Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body (9285 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" / 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) / Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by JayTeeA(f): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2015
if dis one punch her husband eh.. d man will see d star dat led d 3wise men to Jesus...
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by chucky234(m): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2015
sinaj:
daz abuja huh
LWKMD
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by bobbyukponmwan(m): 11:42am On Feb 18, 2015
Please i really need your favor.. Am a good sprinter,
please, It is all about foto contests.

The contestant with highest number of LIKES wins and the rewards include: 1)Free Lunch with Linda Iheme

2)Free Dental health screening plus Oral Hygiene Education

3)Package of goodies which include Treated mosquito net, tooth brush, tooth paste

4)An inspirational Gist.(This is the most important,because our Host, Linda Iheme is a trained Social Entrepreneur and a prospective Dentist. She was trained by ASHOKA COMPANY in the United States).

To help me win this, you have to like these two links below:

FIRSTLY LIKE: http:///1F2mHa3

And then LIKE, LUNCH WITH LINDA IHEME'S PAGE which is: https://www.facebook.com/Lunchwithlindaiheme

If you like MY foto without liking LUNCH WITH LINDA IHEME'S page, your LIKES wont be counted.

Please lets LIKE and win this for me. THANKS!!!!

Remember to LIKE Both links above.....
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by absoluteSuccess: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Superbabe
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by sinaj(f): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Afrok:
Yeah! u've got no exams to sit for today?
nah
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by UnimkeAk(m): 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
That kind hand give u hand action, na Emergency ward get u

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by Afrok(m): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
sinaj:
nah
that's cool... Am enjoying this exam period sha, coz i've got nothing to do with exams for d next few weeks.

How has ur exams been so far?
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by jessiecah(f): 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
dharay99:

Hot ma arss.. angry #thats a she-male, I wander if ma "dingdongding" will erect beside her...

Lol...she has a pretty face nau
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by dharay99: 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
jessiecah:

Lol...she has a pretty face nau

I see...
#picks race.
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by bobbyblast(m): 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nice to know that there is a forum like this.

In Overseas, there is something that looks similar.

Please, i need y'll help on making my
photo win a contest. I have been having
tooth ache for the past 4Years, Surgery on
it costs much.

I dont have enough money for the surgery.
But thanks to God for bringing Linda Iheme, one of a renowned Dental Surgeon, who is organising a free Oral/Dental Hygiene Program.

Now i just saw a chance to treat it for
Free!!! I do Athletics, its what i have passion
for.

Luckily for me, the photo of me during athletics practice was selected. So for me to win, i need maximum LIKES on that Picture here:
http:///1F2mHa3 .

Please help me out, i beg of you.

This page https://m.facebook.com/Lunchwithlindaiheme?refid=52&__tn__=C

must also be LIKED for the votes on my
picture to count.

Thanks!!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by Jarexxx(m): 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
Good for her...but she's pretty though
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
all you men who like this babe.. make sure you perform well when you are with her.. if not.. she will grab your balls and squeeze.. i no need to tell you wetin go happen
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by repogirl(f): 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
The guy that dates this one has got to be very careful cos if he messes up and she dashes him just one blow, na one way trip to afterlife be dat!
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by Beamborla(f): 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
She's pweety. She needs the muscle to fight perverts.
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by EmmySparky(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nothing concern..ass far as u got a soft big A_s_s...I aint got no worries
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by iamrealdeji(m): 1:52am On Feb 19, 2015
TrishaP:
They'll be jealous na when you've got what most of them can't have in years to come grin.
Thank God I'm a guy though,with proper work out,men can have their desired body,but women,once you don't have slim waist,big boobs,thick hips,big ass,tall,nothing can change it except surgery
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by StealthyMe(m): 5:33am On Feb 19, 2015
In a relationship like this, i'm afraid she'll be the one protecting you...not you,her undecided

Except you're Klitschko grin
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 19, 2015
FrancisTony:
Bunch of perverts and frustrated souls on this thread.

For those screaming their ’’thing’’ won’t stand, this babe didn’t post she’s looking for attraction from guys - she might be a lesbian. Cut her some slack, please.....
YOUR PAPA NA PERVERT
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 19, 2015
FINgames:
YOUR PAPA NA PERVERT
Who released this one?

Run along, please...
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by sirtcephace: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
sinaj:
awww...wah a preety gel, ai wonder wot she nids dat muscle for...
sinaj:
sinaj:
to bit her boi Frnd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alicia Key's "Egypt" Has A Crush On Beyonce's Blue Ivy / Irene Onwuka Donates Schooling Materials And Food For Orphans On Children's Day / Paul Had An Affair With Peter's Wife - Details Of P-square Split Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.