Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases New Video, Says Nigeria’s Election Will Not Ho - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases New Video, Says Nigeria’s Election Will Not Ho (2999 Views)

Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Releases Proof To Show He Wasn't Injured In Military / Just In- Lagoon Suicide: Allwel Orji Makes A New Video, Says “am Alive!” / Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases New Video, Says Nigeria’s Election Will Not Ho by benosky(m): 7:46am On Feb 18, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]ok
seunfly:

Who doesn't know that this menance is sponsored by somebody in the government, forget about people working for reno they are the only one who tag Buhari with BH.
Late last year when government does not want to look incompetent and angers Nigerians b4 election, BH activities was reduced to barest minimum, when security was needed to justify election prosponement, BH activities started to increase. Now they don't even want election at all.
It only a fool that will not smell something fishy with that.
on point.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases New Video, Says Nigeria’s Election Will Not Ho by ej77: 7:48am On Feb 18, 2015
Animal
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases New Video, Says Nigeria’s Election Will Not Ho by experimentist: 7:53am On Feb 18, 2015
GEJ don't want election to hold, and Shekau also don't want election to hold. What does GEJ and Shekau have in common?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases New Video, Says Nigeria’s Election Will Not Ho by Salex007(m): 8:00am On Feb 18, 2015
They want to use this man to postpone the ELECTION again......... PDP there is GOD ooooo!!! Kontunu
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases New Video, Says Nigeria’s Election Will Not Ho by jay44(m): 8:01am On Feb 18, 2015
is dis cow soliciting for support or wat? i sense weakness in his speech. surely, his end is near!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases New Video, Says Nigeria’s Election Will Not Ho by espn(m): 9:03am On Feb 18, 2015
Do u need to be told.. we. Know the real boko haram. Gej and pdp will fall soon. The truth is gradually bin revealed. We will catch dem all soon.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases New Video, Says Nigeria’s Election Will Not Ho by Proffdada: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2015
nzeobi:
Who is he that sayeth a thing and it comes to past when they lord has not spoken. I just hope our politicians can unite and fight terrorism.
at least we know who is bokoharam now
since they are afraid of losing the election to GMB they decided to go with plan b,abi na plan c
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases New Video, Says Nigeria’s Election Will Not Ho by niyisky: 9:23am On Feb 18, 2015
we don't need a fortune teller to tell us who this he-goat is working for. all the security chiefs told us they need six weeks to flush out bokoharam, the election was postponed and what do we have?

multiple attacks by bokoharam. they took over towns in Gombe and started scaremongering about the election. telling people not to come out and vote. now the main man himself is acting out the same script.
who is fooling who?
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases New Video, Says Nigeria’s Election Will Not Ho by midolian(m): 9:26am On Feb 18, 2015
seunfly:
Now we know the true sponsor of BH.
u think well.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases New Video, Says Nigeria’s Election Will Not Ho by Saucekide25(m): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2015
This Shekau guy badt o.... Anyways Space Booked

Get up to #5000 Discount and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).[/quote]
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases New Video, Says Nigeria’s Election Will Not Ho by GentleToks(m): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2015
Lmao!!!!!!!! The fool called Clinton, klifin...

Jonathan; PDP thing.....
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases New Video, Says Nigeria’s Election Will Not Ho by dustydee: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2015
This guy should be a comedian. Very crazy person. Clearly he is on the run.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases New Video, Says Nigeria’s Election Will Not Ho by joseph1832(m): 10:04am On Feb 18, 2015
So this is the same Shekau purportedly killed by the Nigerian Military.

I don't really understand, either Shekau has nine lives of the Nigerian Military has nine lies.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases New Video, Says Nigeria’s Election Will Not Ho by Atlantian: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2015
I can deduce as follows;

The change in complexion of shekau means he is no more in the forest. He is indoors somewhere and feeding well.

The reason he is no more in the forest, is because the regional forces have seriously destroyed his fighters and armory and he fears for his life.

I can deduce that shekau has been re-packaged to look more focused, less psychiatric and has studied more politics and Islam.

Who is sponsoring shekau ? I think those sponsoring Boko Haram are not Nigerians, and I do not think Shekau is in Nigeria at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases New Video, Says Nigeria’s Election Will Not Ho by tempest01(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
What I can deduce from the video is a drowning man trying to use religion to seek for support and rally fellow extremists and moles. Shekau, your time is near.

Using a cloth to cover the background in the video also suggests that he is in a house and I feel I heard effects of birds chirping, which suggests that the video was edited to make analysts feel it's in a bush somewhere.

Shekau is looking fresh and relaxed, something not common for rebel fighters in the bush.... The Intel gathering of our country needs to step up.

Shekau is in one of the states, issuing out commands to field soldiers.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases New Video, Says Nigeria’s Election Will Not Ho by jaytee01(m): 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
tempest01:
What I can deduce from the video is a drowning man trying to use religion to seek for support and rally fellow extremists and moles. Shekau, your time is near.

Using a cloth to cover the background in the video also suggests that he is in a house and I feel I heard effects of birds chirping, which suggests that the video was edited to make analysts feel it's in a bush somewhere.

Shekau is looking fresh and relaxed, something not common for rebel fighters in the bush.... The Intel gathering of our country needs to step up.

Shekau is in one of the states, issuing out commands to field soldiers.
Quite true!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suprising Truth: Ahmadu Bello Was Justified In "Northernisation Agenda" / Comparing Me With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Mikel Obi – Okorocha / Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.