Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! (3982 Views)

Time To Rally Round Bola Tinubu, By Femi Aribisala / Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by aresa: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Gej till 2019
Buhari will fail and after that he will be hit by stroke because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is a charlatan
Amaechi is a thief

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

....If you are so sure about Buhari failing, then why are you crying all over the internet? Shouldn't you just wait and let the votes decide? Sounds more like fear, desperation, confusion and paranoia to me...

....but I do feel sorry for you people sha. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
Buhari stole $2.8 billion as petroleum minister. The money was traced to midland bank in London. The interest gathered was never returned. Buhari put his boys as consultants to steal PTF money for him. Buhari is an illiterate and a BIG THIEF just like Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by nduchucks: 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
tit:
My vote has never been in doubt.
I am going to mobilize all market women to deliver 1 million votes for GEJ!

How would you even know the road to any market from your plush living environment, very far away from market women?

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by atlwireles: 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
I gave up on APC lies on this forum. I thank God, I don't come across people like them in real life.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by tit(f): 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
nduchucks:

How would you even know the road to any market from your plush living environment, very far away from market women?

witchcraft no be work.
do better thing with your life.
all this bloom bloom you are carrying will not help you.
stupid Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by suretman(m): 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
clevvermind:
you sound pained. Leave the babe alone. If you want her, just talk now.

Pained??

LOL. Person wey I dey follow talk no complain..

Woman Wrapper!!!
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by clevvermind(m): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
suretman:

Pained??

LOL. Person wey I dey follow talk no complain..

Woman Wrapper!!!
talk true na aaa.
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by nduchucks: 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
tit:

witchcraft no be work.
do better thing with your life.
all this bloom bloom you are carrying will not help you.
stupid Igbo.

se emi ni Igbo?
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by suretman(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
clevvermind:
talk true na aaa.

Mtheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by mperoakeem(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Yes i know but at least am better than your harlot mother who forks random dogs just for #300

Hopless bastard vagabond
Otu nne i
Ara gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i
Useless nonentity
Ikpu nne i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Thunder fire your mama and papa
Hopless son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
You must have been born on a highway because
that's where most accidents happen....
If brains were dynamite you wouldn't have
enough to blow your nose.
Lastly...learn to Shut up, you'll never be the man your mother is..... Werey, oloriburuku somebody, akoshi bero... Eni aijiri

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by tit(f): 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
nduchucks:

se emi ni Igbo?

is your name not chucks again?
All chucks in barracks is ibo.
are you delta?

Please people,
No name calling.
Let us have issue based discus.
APC lies!
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by danot1030: 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Tit go and get a husband and stop spending too much time on NL politics section, a suitor won't find you on politics section. My small penny anyway.
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by tit(f): 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
My people emperorakeem and bloodykiller,
i no you people are having fun, but let us all face apc lies!

aburo danot,
in paradise, every woman believer will have seven strong men to seat on!
not weak fat people like you who cannot last 1 minute with a buduruwa like me.
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by nduchucks: 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
tit:

is your name not chucks again?
All chucks in barracks is ibo.
are you delta?

Please people,
No name calling.
Let us have issue based discus.
APC lies!

Chuck as in Chuck Norris, not Chuk as in Chukwuemeka.
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by mperoakeem(m): 1:18am On Feb 18, 2015
Brains aren't everything. In your case they're
nothing. [Quote author=GenBloodykilIer post=30829018]No But am not you that was born that rabid dog in your street

Go and check your dna to confirm the exact dog that got your

Hopless bastard vagabond
Otu nne i
Ara gbagbuo nna i

[/quote]Well I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.... I don't know what makes you so stu.pid, but it really works!
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by tit(f): 5:20am On Feb 18, 2015
nduchucks:

Chuck as in Chuck Norris, not Chuk as in Chukwuemeka.

ndu as in ...?
liar!
apc!
you want to deny your erosion ravaged homes.

you better beg me and musiwa, we are working on a plan to save you people so you can live Eko for we.
Fashola deported 100s of you.
Ambode will deport 10000s
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by arewafederation: 7:20am On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Thunder blaster your intestine there

Otu nne i stupid

When will you grow up?
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 18, 2015
mperoakeem:
do me a favour... Translate dat
it means something like...gedda4q outta here n go2blazes,u bloody punk_niggga loser.....
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by mperoakeem(m): 8:05am On Feb 18, 2015
Rexxie:

it means something like...gedda4q outta here n go2blazes,u bloody punk_niggga loser.....
Is your asss jealous of the amount of shitt that just came out of your mouth?... I ain't talking to you so...Why don't you slip into something more comfortable -- like a coma.
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by mperoakeem(m): 8:08am On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Thunder blaster your intestine there

Otu nne i stupid
If I wanted to kill myself I'd climb your ego and jump to your IQ....
You are proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by saharachic(f): 8:29am On Feb 18, 2015
tit:
My vote has never been in doubt.
But because of APC lies,
kaaai!
I hate lies!
And APC can lie!
They even have lie Mohammed!
Maybe Buhari is the father of all lies.
He borrow 27M but his wife donate 135M.
He only has 1M naira in his account
but his daughter is shopping in London.
He is not a thief but his wife and Atiku are stealing together in Washington!

The one wey scatter my head be say him go Chibok
when he is sleeping with ashawo in Maiduguri!
And i hate lies.
I am going to mobilize all market women to deliver 1 million votes for GEJ!

sc*mbag
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2015
mperoakeem:
Is your asss jealous of the amount of shitt that just came out of your mouth?... I ain't talking to you so...Why don't you slip into something more comfortable -- like a coma.

ahhha,u really a punkie jerk n u sweating profusely in da pants trying to wannabe but u 4kn impressing nobada but ur diickhead self n i trully gotta let u know that ur leaking arssessbn very busy n u sounding like some baldhead freak long overdue for da nobel prize for psychos...
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by mperoakeem(m): 8:48am On Feb 18, 2015
Rexxie:

ahhha,u really a punkie jerk n u sweating profusely in da pants trying to wannabe but u 4kn impressing nobada but ur diickhead self n i trully gotta let u know that ur leaking arssessbn very busy n u sounding like some baldhead freak long overdue for da nobel prize for psychos...
Are you always an id.iot, or just when I'm around?
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by mperoakeem(m): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Go and die
Or go and fork your harlot mother to death

I don't care
QED... my observation has been proved beyond imagination
Re: I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! by ifeci: 9:07am On Feb 18, 2015
U want 2 rally 1m&1 votes for gej & u jst hv 599 views with 60 posts at d eleventh hour! Wot wld u do in ur right senses? My advice, Quit moving in d wrong direction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King / 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu / Deadly Encounter Between Pro-biafra And JTF In Onitsha (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.