Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,491 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter (23351 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by OgologoDimkpa: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2015
Shahara reporter?
Who still take them serious?
They are nothing but a propaganda machine for APC sad

GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by Dyt(f): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2015
Is that u BEAF?.…
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2015
Who's Reno Omokri sad tongue

Cool first name for a man undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by dataplus87(m): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2015
grin[url][/url] grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by dataplus87(m): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2015
May 29th no tey again na
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by Huffington: 10:50am On Feb 18, 2015
All i see are brainwashed APC robots insulting Reno. It shows they are jealous of his achievements.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 18, 2015
If you read the report by Sahara reporters, It was clearly stated that he was not sacked. He is just not the front man any longer, he still has a job with the presidency.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by Cityguy: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2015
Faibuhari:
Reno Omokri, has created confusion in the camp of APC with that quote since most of them are janjaweeeedians
Yea, he has made his mark. And for all the dissing, he's not going to be the last to be so hated. That's the hallmark of people of substance. 'If no one talks about you, then .........- 2Face'
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by tociano009(m): 11:25am On Feb 18, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
JAIL WAITING OMO-KIRI-KIRI grin
maybe you will be there before him
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by IbileIfe: 11:28am On Feb 18, 2015
Faibuhari:
Reno Omokri, has created confusion in the camp of APC with that quote since most of them are janjaweeeedians

[size=14pt]Even the devil quoted scripture in his futile attempt to deceive our Messiah Jesus Christ after the 40 days fasting.
False prophets and fake pastors also quote scriptures to fool ignorant people. [/size] grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by stinggy(m): 11:29am On Feb 18, 2015
chimkaire:
Who's Reno Omokri sad tongue

Cool first name for a man undecided

My house-boy, I may sack him soon though. He has caused me more harm than good.

His first name made me employ him too, cool name tongue
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by nonxo007(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2015
dis saharra reporters need to watch their mouth...they r over doing things...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
stinggy:

My house-boy, I may sack him soon thought. He has caused me more harm than good.

His first name made me employ him too, cool name tongue
You aint helpful at all cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by omoiyalayi(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
In oda word have anybody heard 4rm doyin okupe lately cos I ve nt heard anything 4rm him since dat humiliation he received 4rm the press conference he organised in the villa?v?vv grin grin angry sad
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by IAMBREEZY: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
MizMyColi:
[size=13pt][b][/b][/size]
why tha space hommie
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by lolababe331e: 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
He he he, Reno go and ask Labaran Maku. Na PDP Thing be that

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by stinggy(m): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
chimkaire:
You aint helpful at all cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided

How? He brings shame to me fa angry
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
stinggy:

How? He brings shame to me fa angry
Who is he fa? grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by stinggy(m): 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
chimkaire:
Who is he fa? grin grin

Ok, ask Olumide then angry angry
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
stinggy:

Ok, ask Stinggy then angry angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cool
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by Kagarko(m): 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
scribble:
Stupid supporters of APC

W in APC don't respond to insults from empty big heads like you.

APC moving ahead with so much power.

we will discuss when the elections are over after swearing in of GMB/PYO
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by chucktoon: 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ufranklin92:
who is reno omokri undecided

It's obvious you don't know him in Kuala Lumpur grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by Ufranklin92(m): 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
chucktoon:

It's obvious you don't know him in Kuala Lumpur grin

na season film be that.
via kuala lumpur shocked

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by scribble: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kagarko:

W in APC don't respond to insults from empty big heads like you.

APC moving ahead with so much power.

we will discuss when the elections are over after swearing in of GMB/PYO

I wonder what they're putting in APC tea these days, surely Kermit will love to sip some.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by jerusalem101: 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
na wa oh ,,, Jobless Naija and election wahala!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista leaving apc is akin to sir Alex Ferguson leaving Manchester United...
we all kno the consequences...

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah / #2016Budget: FG Unveils 34 Priority Projects / Agbaje Blasts Tinubu: Pharaoh, Let My People Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.