Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Jesus Was A Black Man - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Was A Black Man (93137 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) / This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified / If Jesus Was God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by gatiano(m): 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Does it matter what my name is? you are controlled by inanimate object. you are a bioligical robot. You can't think for yourself.

MrCork:

....bro ama lover not a fighter but I bet yor English name is Monhamed...I lie? ... Anyways bak to the tread, I hav notin agaist muslim people but I advise people to stay far far far far far far far far far away from them.

...ok..SInce when hav u see muslim people make peace? ..huh?
undecided
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by MrCork: 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
gatiano:
Does it matter what my name is? you are controlled by inanimate object. you are a bioligical robot. You can't think for yourself.

...B"tch please calm down & QUIT behaving like a homebase Nigerian....Nairaland is not a market place and there is no nid for violence..CALM DOWN BRO....anyways bak to the topic..I bet on ma £28,000 (cash) range rover spot that u a muslim..I lie? undecided
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by gatiano(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thank GOD, that there isn't much time for the wicked to do their desires, Youth like you would have been the next slaves, because after several years of learning, you haven't got nothing yet.

For GOD so love the world, he provided internet for the lazy people who can't read, perhaps they may learn a thing or two from there. when you have done that. We may have a clear arguement maturedly.

And i know for a fact that you are a skunky chicken.

MrCork:

...B"tch please calm down & QUIT behaving like a homebase Nigerian....Nairaland is not a market place and there is no nid for violence..CALM DOWN BRO....anyways bak to the topic..I bet on ma £28,000 (cash) range rover spot that u a muslim..I lie? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by MrCork: 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
gatiano:
Thank GOD, that there isn't much time for the wicked to do their desires, Youth like you would have been the next slaves, because after several years of learning, you haven't got nothing yet.

For GOD so love the world, he provided internet for the lazy people who can't read, perhaps they may learn a thing or two from there. when you have done that. We may have a clear arguement maturedly.

And i know for a fact that you are a skunky chicken.

....ok..so u now sayn muslims are God...abi?...U people destroy every tin in the name of yor so call Ala and then u expet people to take u serrrrioous ...abi?

,,listen brother...ama lover not a fighter so I will not say yo head is not correct be cuz correctly, yoer head not correct...GOAT(no oofense)
embarassed
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by MrCork: 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
...I bet that boy is muslim and I bet hes name is mohanmed....eddddoit!! undecided
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by gatiano(m): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
hmmm!
MrCork:

....ok..so u now sayn muslims are God...abi?...U people destroy every tin in the name of yor so call Ala and then u expet people to take u serrrrioous ...abi?

,,listen brother...ama lover not a fighter so I will not say yo head is not correct be cuz correctly, yoer head not correct...GOAT(no oofense)
embarassed
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by MrCork: 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
gatiano:
hmmm!

...Monhamed...am glad u agree our findin about muslim people!! (no oofense) undecided
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by gatiano(m): 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
does it satisfy your needs? does it make you happy?
MrCork:

...Monhamed...am glad u agree our findin about muslim people!! (no oofense) undecided
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by MrCork: 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
gatiano:

...u muslim people are dangeround and muss never be truuusted......this is ma professional opoinion ....pirrrriod!!(no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by MrCork: 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
gatiano:

..thanks B!tch!! undecided
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by gatiano(m): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
ok, ma jaye ori e, omo

MrCork:

...u muslim people are dangeround and muss never be truuusted......this is ma professional opoinion ....pirrrriod!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by MrCork: 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
gatiano:
ok, ma jaye ori e, omo

ok Muslim! (no oofeinsese) undecided
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by GooseBaba: 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
koloyinbo....

Bros i no go lie.. . When i saw this picture... Guess who came to mind ..!? grin grin Irish man wey like young bush girls (savages you call her fellow africans who do not participate in your white jesus/salvation )

So what's your take on the original OP..?

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
GooseBaba:
koloyinbo....
Bros i no go lie.. . When i saw this picture... Guess who came to mind ..!? grin grin Irish man wey like young bush girls (savages you call her fellow africans who do not participate in your white jesus/salvation )

A few problems with your distorted picture:

The Irish have never invade or colonised ANY other country!

The Irish were being made slaves by the English long before the English discovered Africa.

My fiancée is quite free to pick and choose as she sees fit.

My take on the original point of the thread was already dictated but I will happily repeat. Jesus was of middle eastern origin. So his skin colour was PROBABLY brownish possibly even very dark brown possibly even black. Certainly not White.

(As an aside while travelling many years ago in the Yucatan peninsula of Mexico looking at Mayan structures I stopped of at a Catholic Church in a Mexican Town and noted that their depiction of Jesus was pure Black - this was accepted by all without comment!)

More important are the comments that his skin colour was and is irrelevant when compared to his message and sacrifice.

The idea of a White European Jesus dates from much later in European history. Understandable to give the middle age peasants something to focus on that would be familiar to them as the vast majority had never seen a middle easterner or black man. Understandable but certainly not accurate!

Its not a big issue for me and I would accept a black, white, yellow or even polka dot Jesus! smiley

I call no one savage for their skin colour or religion. I call everyone savage who rejects education and believes in Juju. White black or yellow etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by macof(m): 12:08am On Feb 28, 2015
GooseBaba:
koloyinbo....

grin grin grin grin
hunting bush girls like bush meat...he calls them babes grin
Hilarious man
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Fulaman198(m): 1:47am On Feb 28, 2015
MrCork:

...How??...so u telln us Muslim people are not truble maker?...abi??...bro amnot sure if u from the village and I don't mean to sound rudes but....do u hav teleivison at all? (no oofeinse) angry

No I don't have a TV, but I do have access to some incredibly fast high speed internet.

Someone's religion doesn't dictate whether or not they are a troublemaker. Troublemakers exist in every shape and form.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by MrCork: 1:58am On Feb 28, 2015
Fulaman198:

No I don't have a TV, but I do have access to some incredibly fast high speed internet.

Someone's religion doesn't dictate whether or not they are a troublemaker. Troublemakers exist in every shape and form.

....really?... So is that why u muslimm people r destroying every we're all in the name of yor monhameed & ala?.... Bro u no am telln the truth and u cLERLY no that u yor sef as a Muslim cannnot stand yor people.... I lie?? (no oofense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by MrCork: 1:59am On Feb 28, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

A few problems with your distorted picture:

The Irish have never invade or colonised ANY other country!

The Irish were being made slaves by the English long before the English discovered Africa.

My fiancée is quite free to pick and choose as she sees fit.

My take on the original point of the thread was already dictated but I will happily repeat. Jesus was of middle eastern origin. So his skin colour was PROBABLY brownish possibly even very dark brown possibly even black. Certainly not White.

(As an aside while travelling many years ago in the Yucatan peninsula of Mexico looking at Mayan structures I stopped of at a Catholic Church in a Mexican Town and noted that their depiction of Jesus was pure Black - this was accepted by all without comment!)

More important are the comments that his skin colour was and is irrelevant when compared to his message and sacrifice.

The idea of a White European Jesus dates from much later in European history. Understandable to give the middle age peasants something to focus on that would be familiar to them as the vast majority had never seen a middle easterner or black man. Understandable but certainly not accurate!

Its not a big issue for me and I would accept a black, white, yellow or even polka dot Jesus! smiley

I call no one savage for their skin colour or religion. I call everyone savage who rejects education and believes in Juju. White black or yellow etc.

...kaiiii ...see boooobsi! tongue

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:07am On Feb 28, 2015
MrCork:

...kaiiii ...see boooobsi! tongue

Just as a curiosity about your name/handle do you have any connection with the City of Cork?
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by bigfrancis21: 4:49am On Feb 28, 2015
Nice dp, kolooyibo! Finally got to put a face to the moniker. smiley Your love for Nigeria and its people is quite great. I've seen several other oyibo people who have great love for Nigeria too. smiley
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Fulaman198(m): 7:30am On Feb 28, 2015
MrCork:

....really?... So is that why u muslimm people r destroying every we're all in the name of yor monhameed & ala?.... Bro u no am telln the truth and u cLERLY no that u yor sef as a Muslim cannnot stand yor people.... I lie?? (no oofense) angry

Stop typing as if you are brainwashed by everything the media feeds you. You don't sound very educated at all.

There are 1.2 billion Muslims, I know you can't really fathom how many that is. Guess what, you are using an extremely small minority (less than 1% of the Muslim population) to judge the actions of an entire people. Do you realise how ridiculous you sound? I don't think you understand the implications of what you are saying. It's beyond ridiculous.

You have access to a computer and the internet. Every group of people have caused trouble in this forsaken world. If you don't realise that through your anti-Muslim/Islamic eyes, then I don't know what to tell you. It's most definitely on you.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by MrCork: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
Fulaman198:

Stop typing as if you are brainwashed by everything the media feeds you. You don't sound very educated at all.

There are 1.2 billion Muslims, I know you can't really fathom how many that is. Guess what, you are using an extremely small minority (less than 1% of the Muslim population) to judge the actions of an entire people. Do you realise how ridiculous you sound? I don't think you understand the implications of what you are saying. It's beyond ridiculous.

You have access to a computer and the internet. Every group of people have caused trouble in this forsaken world. If you don't realise that through your anti-Muslim/Islamic eyes, then I don't know what to tell you. It's most definitely on you.

....calm down and stop act ting like home base Nigerian....Nairaland is not a market place...gademmmit Bro u no and I no that muslim people cannot be trusted and all they do is destroy people life all in the name of yor Ala and monhanmed...

..bro pilse GROW up and stop actin like those angey muslim....Chiilyout man!!!!
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Fulaman198(m): 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
MrCork:

....calm down and stop act ting like home base Nigerian....Nairaland is not a market place...gademmmit Bro u no and I no that muslim people cannot be trusted and all they do is destroy people life all in the name of yor Ala and monhanmed...

..bro pilse GROW up and stop actin like those angey muslim....Chiilyout man!!!!
undecided

You are sounding more and more bigoted by the minute and whomever is agreeing with your empty-minded statements is just as bigoted.

If you think I'm upset, then you completely misread me and don't realise that I can't get mad at things that aren't fact. Just because you say something doesn't make it a fact. It's a generalisation and a bigoted one at that.
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:24am On Mar 08, 2015
bigfrancis21:
Nice dp, kolooyibo! Finally got to put a face to the moniker. smiley Your love for Nigeria and its people is quite great. I've seen several other oyibo people who have great love for Nigeria too. smiley

Thanks. Yes I love Naija and have been travelling there for 15 years. In 2010 I did about 10 trips and spent almost 30 weeks in country.

I get really annoyed that Naija is not developing as fast as it should and realising its potential. It has everything it needs to be the economic Giant of Africa and it will be! Sadly it would have been sooner but for the things holding it back. (Corruption, distorted business practices and superstition).

But 'ya cant keep a good guy down' and Naija will continue to develop despite all the negativity. Cant wait for my next trip!

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by bigfrancis21: 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Thanks. Yes I love Naija and have been travelling there for 15 years. In 2010 I did about 10 trips and spent almost 30 weeks in country.

I get really annoyed that Naija is not developing as fast as it should and realising its potential. It has everything it needs to be the economic Giant of Africa and it will be! Sadly it would have been sooner but for the things holding it back. (Corruption, distorted business practices and superstition).

But 'ya cant keep a good guy down' and Naija will continue to develop despite all the negativity. Cant wait for my next trip!

Oh yea. That's true. That's the same thought Nigerian citizens home and abroad share with you. The potential for great success is there but the leaders are not helping matters.
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Horus(m): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2015

The Description Of Yashua This great being had 9 ether, wooly or kingly hair texture. 11 But the Greeks are responsible for this great deception. 12 They altered words from their places as they translated from the Aramic to the Greek, which gave you your mis-English translation. Read: 13 In the Book of Revelation, the first degree verses 14 through 15, you can see how the Greeks mistranslated the description of Yashua. 14 It reads: 15 "His head and his hairs were white like wool, this is the point of deception. 16 The implication here is that there was a white glow that was around his head and his hair like white wool. 17 However, wool coming from the sheep can also be brown and black. 18 Also Revelation's story was taken from Dani'El's story, 19 For Revelation was revealed in 96 A. D. and Dani'El's was revealed in 536 B. C.E. many thousands of years before. 20 And Dani'El's clearly states: And his hair was like pure wool.

The Messiah Yashua Speaks 65 I, Messiah Yashua have sent my Anunnagi "those who ANU sent from heaven to Qi, Earth" to testify to you all these incidents in the congregation. 66 I am the descendant and of the same race as the beloved and the lamp and the early star. 67 And the soul of the bride says: Come, and let him that hear say: 68 Come, and those who are thirsty; 69 So let them come, and as for him who wants, 70 So let him take of the water of life freely. 71 For surely, I bear witness to all who hear the words of this prophecy in this scroll. 72 If anyone adds to these things, so ANU "He who is above, The Heavenly One" will add to him the plagues of the things written in this scroll.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by AmunRaOlodumare: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
Horus:
--
Even if Jesus was black (which he wasn't), don't be a little religious Hitler like European people and Jewish people (especially in the past). Africa is made up of various populations, each with their own religions, spirituality, etc. Sharing both similarities and differences between each others.

Zulu are black people, it doesn't mean Nigerian people need to adopt their religions and customs. They are also Niger-Kordofanian speakers like the majority of Nigerian people and thus share a common past.
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by gatiano(m): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
All this religious seperation is the trick of the devil(weak, recessive trait people), divide and conquer strategies that was used to Fv<k our behind up whole sale. In reality, Black people do not have any religion, There was a system that was given to our biological ancestors to follow temporarily, these are the religions in the world now not even in its purest form because devils infiltrated it all, if not Yoruba people people would not call Esu the devil. The Person that gave these different systems of worship(i do not know another word,now) to different people or tribe is some would call, God, El, Allah, Yahweh depending on the languages. This God is the ruler of this world (NB- NOT THE PLANET), He made the other races, You a blackman made yourself by yourself (i hope the yoruba priest taught you this, any thing you do or will do is your Ayanmo by yourself), how come is it that you did not remember?
Before the making of the other races, only black people lived all over the earth, which include the arctic and the antertica. Not all black people are indiginous to Africa, but they all come from the same place. Jesus is a blackman who is not indiginous to sub-sahara Africa (maybe), but He definitely was a blackman.

The religion (if we must use the word) of the blackman is - PEACE PEACE PEACE. ALAAFIA, ALIEKUM etc.

Have you ever ask the question where all these tribes within just nigeria come from with so much hate towards one-another?

AmunRaOlodumare:

Even if Jesus was black (which he wasn't), don't be a little religious Hitler like European people and Jewish people (especially in the past). Africa is made up of various populations, each with their own religions, spirituality, etc. Sharing both similarities and differences between each others.

Zulu are black people, it doesn't mean Nigerian people need to adopt their religions and customs. They are also Niger-Kordofanian speakers like the majority of Nigerian people and thus share a common past.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by AmunRaOlodumare: 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
gatiano:
[]
That's a lot of nonsense. Who's saying there's a lot of hate between tribes? If African people had a lot of hate toward each others, those tribes wouldn't even exist as they would have been forcefully assimilated (if not killed) by more powerful tribes much before any kind of foreign colonization. The diversity of African cultures is a legacy left to us by our ancestors showing a great sense of creativity, autonomy and tolerance of what is different (live and let live).

Also, there's no concept of devil in Yoruba culture as any entity are both capable of good and bad deeds. Even if the whole world was composed of black people today, it would still be different populations with their own history, lineages, regional/local interests, local news and events, favorite football team, favorite dishes, cultures, customs, specific types of clothing, local music, local artists, etc. The existence itself of the various ethnic groups in Africa demonstrate this fact leaving no possibility for argumentation. It's an unwritten legacy of our ancestors which doesn't even need doctrines written in a book. For Africa, and indeed for the whole world, it's always about Unity in Diversity.

Even within the same group of people we are all individuals with our own personality, preferences, family, parents and ancestors, personal experiences, favorite dishes, tastes in clothing, etc. We just must learn to live with each others and appreciate each others (live and let live). The various choices in life = basis of liberty on a personal, family, community, national level.
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Horus(m): 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
AmunRaOlodumare:

I am not religious at all. I am not Christian and I am not Muslim, but I simply deal with facts. Now when you claim that he wasn't black you forget to provide evidences for your claim and until you provide those evidences your claim remain just that, a claim

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by gatiano(m): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
It amazes me how we are respond starting with arch words like we have the monopoly of knowledge. It is time of the blackman and the blackwoman of the world to know his or her history, that can take place temporarily through exchange of knowledge.

Can we say there is no hatred between the hutsi and the tutsi, between nairaland yoruba, igbo and hausa and fulanis, between those from the south? can you claim for a fact that there is no disagreements (if hate is not a right word) between us? Before the whiteman caused confusion amongst us, there had always been resentments. and it was also through religion but the blackman would not cause havoc because of that for he knows not evil.
Truely, there are what is called agreeable deeds and disagreeable deeds, but our ancient bodily anatomy and physiology never permitted us to do it even when we knew it was there inside of us.
It is the nature of the blackman to try everything, what the whiteman calls sunflare, tectonic plating, climate change, ceres, niburu, sirius which facinate them alot, we already know of them billions of years ago. If the blackman notice a cockroach in the blackhole which is one of the createst subject of fascination now, he would just go up there to see it.
Evil or bad, laziness, oversleeping, lieing, killing and murdering, raping, gossiping, eating meat, fish, hunting bloodied animals, polygamy, short life of 120 years old, fear, hunger, war, prostitution, over play(excess champion league) shamelessness, silliness, nonsense, deformed body or brains and thousands more evil we can't even describe but experience, the recessive genes that makes an albino, ritual killings etc all these evils are what the blackman knew but must experience by himself. since he could not do it, he made from himself a new people who this evil will be easy for to commit, from them we learnt evil both on the passive and the active side.
Name me one disagreeable act of yours that was not copied from them? give me one. you won't find one.

As the devil has carefully hid himself in other religion to be a spirit, he did a fine jobs on gullible yoruba so much so they don't think it exist, it for devil? no wonder they messed us up fine fine. devil is a person , a people, IKA NI A N PE.

About the intelligence of our ancestors distributing us into tribes is very true and much more intelligent than you can ever imagine or/and you may know of it. Our ancestors never divided us past 12 tribes. every black people you see on earth are one from the 12 tribes and don't mistake it with those in the bible, those copied from us, even the act of good governance which they call democracy.
count all the black people in the world, we may be less than 1 billion 8 million people but never more, it will never be more, now how can this be possible?

AmunRaOlodumare:

That's a lot of nonsense. Who's saying there's a lot of hate between tribes? If African people had a lot of hate toward each others, those tribes wouldn't even exist as they would have been forcefully assimilated (if not killed) by more powerful tribes much before any kind of foreign colonization. The diversity of African cultures is a legacy left to us by our ancestors showing a great sense of creativity, autonomy and tolerance of what is different (live and let live).

Also, there's no concept of devil in Yoruba culture as any entity are both capable of good and bad deeds. Even if the whole world was composed of black people today, it would still be different populations with their own history, lineages, regional/local interests, local news and events, favorite football team, favorite dishes, cultures, customs, specific types of clothing, local music, local artists, etc. The existence itself of the various ethnic groups in Africa demonstrate this fact leaving no possibility for argumentation. It's an unwritten legacy of our ancestors which doesn't even need doctrines written in a book. For Africa, and indeed for the whole world, it's always about Unity in Diversity.

Even within the same group of people we are all individuals with our own personality, preferences, family, parents and ancestors, personal experiences, favorite dishes, tastes in clothing, etc. We just must learn to live with each others and appreciate each others (live and let live). The various choices in life = basis of liberty on a personal, family, community, national level.

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by AmunRaOlodumare: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
Horus:

I am not religious at all. I am not Christian and I am not Muslim, but I simply deal with facts. Now when you claim that he wasn't black you forget to provide evidences for your claim and until you provide those evidences your claim remain just that, a claim
As everything in science we based on our opinion with the data currently available. I already lay it down in another post in this thread. Jesus spoke a language not spoken by African people (as the new testament is not originally written in an African language). He lived in a region where most people were not African. His followers and those who wrote his mythical history in written form were not African people. The bible is not written in an African language or by African people. Ancient Egyptians themselves depicted people from Palestine and West Asia as pale white Semitic people. Anthropological continuity also demonstrate they were not African people even before Jesus was born (artifacts, human remains, etc).

Culturally, the christian religion is unlike anything found in Africa (or in the rest of the world for that matter). But is mostly related to Judaism. A Jewish/Semitic religious system. Jesus himself was a Jew and professed only to the Jews (Matthew 15:24) according to their own mythology.

Only crazy racist and conspiracy theory involving stealing modern Jewish people their history and their religious legacy can explain otherwise. That's not science, it's only absurdity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.