Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body (9273 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Slams Buhari, Tinubu: "2 Faced Tyrant Of A President" / 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) / Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by chiebuka600(m): 6:41am On Feb 18, 2015
Check out this 18-year-old Russian beauty who can deadlift 180 kilograms and already holds three world powerlifting records.

Power lifter Julia Vins was born in the city of Engels, says, “People know me as “muscle Barbie” – I like this comparison. It’s nice. I have these big, beautiful eyes and wear make-up. But at the same time, I’m strong. I can deadlift 180kg in training. I want to become as big as possible.

Everyone has an opinion on what I look like – they either respect my work or reprimand me for being a muscly girl. But to be honest, I’ve noticed that the guys who are negative about my athleticism – are just jealous.”

SEE MORE PHOTOS & READ MORE HERE: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/957136217644483

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by sinaj(f): 6:46am On Feb 18, 2015
awww...wah a preety gel, ai wonder wot she nids dat muscle for...
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by Afrok(m): 6:48am On Feb 18, 2015
Yeah! Why won't the guys be negative about ur athleticism? When U meet someone especially a lady who can arrange ur dentition shocked, u've got to use ur head and standing against such peoples athletic body is part of using the head cheesy.

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 18, 2015
sinaj:
my thoughts exactly
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by Afrok(m): 6:50am On Feb 18, 2015
sinaj:
she needs the muscle to make guy(s) scream, whether handling them physically or "bedmantically".

Are u a Unique student?
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by jnrbayano(m): 6:54am On Feb 18, 2015
sinaj:

To make a statement to her man that she's the real deal and no pushover

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 18, 2015
Disgusting
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by ggrin(f): 7:08am On Feb 18, 2015
gringringrin

Sexyundecided
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by vjsmiles: 7:11am On Feb 18, 2015
NO MAN WOULD CUM WITH THIS angry
sad angry angry
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by Tallesty1(m): 7:12am On Feb 18, 2015
ggrin:
gringringrin

Sexyundecided
Huh??
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by TrishaP(f): 7:16am On Feb 18, 2015
They'll be jealous na when you've got what most of them can't have in years to come grin.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by Glaxx(m): 7:29am On Feb 18, 2015
That's what you get when you refuse to leave the iron-bar alone.
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by jessiecah(f): 7:31am On Feb 18, 2015
The babe is hot ooo, anyways everybody and their own o
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by dharay99: 7:36am On Feb 18, 2015
jessiecah:
The babe is hot ooo, anyways everybody and their own o

Hot ma arss.. angry #thats a she-male, I wander if ma "dingdongding" will erect beside her...
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by ggrin(f): 7:49am On Feb 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
Huh??
she's HOT AF shocked

grin
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by sinaj(f): 8:00am On Feb 18, 2015
Afrok:
she needs the muscle to make guy(s) scream, whether handling them physically or "bedmantically".

Are u a Unique student?
lol yea...ow did u knw...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by Afrok(m): 8:03am On Feb 18, 2015
sinaj:
lol yea...ow did u knw...
the background though, that's one of the hostels in Delta Park right? Well my pic should tell U more on how I got to know wink.
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by NeilOssai(m): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2015
bisous:

my thoughts exactly
. ..so re u two better than her in any way ... Fame,,,Beauty,,,Cash,, lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 18, 2015
Bunch of perverts and frustrated souls on this thread.

For those screaming their ’’thing’’ won’t stand, this babe didn’t post she’s looking for attraction from guys - she might be a lesbian. Cut her some slack, please.....
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 18, 2015
Self defense muscles against perverts.

Ladies should grow some. cool
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by Tallesty1(m): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2015
ggrin:
she's HOT AF shocked

grin
I don't like hot people
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by Purehuman(m): 8:51am On Feb 18, 2015
With the muscle she still has curves and a cute face which most girls do not have. Its cool.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by ggrin(f): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
I don't like hot people
lol smiley
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by Proffdada: 9:08am On Feb 18, 2015
Afrok:
Yeah! Why won't the guys be negative about ur athleticism? When U meet someone especially a lady who can arrange ur dentition shocked, u've got to use ur head and standing against such peoples athletic body is part of using the head cheesy.
being athletic doesn't mean she can fight
an elephant can be tied to a plastic chair
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by sinaj(f): 9:19am On Feb 18, 2015
Afrok:
the background though, that's one of the hostels in Delta Park right? Well my pic should tell U more on how I got to know wink.
daz abuja huh
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:53am On Feb 18, 2015
Wow!!! Complete package!

*singing* I like what I seeee
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by Afrok(m): 10:16am On Feb 18, 2015
Proffdada:
being athletic doesn't mean she can fight
an elephant can be tied to a plastic chair
sure! But U gonna think twice before engaging her in a fight or tying an elephant to a plastic chair wink.
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by Afrok(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2015
sinaj:
daz abuja huh
Yeah! u've got no exams to sit for today?
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by Itsourstudio(f): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2015
She is Cute & Hot tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 18, 2015
sexy babe#nairaland guys loves u grin.
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by esmeralda16(f): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2015
angry
Re: PHOTOS: Meet 18-yr-old Baby Faced Girl With Super Muscular Body by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 18, 2015
wtf

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Foolish Dress To Wear On Your Graduation Day -which Course Did She Study? / Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. / Tlc Or Destiny's Child Which Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.