Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Jesus Was A Black Man - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Was A Black Man (93135 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) / This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified / If Jesus Was God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by uboma(m): 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
slimmy05:
Look at how arrogant you sound. You don't even know what racism means, yet you won't keep quiet and learn from well learned and vast individual. A piece you might never come accross well written without bias.

You don't belong here, even the bible you hold and sleep with, yet you can't even give a better clue of what it contents portray, and you cannot keep quiet and listen.

Read the content and digest and make meaningful contribution.

Must you always call me out? Whatever beef you have for me should propel you to go hug a transformer.

Rubbish
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by ddefoe: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
Black or white, it doesn't matter to me.all I know is that he is my saviour! Come to think of it, Jesus is jewish and jews are not black, they re more caucusian than negroid and so I don't see the need trying hard to make him look black.its not important

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by zigger(m): 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
bigfrancis21:

You call Mourinho's hair wooly? Because he cut his straight wavy hair short?

Or you simply just don't know what wool looks like?

Herodotus and Aristotle in their books described the ancient Egyptians as 'melanchroes with wooly hair'. Which race on earth has 'wooly hair'? Or you need little education in racial characteristics and differences?
Yes I do. Can you enlighten me
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
bigfrancis21:

I'm beginning to notice that. Negroes have ingrained that belief in themselves to be totally incapable of notable achievement. The bible mentions that in ancient times Ethiopia was one of the world's powers. Who are Ethiopians? Black/brown-skinned African peoples.
My brother, leave the bible for a second. Right here in Nigeria exists the world's largest man made structure and archeological phenomenon, the Eredo earthworks, built over a thousand years ago. It should be a massive tourist site visited by millions yearly from across the world. But it just sits there in Ijebu, overtaken by forest, utterly neglected, with most of us unaware of its existence. I mean, we have problems as a people.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by LewisO: 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
ifeness:

I don't need anyone to.
Then who gives a damn! undecided
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ever since I read Hamitic hypothesis, I was convinced that the whites can go to any extent to distort history that favours the blacks.

9 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by uboma(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
emmyrichie:

Go and sit down. Your own no follow.

If you can't provide sincere answers to my questions, then it is you who should go and sit down. Or better still bang your head against the wall very hard and tell me how it feels like.
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by holyokoto(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
bigfrancis21:

I'm beginning to notice that. Negroes have ingrained that belief in themselves to be totally incapable of notable achievement. The bible mentions that in ancient times Ethiopia was one of the world's powers. Who are Ethiopians? Black/brown-skinned African peoples.

Ethiopians (translated from Kush) in the Bible where never world power, Only Egypt has recorded first civilisation and world power between the intermediate kingdom and the new kingdom ( Tuthmosis I 15th centuries BC to Menreptha son of Ramesses the great 11th century BC) . The original Kushites empire lies whithin the Nubia (north eastern Sudan and Eritrea/Ethiopia).

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by bigfrancis21: 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Kentrasso:
Hian o! I don't need to read your story Jesus was a jew born of jewish parent in the town of bethlehem. Go back to your bible and stop spewing nonsense here

You think modern day Jews are the same stock of people as of ancient times? Majority of modern day Jews who have come to populate the land of Israel were converts to the Jewish religion during the middle ages, and these people are known as Ashnekazi Jews. Ancient Israelites referred to themselves as 'Hebrews' or 'ivri'/'ibri' in Hebrew language.
One of the curses on the Hebrews in the bible was that their descendants would be sold off as slaves with iron yokes on their necks. Which part of the world today underwent slavery? Till today in history, middle-eastern Jews have not undergone any form of slavery whatsoever. Not even one.

Honestly you should begin to think deeper with your senses.
Early paintings and drawings of the 1st century were found in Rome? And guess what? Jesus and his disciples were drawn as black. Be it known that at that time, there was no racism. Racism is a recent import, beginning around the 16th century to subjugate a race superior and another race inferior. Long before racism, facts and issues were stated and represented factually.

Think.

7 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Udmaster(m): 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
When Herod wanted to kill Jesus, The Angel told Joseph to take the infant Jesus to Egypt(kemet in Africa) so that he will kept away from herod army.. My question is how can a "white infant Jesus" hide among Ancient Egyptians who were black? Herod's army would have singled him out in Egypt.
And for the "uncle toms" in this thread, if Jesus skin colour does not matter, then why did it matter to a White men to paint Jesus as a blonde blue eyed man; in their racist mind, Jesus is white and Satan is Black.. JESUS WAS A BLACK MAN WITH A WHITE WOOLY HAIR WHEN HE WAS ON EARTH.. AMEN.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by holyokoto(m): 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
emmyrichie:

Go and sit down. Your own no follow.

I tire for am o, We dey debate Jesus race this one na salvation e sabi
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by macof(m): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
kobonaire:
Why can't the "black man" prove himself in the modern day time rather than trying this convoluted approach of staking a claim that "Jesus is a black man". The concept of Jesus is in itself mythical because it is faith based (religion). If the "black man" really wants the "respect and admiration" of the world then she should strive to improve him/her self in this era that we live in.

This is rather the issue we should be addressing nt claims that have been debunked severely as false

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by YourCoffin: 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
If you got your facts from the bible, moreso from the book of revelation (a piece purely born out of imagination), your postulations looses its credibility.

The only way I'll believe your assertion is if Jesus Christ is exhumed from wherever he was buried and a scientific test conducted on his body to ascertain his skin colour.

I'm too old to swallow this poo again...

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by holyokoto(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
Udmaster:
When Herod wanted to kill Jesus, The Angel told Joseph to take the infant Jesus to Egypt(kemet in Africa) so that he will kept away from herod army.. My question is how can a "white infant Jesus" hide among Ancient Egyptians who were black? Herod's army would have singled him out in Egypt.
And for the "uncle toms" in this thread, if Jesus skin colour does not matter, then why did it matter to a White men to paint Jesus as a blonde blue eyed man; in their racist mind, Jesus is white and Satan is Black.. JESUS WAS A BLACK MAN WITH A WHITE WOOLY HAIR WHEN HE WAS ON EARTH.. AMEN.

Sorry, Ancient Egypt where not black ( I mean Nigerian kind of Black)
And there is absolutely no nation that ever exist without foreigners among them.

by the way Jesus and his family escaped to Egypt to avoid Herod. There was no record that Herod Army entered Egypt. infact they cant. Egypt are strong nations that will not allow foreign Army entered their territory in search of little boy.

The speculation remain Herod never new where Joseph and Mary fled to with Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by uboma(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
ugosonic1:
next tin i will see online is dt Jesus was an igbo man. there is notin i wunt c online

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
ddefoe:
Black or white, it doesn't matter to me.all I know is that he is my saviour! Come to think of it, Jesus is jewish and jews are not black, they re more caucusian than negroid and so I don't see the need trying hard to make him look black.its not important
Compound dunce.

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by MrCork: 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
doubleDx:
Nice scriptural precepts and explanations brah!

The so-called image of white Jesus is the painting of Cesare Borgia, an illegitimate son of Pope Alexander VI made by Leonardo da Vinci in the early 1500s...The so-called mother Church knows the truth about these things but they chose to keep sheeple in the dark grin Smh!

Romans 1:22-23 (King James Version)

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

==>>>

Cesare Borgia = White Jesus

^^^

Image made like unto corruptible man

..dyammmm...u Muslim people shud stop creatin problems....gadeeemit... STOP THAT S*** angry
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
zigger:
Yes I do. Can you enlighten me
Egypt and other north Africa countries (Maghrib) was originally populated by the Berbers, not the light-skinned people we have today.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
LOL. Black people now want to claim the Jewish, Isrealite Jesus as Black grin grin grin

Heck, amadioha might have been white too, who knows? grin grin

Fuckery

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
CC: PAGAN9JA.
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by uboma(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
ammyluv2002:
The most important thing is the salvation of our souls whether He's black or white

Exactly my dear. It doesn't matter whether Jesus is White or Black. His skin colour is not necessary to gain salvation.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
holyokoto:

Sorry, Ancient Egypt where not black ( I mean Nigerian kind of Black).
Kindly shut your dumb, ignorant lips and go do some proper research into African history before coming here to display your crass ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by macof(m): 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Udmaster:

Actually this is very unlikely. Taking that Herod was king of Israel on appointment by the Romans, he had no authority outside his domain. Even within Israel he still had restrictions as the nation was a vassal state

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Udmaster(m): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
holyokoto:

what a brainwashed coon. Ancient Egypt(kemet) were people of the NUBIAN TRIBE. They are PURE AFRICANS. Go and do your research . Olodo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by macof(m): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Kindly shut your dumb, ignorant lips and go do some proper research into African history before coming here to display your crass ignorance.

Lol relax. he was right with his last few words you know...he said they were'nt nigerian kind of black but surely they were Sudan kind of black

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Nihilist: 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
bigfrancis21:

You think modern day Jews are the same stock of people as of ancient times? Majority of modern day Jews who have come to populate the land of Israel were converts to the Jewish religion during the middle ages, and these people are known as Ashnekazi Jews. Ancient Israelites referred to themselves as 'Hebrews' or 'ivri'/'ibri' in Hebrew language.
One of the curses on the Hebrews in the bible was that their descendants would be sold off as slaves with iron yokes on their necks. Which part of the world today underwent slavery? Till today in history, middle-eastern Jews have not undergone any form of slavery whatsoever. Not even one.

Honestly you should begin to think deeper with your senses.
Early paintings and drawings of the 1st century were found in Rome? And guess what? Jesus and his disciples were drawn as black. Be it known that at that time, there was no racism. Racism is a recent import, beginning around the 16th century to subjugate a race superior and another race inferior. Long before racism, facts and issues were stated and represented factually.

Think.
My friend the great thinker....

Can you explain why you used bible verses from Genesis, Daniel, and Isiaiah, which were written centuries before Jesus lived, as proof of the skin colour of the historical Jesus?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by pashaun(f): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
He's a fictional character.

The story is based on Horus lol

Educate yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by ammyluv2002(f): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
uboma:

Exactly my dear. It doesn't matter whether Jesus is White or Black. His skin colour is not necessary to gain salvation.
We are just chasing shadows and leaving out the main thing which is salvation

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
macof:

Lol relax. he was right with his last few words you know...he said they were'nt nigerian kind of black but surely they were Sudan kind of black
You are even more ignorant than him. Do you realise that the Sudanese, ie those not mixed with recent Arab invaders, are actually 'blacker' than Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Fulaman198(m): 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
holyokoto:

And there is absolutely no nation that ever exist without foreigners among them.

by the way Jesus and his family escaped to Egypt to avoid Herod. There was no record that Herod Army entered Egypt. infact they cant. Egypt are strong nations that will not allow foreign Army entered their territory in search of little boy.

The speculation remain Herod never new where Joseph and Mary fled to with Jesus.

Hold on a second, what is Nigerian black? Are you implying that you and I are the same kind of black?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Mubbyleey(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
macof:

I dn dieee, u dn spoil evrytn...

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by emmatok(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
ikes9:

I uhmm disagree with yhu on that ...
JEWS are not white my friend....I'd say Jews are kinda black...a lighter version of black.. Jews don't have long hair....I think whites do...and!...
When yhu say someone is white...doesn't mean the person is light skinned.. The whites are the Europeans...those are the whites..yhu can't see a Mexican or Brazilian and call em white...they are light skinned...
When In said "White" I meant light skinned.
Most Latinos are light skinned(white), same for Asians,Indians and Arabs.
Jews and Arabs are of the same stock the only difference is religion and language.
Most Mediterranean Race are excluding Egyptian and Ethiopian. Are not black.

Looking at Jesus genealogy, he can't be black.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.