Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

How Can I Make Money Online - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / How Can I Make Money Online (832 Views)

How To Make Money Online In 2013 And Beyond / Make Cool Money Online / DELETED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money Online by destenyben: 10:31am On Jan 06, 2009
Hi nairalanders? i have on the internet for eight years i mean eight solid good years and stil do not know how to make money online. please any person with any useful information should call me on 08080288070 or destenyben@yahoo.com embarassed
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by Infoseye(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2009
destenyben:

Hi nairalanders? i have on the internet for eight years i mean eight solid good years and stil do not know how to make money online. please any person with any useful information should call me on 08080288070 or destenyben@yahoo.com embarassed

Just forget Making money on the internet cause I ve tried everything except you want to die while trying too, Honestly stuff like that does not favour us here in nigeria or rather this part of the world. If you really want to make money on the net just travel out any where apart from AFRICA am serious its not a joke.

Nothing good last long in Nigeria First HYIP came and scammed alot of people like Money wealth, Penny wise and the rest , Then FOREX TRADING came this was the KOKO for most scammers oh boy just take my advice or do something better than Internet bizz.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by kiran1: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2011
There are many legit ways to earn money through online ,
But i suggest domain reselling business.
If you are interested in this business get the reseller plan at http://www.goresellers.com/ ,
Through this you will get the domains at cheap price & you can sell it to others,

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free Credit Card Now Thats Works Perfectly With Paypal. 100% Free / Web Designer/developers Needed By Smartweb Nig Ltd / Praise And Worship Stations App- Connect To Our Heavenly World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.