Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count (46802 Views)

Who Dug Jonathan's Political Grave? / Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others / Jonathan’s Political Adviser, Several Others Dump PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by Mrbigman1(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
olayincar:

Bros I don't support any party
But dat town always make me laughs grin

Spoilt mind.
Maka ihuru outeke e chefuo ihe anako hia.
Take tym oh.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by xtervaganza(m): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Mrbigman1:

U seem to sound so bitter.
Common get off it dawng!
you're just as clueless as the donkey jona daft

Where's the bitterness in my comment?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by Mrbigman1(m): 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ikengawo:

The issue is Nigerians think they're the baddest in the world when really they're just learning. The noise making and gallivanting of people like Atiku, Obasanjo and every other Nigerian 'big man' is a tactless was of gaining power. The only reason they were able to prosper is because they were competing with other primitive people like themselves.

The things I noticed about GEJ that showed me this guy is not playing games are all from the 48 Laws

1. GEJ never speaks. People assume he has said this and said that but his enemies always blab and blab until they destroy themselves. When they're at their weakest or have put themselves in a compromising position he strikes. For example Amaechi will talk and talk and talk. He will fly from one election to another just talking. Once he's done talking and is ready to fly away to another state his plane is grounded. We're all left asking why this man has a private just when is 1 kilometer monorail is collecting dust. Till this day we have never seen GEJ say a single word concerning Rotimi Amaechi. Not one, but GEJ is 10x more wicked to Amaechi than Amaechi is to GEJ because Amaechi speaks with GEJ acts.
(ex. FFK, Obasanjo, Amaechi, El Rufai)

2. GEJ is future tense oriented. While APC was burning their war chest making their campaign look bigger than it really was in November. GEJ did the usually and campaigned along. The real death blow to APC wasn't in campaigning, it was in postponing the elections. GEJ knew Jega was scheming with the north. If he attacked him in the summer, they would have a new chairman and APC may have a fighting chance.

Instead he waited till December, struck using evidence he had been gathering all year on Jega, and elections were postponed until march. The Genius of this is that PDP has what APC doesn't: Money.

APC has enough money to look from for 2 month (nov, december) which they did. What happened Jan to Feb. Total and complete silence. Why? APC has spent all it's money thinking the finishline was near (February). Now that it's March, and Jega doesn't have enough time to recover from the blow that may cost him his job, APC is totally silent. When was the last time you saw an APC add even on Nairaland? When was the last time you say a post get 600+ posts by laptop warriors? APC can't afford to be strong anymore and their momentum has faded. Meanwhile, PDP has just started campaigning.

anyone who thinks Tinubu and Amaechi together can go blow for blow with the entire PDP and Nigerian federal government is a fool and most APC members are now realizing this.

Guy, u deserve a place in my heart Nwokem!
No homo.
Nna eh, u re just the best analyst I ve seem in recent time.
Most people here re just fighting them sefl with hate speeches, attacking the messenger and leaving the message untouched.

I had this kinda analysis on facebook and some Apc dude wan use insult kill me.
What I told dem is, u call Gej clueless right?
U guys rant and rant and it all seems he has lost now it's been shifted like a semester exams and zeals re flat and crawling.
I said again, the cluefull one have come and now silent, the clueless one have taken over d game and even me is confused without knowing our next move as a nation and I strongly believe am political wiser dam millions and am dis lost, what den happens to others? Some re saying dey re not voting now more so so forth.
Gej is just a man the intelligent once need to have as case study, am not saying his d wisest or a sint but that guy is a gamer.
With ur post here, I tell ppl to thing about been a boss and your followers loyalty lies outside the box, Governor of Anambra sacked someone recently for not being loyal.
Sahara reporters have now gone from leaking fake audio tape to staying idle cos dey dnt have no path to trade no more.
I am most grateful of the PDP, we'd now have less thieves to fight against in house.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by Mrbigman1(m): 11:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
ybalogs:
Jonathan and his supporters claim his
achievements have not been publicized. The
question is do you have to advertise your
achievements if you really achieved?

This is a nice one.
I guess Amaechi advert of refurbished classroom, roads and raillines which where never were was a strong hold to this.

And if u have lived ue entire life in Lagos, how den would you the political relevance back in PH?

Be realistic, wen ppl say things, it's how much dia brain leads dem to do, den u apply u own brain, dnt do copy and paste, edit a bit den u"d be defined

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by organic973: 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by Mrbigman1(m): 11:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
xtervaganza:
you're just as clueless as the donkey jona daft

Where's the bitterness in my comment?

Aii u win.
But mind u, learn to respect authority cos u dnt know wia u might find ur self tomorrow.
His still ur president like it or leave it.
U must not be too arrogant to win an argument. I dnt really argue to win, I do to learn but must of u guy in d west do more of attacking ur opponent without no reason.
U guys talk and type from ur anus and it's a shame.
Study and be realistic please.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by Ogarj(m): 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
I Pity Some of Us,if Not for the "FREEDOM OF INFORMATION BILL" dat has Been Signed into Law,Most of Us Won't be Able to Say or Post sh*t. Imagine what Happened in Kenya.
Why Can't We RESPECT the PRESIDENCY n Who Ever Occupy's d Office,is it that Hard?
#Anti-Partisan
Can u insult Ur Imam,Pastor,Priest,Babalawo or Can u even Insult Ur Lecturer d Way u insult d President? NO

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by donJ2(m): 12:45am On Feb 18, 2015
patriotic007:
Buhari could not hold onto power for upto 4 yrs even with the gun.....GEJ has ruled for almost 5yrs now....so who is stronger

....This shows that Buhari is actually the Mighty clueless one!!!

The Illetrate doesnt know the calculations and maneuvers of politics and wielding of power, thatz why he wz easily laid off even as the grand commander in chief of Armed forces.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by emeka2847: 6:48am On Feb 18, 2015
This story is very fake. Go and check El-Rufai's Facebook wall and Tweeter handle. Everyday he's canvassing for support for APC and GMB, revealing deep updates on PDP's latest plans.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by xtervaganza(m): 7:07am On Feb 18, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Aii u win.
But mind u, learn to respect authority cos u dnt know wia u might find ur self tomorrow.
His still ur president like it or leave it.
U must not be too arrogant to win an argument. I dnt really argue to win, I do to learn but must of u guy in d west do more of attacking ur opponent without no reason.
U guys talk and type from ur anus and it's a shame.
Study and be realistic please.
you're a bloody bastard! You don't insult people while arguing but you went ahead to this people from the west.

You f*cking scumbag, the same west your people come in to slave their whole life away or join armed robbery.

We never gave a crap about you sons of whores and we won't start now.

If you're tired of the west kindly return to your never do well people
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by Mrbigman1(m): 8:23am On Feb 18, 2015
xtervaganza:
you're a bloody bastard! You don't insult people while arguing but you went ahead to this people from the west.

You f*cking scumbag, the same west your people come in to slave their whole life away or join armed robbery.

We never gave a crap about you sons of whores and we won't start now.

If you're tired of the west kindly return to your never do well people

U see?
U need a doctor.

Mind u, I have only been to two state of d west and I was not impressed at all after all rant.
I dnt stay dia and not even planning of going dia no more.
Thanks to Gej, d sea port is now working in PH, Enugu now has an international airport.
So what else am I lacking?
And mind u, dia re hand full of western guys working in the east and south south, I wonder if d job u guy claim to have is not running deficit.
Mtcheww children of bitterness all over.
And mind u, am no bastard

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 18, 2015
jpphilips:

Funny how you shamelessly compiled this vile report of a man whose nation is sinking so fast.

A man who democratically inherited a country but has psychologically balkanize it to a state, where ethnic division is rife, social unrest, arm banditry, poverty and corruption reign supreme

When I look at how small countries form Economic and regional alliance (EU, BRICS), military alliance (NATO, Arab league), then we have a president who is a political nobody on the world stage where the fate of nations are decided, to even summon the alliance of his next door neighbors to fight terror took ages, what kinda citizen will eulogize such a leader?

President Jonathan lacks the panache of international politics to attract western sympathy to our Boko haram cause yet a disgruntled citizen at the receiving end of blood shed and destruction of livelihood reads out eulogies of failure and convince himself that the man who failed him actually tried elsewhere however inconsequential, vain and mundane.

You see why our politicians will never sit up, because there is always an uneducated goat somewhere to blow the trumpet of sycophancy for them.

@OP, if you know what this nation have lost so far to the above bickering and petty politics, Only if you know how hopeless generations after you have become, you will never see victory in the stride of Patience Jonathan (Mr) but a misrepresentation of a cataclysmic failure, like I said, before you tell me Jonathan is not clueless, show me the Iroko in his 5yrs of leadership.

I find it very difficult when educated Nigerians are still thinking of voting for GEJ.
CORRUPTION will kill us far more than EBOLA and HIV put together.
A corrupt free nation will on auto pilot.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by xtervaganza(m): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2015
Mrbigman1:

U see?
U need a doctor.

Mind u, I have only been to two state of d west and I was not impressed at all after all rant.
I dnt stay dia and not even planning of going dia no more.
Thanks to Gej, d sea port is now working in PH, Enugu now has an international airport.
So what else am I lacking?
And mind u, dia re hand full of western guys working in the east and south south, I wonder if d job u guy claim to have is not running deficit.
Mtcheww children of bitterness all over.
And mind u, am no bastard
you may not be impressed but your brother and sisters who slave the better part of their lives away on our land will say otherwise

And talking bitterness, we know the bitter bastards who were crushed and annihilated during the war and are still crying about it till today
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by Mrbigman1(m): 9:30am On Feb 18, 2015
xtervaganza:
you may not be impressed but your brother and sisters who slave the better part of their lives away on our land will say otherwise

And talking bitterness, we know the bitter bastards who were crushed and annihilated during the war and are still crying about it till today

Why do yoruba guy always make life so difficult for dem selves bikonu?

Some of u guys seems to be bright but d senseless ones re just too much.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by xtervaganza(m): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Why do yoruba guy always make life so difficult for dem selves bikonu?

Some of u guys seems to be bright but d senseless ones re just too much.
why do animals from your region live with bitterness all because you were kicked in the butt by a Yoruba man?

The bitterness that killed your fore fathers will soon send you to early grave
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by Mrbigman1(m): 10:06am On Feb 18, 2015
xtervaganza:
why do animals from your region live with bitterness all because you were kicked in the butt by a Yoruba man?

The bitterness that killed your fore fathers will soon send you to early grave

Kicked in d butt by a yoruba man?
Same way a clueless ijaw man frustrated all might OldBJ d goliate!!!

Hohohohohohohoho

Funny enough eh, funny enough, u guess seems to be left behind in thinking sha. U forget or dnt even know history.

The whole Nigeria army in conjunction with USA and USSR fought a small region of two state for 3 years and could not totally penetrate.
Yet same region on a selfless mission have overtaken d economy once more with no help.
U need to ask questions and stop hating bro.
Am not hating u guys but d way u and your people take over d media and internet to share hate speeches to bully people baffles me.

What brought about Igbos and war?
We re over it bro and moving forward, if u re not intimidated, y do u always bring it up as ur punch line wen ur brain seems dry and empty of what to say?
No hard feelings but u guys should think about it.
Igbos re in south, y not guy guy come to d east and scuffle for space like dey did? And stop being cry babies

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by xtervaganza(m): 10:21am On Feb 18, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Kicked in d butt by a yoruba man?
Same way a clueless ijaw man frustrated all might OldBJ d goliate!!!

Hohohohohohohoho

Funny enough eh, funny enough, u guess seems to be left behind in thinking sha. U forget or dnt even know history.

The whole Nigeria army in conjunction with USA and USSR fought a small region of two state for 3 years and could not totally penetrate.
Yet same region on a selfless mission have overtaken d economy once more with no help.
U need to ask questions and stop hating bro.
Am not hating u guys but d way u and your people take over d media and internet to share hate speeches to bully people baffles me.

What brought about Igbos and war?
We re over it bro and moving forward, if u re not intimidated, y do u always bring it up as ur punch line wen ur brain seems dry and empty of what to say?
No hard feelings but u guys should think about it.
Igbos re in south, y not guy guy come to d east and scuffle for space like dey did? And stop being cry babies
overtaking the economy? Or overtaking armed robbery section of the country? What a tool.

Your dry brain did not realise biacrap had allies in Europe and Africa too? but you have to turn a blind eye to the fact

Same thing that led to 3 million of your worthless people dying of hunger hahahhahahahahhahahahaha

And as for Jonathan, Obj made him and he will soon break. It's just a matter of time before you cry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by Mrbigman1(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2015
xtervaganza:
overtaking the economy? Or overtaking armed robbery section of the country? What a tool.

Your dry brain did not realise biacrap had allies in Europe and Africa too? but you have to turn a blind eye to the fact

Same thing that led to 3 million of your worthless people dying of hunger hahahhahahahahhahahahaha

And as for Jonathan, Obj made him and he will soon break. It's just a matter of time before you cry

It's a shame to d Nigerian army and dia den leader OBJ, a people almost armless and produced dia guns locally massacred millions of Nigerian soldiers.
Allies? South Africa and belguin and Haiti allies? U must be kidding me bro.

And please lemme educate u a little about oldBJ.

He was brought of prison and a presidential pardon was arranged for him by IBB and abdulsami, Orji uzur Kalu sponsored all event from pardon to president till he came back to life.

What den happened btw him and Orji uzur Kalu?
Worst enemy right? Slok group was not even given license to operate in Nigeria and hence a national carrier in Gambia and developing Gambia industrially in d detriment of her people.

Ibeto license was ceased and he almost folded, thanks to gej.
Now what bad did those due do to oldBJ? if not for the hatred for Ndigbo?
His ashamed that same pople he killed came to his rescue and hence wanna kill us the second time, nemesis has befallen him.
Did u see how d old idot was frustrated?
God is still almighty

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by xtervaganza(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2015
Mrbigman1:

It's a shame to d Nigerian army and dia den leader OBJ, a people almost armless and produced dia guns locally massacred millions of Nigerian soldiers.
Allies? South Africa and belguin and Haiti allies? U must be kidding me bro.

And please lemme educate u a little about oldBJ.

He was brought of prison and a presidential pardon was arranged for him by IBB and abdulsami, Orji uzur Kalu sponsored all event from pardon to president till he came back to life.

What den happened btw him and Orji uzur Kalu?
Worst enemy right? Slok group was not even given license to operate in Nigeria and hence a national carrier in Gambia and developing Gambia industrially in d detriment of her people.

Ibeto license was ceased and he almost folded, thanks to gej.
Now what bad did those due do to oldBJ? if not for the hatred for Ndigbo?
His ashamed that same pople he killed came to his rescue and hence wanna kill us the second time, nemesis has befallen him.
Did u see how d old idot was frustrated?
God is still almighty
that's cute. Blaming others for your lack of proper foresight and preparation. Clap for yourself

A sane person would blame ojushitkwu for leading his people to certain death. A war they never had a chance of winning

But but but let's blame Obj for kicking biacrap to the gutters hahahahhahah
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by Mrbigman1(m): 10:47am On Feb 18, 2015
xtervaganza:
that's cute. Blaming others for your lack of proper foresight and preparation. Clap for yourself

A sane person would blame ojushitkwu for leading his people to certain death. A war they never had a chance of winning

But but but let's blame Obj for kicking biacrap to the gutters hahahahhahah

It's good arguing with u.
U re suffering from brain drain.
U lack points and hence keep jumping from here to dia.
One advice, go read up history properly not what ur teacher or pop's or what every u hear in town hall meetings.

Read and read before coming to argue biko.
And mind u, ojukwu never called for war.
U can do me a favour by reading and telling me what lead to d way in an unbiased way.

Thanks and have a lovely ash Wednesday

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by xtervaganza(m): 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
Mrbigman1:

It's good arguing with u.
U re suffering from brain drain.
U lack points and hence keep jumping from here to dia.
One advice, go read up history properly not what ur teacher or pop's or what every u hear in town hall meetings.

Read and read before coming to argue biko.
And mind u, ojukwu never called for war.
U can do me a favour by reading and telling me what lead to d way in an unbiased way.

Thanks and have a lovely ash Wednesday
and you're suffering from brain disorder Abi?

We all know what led to the civil war; ojushitkwu arrogance. His stoopid arrogance led to 3 million of his gullible people dying a vain death

I know Igbo people who swear for ojushitkwu all the time
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by Mrbigman1(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
xtervaganza:
and you're suffering from brain disorder Abi?

We all know what led to the civil war; ojushitkwu arrogance. His stoopid arrogance led to 3 million of his gullible people dying a vain death

I know Igbo people who swear for ojushitkwu all the time

I no u have phobia for good book, lemme school u free of charge.

After the coup by agu irronsi and major kaduna, the Igbos celebrated a triumph all over even in the north, provoking the Northerns in sokoto and kano.

The soduana or sokoto made a hate speach and call on revenge.
It started from the murder of Agu ironsi in Lagos by danjuma and and in the north. Ojukwu was then d leader of the eastern region, he called out on all igbo to come down for safty, but before they could do, Igbos wia brutally murdered in sokoto and kano on inspection of the emires and Solduana.
The obas and oni's went to congratulate them for sparing their brothers in the north.

Now on seeing this, Ojukwu was not satisfied and he cited several coup that have happened all over d world and none led to mass action? Why d the killing of the innocent after u murdered dia leader?

They threatened to come do same in the east and he called on withdrawal.

Now before den, awo was the first who have been calling on withdrawal and was cast into cell in the east. Ojukwu went to release awo so that they can pull dia caliphate and cause distraction but when awo came out, they promised him oil money and he betrayed Ojukwu who have made d pronunciation already and hence to show solidarity to his slave masters, he joined in massacaring the people who brought him out of bondage.

Awo betrayed us and so did oldBJ did to Orji Uzor Kalu and u guy would continue saying nonsense without even knowing fact.

All Igbos properties wia ceased in lagos and all bank and life savings as well, we wia given just 20 pounds each despite some having billions in the bank account to start from afresh.
Gowon in this effect made all international companies to sell 40% of it shares to local content and no igbo could buy a pin in it, oil well was allocated and no igbo got a cup even the foolish ND who betrayed us did not get no share at all.
Now my question is, how fast did the Igbos overtaken the oil well owners and interprise?
It seems so fast, we re bought our lands in PH and Lagos and we re pushing
We have taken over the economy without oil and we re matching again like the den Birafan soldiers in victory.

Now, awo is no more and u guys re dying in house of slavery under ur northern masters. Ur only stronghold was defeated by a clueless one, what a shame.
Now thiefnibu is gladly leading u ppl back to Egypt and off course all re happy.

Am igbo but I pity the yoruba man who can't stand alone cos of fear of the unknown.

Anyways make una go vote and mind u, with dis little piece, I bet u can now shut up and stop making hate speeches of what u dnt know.
Better still pray for a united yoruba like d igbo who can stand with one voice and stand on dia own.

Cheers bro and stop hating. Am watching from d sideline and I bet u should do some study and predict moves not making noise

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by hunkydory(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=SSSlytherin2 post=30822674]And they call him the "clueless" one.
GEJ all the way.
Those who call him clueless are clueless themselves.Wisemen do not make noise about their wisdom.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by hunkydory(m): 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
atlwireles:
After 2019, Nigerians must change the meaning of clueless in the English Dictionary. grin grin grin grin grin

GEJ TILL 2019
Bad guy!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by Ikengawo: 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
hunkydory:

Bad guy!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by Obijulius: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
Beautiful write up.

Ikengawo:

[size=20pt]GEJ's Political Body Count[/size]

Olusegun Obasanjo: The apex ruler of the PDP and prime godfather in the country. Not only has GEJ carefully frustrated 100% of OBJ's major boy-boys and sympathizers out of the PDP (G7 Governors), He has also neutralized the political relevance of his behind the scenes puppets (Chris and Andy Uba, Sule Lamido for example). He as also began reinvigorating the enemies OBJ has witch hunted and thought he has politically killed in the past (Fayose, Bode George, Alams) to the point that they have a stronger political foothold in the PDP and Nigeria as a hold than him. The remaining puppets he once had have switched to new masters (FFK, Dangote for example). The end result is OBJ has lost 100% grip on the PDP. To make it even worst, his own daughter has even come out to shame him publically. Obasanjo has been left with no other option that to 'denounce' the party that he went from being the sole proprietor of to being relegated to a political observer.

Murtala Nyako: Nyako who was a strong ally of Obasanjo and staple in Northern politics was powerful enough at one point (under OBJ) to make his wife a member of the Nigerian supreme court despite her limited education. After coming out publicly to rally up armed violence against GEJ, Murtala Nyako is not only no longer a member of government in Adamawa state but lives as a fugitive in his own realm. He has been frustrated out of the PDP where he held leadership power and his lack of assets to contribute to the APC have made him for forgettable member at most.

Rabui Kwankwaso: Once seen as a potential next president, and leader of the North to come, Kwankwaso enjoys a quiet inconsequential place in Nigerian politics. Not only has he also been frustrated out of the PDP, but the enemies of his political machine in Kano have been made prime lieutenants in GEJ's silent assault. Kwankwaso is now marginal in APC since being frustrated out of PDP, and his gamble with APC has proved fruitless. His frustration is shown in how little he campaigns for APC and Buhari today as well as his boycott of APC activities. As a politically homeless politician, Kwankwaso now has to contend with Muhammed Abacha and Sherakau for a now shaky hold on Kano.

Nuhu Ribadu: Once a staunch Anti-GEJ critic, Ribadu has been left with no option than to rejoin the PDP. Ironically, Ribadu went on the assault of GEJ after GEJ brought him back from the exile imposed on him from the country by Umaru Yar'Adua. Since coming back Ribadu went from being seen as a hope for the ACN nationally, to being left as a political waste product until running back to PDP for relevance and shelter. Once he, within PDP, tried to run for governor of his Adamawa state, he was quickly neutralized by the powers that be making him nobody in APC, ACN, PDP and Nigeria as a whole.

Fani Kayode: Once the loudest critic of GEJ is today the loudest supporter. GEJ's silence but stern assualt on the political wish wash using his heinously corrupt background to neutralize his 'anti corruption crusader' 'progressive' APC gimmick has brought him to his senses. Today Kayode is back in the PDP and using his natural intelligence and oratorical mastery to focus in aiding and even leading the GEJ campaign as opposed to using it for the evil purposes of being Obasanjo's boy boy and ranting aimlessly at any given chance.

Sule Lamido: Was propped up as the president in waiting, Jigawa's Sule Lamido is today as politically relevant as my grandmother. Sule's original plan was through the backing of Obasanjo run under a Lamido, Amaechi ticket to overthrow GEJ at the party primaries. Lamido realized GEJ wasn't going anywhere and his backer Obasanjo has lost control of PDP when he suddenly decided to switch over to the APC under the 'G7' platform. This 'nPDP' hopeful was quickly reminded that his son is one of the most corrupt people to step foot in Jigawa state and suddenly out of fear of justice Lamido stayed in PDP while his brothers ran. He quickly negotiated with GEJ to enjoy a quiet role in the PDP while dropping his ambitions for the presidency, loyalty to Obasanjo and most importantly alliance with the 'nPDP'. Today Sule is a quiet and reluctant supporter of his president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Nasir El Rufai: After being freed from exile by Yar'adua like Ribadu, El Rufai went on the assault. El Rufai was able to twist his hatred from Tinubu, and anti-Buhari stance into a hypocritical love for the both of them and the party their alliance created all in the name of having a political home. El Rufai became the chief and primary online opposition to GEJ as his endless tirades helped him reclaim relevance and sell copies of his book. His hatred for GEJ was so steep and 1 day after the death of his own son, El Rufai was back on twitter attacking Jonathan for one fictitious scandal after another. Today El Rufai is not only dead silent, but shows no support for the Buhari campaign that seems to only be propped up by Tinubu and Buhari themselves. Why? because El Rufai had convinced himself that Kwankwaso was the future of the party. Attaching himself to a sunken ship allowed him to drown into silence and irrelevance and his 'runs for governor' of the Kaduna state that he has little to no political relevance in.

Atiku: The man who saw himself as the natural next president was not only crushed by Obasanjo, but pounded into dust by GEJ. At first he attempted to take GEJ's seat by way of primaries, but GEJ and Obansanjo came together to outflank him. GEJ then proceeded to individually destroy all of his minion in the PDP such as Professor Soludo until they had no valid stance in the party.

Unheard kills: Unknown to many, GEJ allowed many politicians to lose their PDP elections if they were allied to Yar Adua, Obasanjo or Atiku. Many of the loses PDP took in the past 6 years are solely for the purpose of having the wrong loyalty. When Ikedi Ohakim of Imo State ran against Rochas, GEJ froze all of PDP's budget for supporting Ohakim due to Ohakim's support of Yar Adua and loyalty to Atiku. The same happened nation wide until all senators, governors, and even LG chairmen that were loyal to GEJ's enemies were pushed out of the parties shareholding positions. This is why Tukur election was so controversial because the 'nPDP' saw what GEJ was doing (taking PDP away from their Godfathers Atiku and OBJ).

Of the entire NPDP, the only one still standing is Chibuike Amaechi who has not only been marginalized in River's state but is now fighting for dear like.

Of the entire APC, the only ones campaigning for Buhari is Tinubu and Amaechi, with Amaechi being the only office holder going against the president.

Clueless nko?

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by xtervaganza(m): 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
Mrbigman1:

I no u have phobia for good book, lemme school u free of charge.

After the coup by agu irronsi and major kaduna, the Igbos celebrated a triumph all over even in the north, provoking the Northerns in sokoto and kano.

The soduana or sokoto made a hate speach and call on revenge.
It started from the murder of Agu ironsi in Lagos by danjuma and and in the north. Ojukwu was then d leader of the eastern region, he called out on all igbo to come down for safty, but before they could do, Igbos wia brutally murdered in sokoto and kano on inspection of the emires and Solduana.
The obas and oni's went to congratulate them for sparing their brothers in the north.

Now on seeing this, Ojukwu was not satisfied and he cited several coup that have happened all over d world and none led to mass action? Why d the killing of the innocent after u murdered dia leader?

They threatened to come do same in the east and he called on withdrawal.

Now before den, awo was the first who have been calling on withdrawal and was cast into cell in the east. Ojukwu went to release awo so that they can pull dia caliphate and cause distraction but when awo came out, they promised him oil money and he betrayed Ojukwu who have made d pronunciation already and hence to show solidarity to his slave masters, he joined in massacaring the people who brought him out of bondage.

Awo betrayed us and so did oldBJ did to Orji Uzor Kalu and u guy would continue saying nonsense without even knowing fact.

All Igbos properties wia ceased in lagos and all bank and life savings as well, we wia given just 20 pounds each despite some having billions in the bank account to start from afresh.
Gowon in this effect made all international companies to sell 40% of it shares to local content and no igbo could buy a pin in it, oil well was allocated and no igbo got a cup even the foolish ND who betrayed us did not get no share at all.
Now my question is, how fast did the Igbos overtaken the oil well owners and interprise?
It seems so fast, we re bought our lands in PH and Lagos and we re pushing
We have taken over the economy without oil and we re matching again like the den Birafan soldiers in victory.

Now, awo is no more and u guys re dying in house of slavery under ur northern masters. Ur only stronghold was defeated by a clueless one, what a shame.
Now thiefnibu is gladly leading u ppl back to Egypt and off course all re happy.

Am igbo but I pity the yoruba man who can't stand alone cos of fear of the unknown.

Anyways make una go vote and mind u, with dis little piece, I bet u can now shut up and stop making hate speeches of what u dnt know.
Better still pray for a united yoruba like d igbo who can stand with one voice and stand on dia own.

Cheers bro and stop hating. Am watching from d sideline and I bet u should do some study and predict moves not making noise
you're talking crap. When and where did Awo made a promise to your zero? Can you provide an audio/video or written proof?

Amd igbos had billions in the banks that were seized? Lol in the 60s no man can own billions. Not you, not your zero or any stealing politician from the east west or north

Amd you even have the spine to call niger delta stoopid? I guess the lies ojushitkwu fed you guys was betrayal so as to justify his mad attempt?

And FYI igbos had their properties returned to them after the war so don't open your mouth to say what you don't know

Amd as for the 20 pound thingy, what happened to the banks your zero robbed when he declared biafra?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by jpphilips(m): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2015
Spmateto:

I find it very difficult when educated Nigerians are still thinking of voting for GEJ.
CORRUPTION will kill us far more than EBOLA and HIV put together.
A corrupt free nation will on auto pilot.

Ask yourself this question: what kind of education is available to the average Nigerian?
The ones you think are educated are not competitive beyond Seme Border.
When I see the number of them who patronise those prayer houses, root for poor governance, use the road and other public facilities, I am left with no doubt that Nigeria is ladden with mentally unfit individuals.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
jpphilips:

Funny how you shamelessly compiled this vile report of a man whose nation is sinking so fast.

A man who democratically inherited a country but has psychologically balkanize it to a state, where ethnic division is rife, social unrest, arm banditry, poverty and corruption reign supreme

When I look at how small countries form Economic and regional alliance (EU, BRICS), military alliance (NATO, Arab league), then we have a president who is a political nobody on the world stage where the fate of nations are decided, to even summon the alliance of his next door neighbors to fight terror took ages, what kinda citizen will eulogize such a leader?

President Jonathan lacks the panache of international politics to attract western sympathy to our Boko haram cause yet a disgruntled citizen at the receiving end of blood shed and destruction of livelihood reads out eulogies of failure and convince himself that the man who failed him actually tried elsewhere however inconsequential, vain and mundane.

You see why our politicians will never sit up, because there is always an uneducated goat somewhere to blow the trumpet of sycophancy for them.

@OP, if you know what this nation have lost so far to the above bickering and petty politics, Only if you know how hopeless generations after you have become, you will never see victory in the stride of Patience Jonathan (Mr) but a misrepresentation of a cataclysmic failure, like I said, before you tell me Jonathan is not clueless, show me the Iroko in his 5yrs of leadership.

This election reveals a lot why Nigerians perish in pain. This is a man called GEJ who openly celebrated corruption in his N21 billion naira campaign fund raiser and we have bodies like Power Holdings donating to his campaign.

A man who pardoned a convict who embezzled funds. I can not understand how Nigerians are ready to vote a man who pardoned a convict who embezzled funds.

A man who watched our young soldiers lose their lives due to corruption of their senior officers and he said nothing.

A man who danced why young students in FGC Bunni were beheaded and girls in Chibok kidnapped.

A man who did not have the guts to fire a woman Stella Oduah who embezzled funds.

At NNPC, funds from crude oil sales are appropriated illegally before it is paid into the National account and GEJ has done nothing to stop it.

I can go on and Nigerians feel it is right to reward a failed president.

When will Nigerians think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation / I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike / Policeman Trapped In Two-vehicle Collision On LASU-Igando Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.