, 2015
tit! The market noise maker!
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by tit(f): 9:20pm On May 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
tit! The market noise maker!

go and suck ffk.
at least i am a honest hardworking hair dresser and seamstress.
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by Alphaoscar: 9:21pm On May 03, 2015
tit:
My vote has never been in doubt.
But because of APC lies,
kaaai!
I hate lies!
And APC can lie!
They even have lie Mohammed!
Maybe Buhari is the father of all lies.
He borrow 27M but his wife donate 135M.
He only has 1M naira in his account
but his daughter is shopping in London.
He is not a thief but his wife and Atiku are stealing together in Washington!

The one wey scatter my head be say him go Chibok
when he is sleeping with ashawo in Maiduguri!
And i hate lies.
I am going to mobilize all market women to deliver 1 million votes for GEJ!

You think say election NA child play?
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:23pm On May 03, 2015
tit:

go and suck ffk.

Stop lying! You are just an agbo seller @ Iyana Ipaja garage!
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by Alphaoscar: 9:31pm On May 03, 2015
tit:

go and suck ffk.

Wetin concern APC with ffk? U need him more than her.
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by Alphaoscar: 9:34pm On May 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Stop lying! You are just an agbo seller @ Iyana Ipaja garage!

Sisi Alagbo things under Iyana-Ipaja bridge. Hehehehe
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by tit(f): 10:21pm On May 03, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Sisi Alagbo things under Iyana-Ipaja bridge. Hehehehe

good.
i know plenti keke drivers.
they will tell me when you make fuel 40 naira.
i is watching all of you.
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by emiye(m): 10:28pm On May 03, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu / Picture Of Dasuki As The ATM Of PDP / The Ozubulu Massacre, The Failure Of NPF And Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.