Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie (37623 Views)

Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister / Fans Slam AY For Wearing One Shoe Repeatedly / Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by hauwababy: 7:13am On Feb 18, 2015
The American actress and star of reality TV show, "Love and hip hop Atlanta", Karlie Redd, took to her instagrm page to heap praises on AY and also thanked him for starring her in his blockbuster movie, "30 days in Atlanta"

http://instagram.com/iamkarlieredd

2 Likes

Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Afrok(m): 7:18am On Feb 18, 2015
Yeah! Ur thanks goes to AY but my thanks goes to U for that ur BACKSIDE shocked

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:20am On Feb 18, 2015
Wow! First time I see a foreigner proud of joining a nollywood movie. kiss

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by jessiecah(f): 7:27am On Feb 18, 2015
the movie must make sense o,hmmm after all these hype

1 Like

Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Nonybb: 7:27am On Feb 18, 2015
Girls are struggling to be n@ked. May God intervene on behalf of men

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by englishmart(m): 7:31am On Feb 18, 2015
Ay asked her to do so

15 Likes

Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Glaxx(m): 7:34am On Feb 18, 2015
AY

1 Like

Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 18, 2015
Lucky her.
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by IAMBREEZY: 9:31am On Feb 18, 2015
englishmart:
Ay asked her to do so
BĂ­tch nigga.

8 Likes

Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:09am On Feb 18, 2015
Hahaha same dam time!

sad now I have to go download that song
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by MymothersKeeper(f): 10:12am On Feb 18, 2015
Isn't that Karliredd love & hip hop Atlanta ? Trashy old grandma why won't she be grateful

1 Like

Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:14am On Feb 18, 2015
hmmmmm

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by paulolee(m): 11:24am On Feb 18, 2015
Nice back-Syd ooo
u featured in d movie, some few peps noticed......
u went ahead on tweeter ( u no get hym number to send text abi ) n tweet ur tanks or congratulated A.Y n few oda peps n Nairaland peps noticed........
I still advise u shud do d normal n current way of advert or qainin cheap popularity by pasting ur nudes or better take pics of u bathing in ur bath tube n paste it xo dt more peps wud notice n u may get bigger n richer men for ur runs ministry........
american chick marketing wt d Nigerian way......
nice back-syd thou BT e no reach my kafaya own...pishures abi ?
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Horllamideh(m): 11:27am On Feb 18, 2015
AY craving white p*ssy since the Ordovician

1 Like

Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2015
Really.

Learnt it was naija's highest grossing movie of all time.
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by ggrin(f): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2015
Awwwwwwww

Sweet smiley
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2015
AY I know say one day u go make Us proud grin

6 Likes

Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by hazyfm1: 11:44am On Feb 18, 2015
PROUD OF AY

1 Like

Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by drnairalov: 11:45am On Feb 18, 2015
I just watched the movie yesterday..great movie
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by justi4jesu(f): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2015
englishmart:
Ay asked her to do so

Your comments are always negative you this englishmart angry angry

2 Likes

Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 18, 2015
SMALLPENIS:
Wow! First time I see a foreigner proud of joining a nollywood movie. kiss

Thatz if she truly meant what she was saying
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Bonapart(m): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2015
Whatever
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 18, 2015
Two no names D listers humping each other's ego online. So what's new?

Does this mean that the Presidency was right after all by his "America Will Know" stuff? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by rattlesnake(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2015
Sh1tty
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by AdekunleSegun(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2015
jh
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by naijainfogalery: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2015
When a pretty girl like this comes out to praise you on social media like this, i would say hmmmmmm AY, AY, AY in one sentence tell me what you really did.

1 Like

Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Rapzino: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2015
W
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by AmakaDNB(f): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2015
Lovely
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by rattlesnake(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
hmmmmm
ode
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by justi4jesu(f): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2015
sauceny:

Thatz if she truly meant what she was saying

And why the doubts, pleaase give us some credit.

2 Likes

Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Rapzino: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2015
Afrok:
Yeah! Ur thanks goes to AY but my thanks goes to U for that ur BACKSIDE shocked
bad guy, are you a seer?
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Daliano(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2015
Every Nigerian travelling to the states for the first time ought to watch that movie.Really educating.Ay fool himself there no b small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Special Spesh Calls Out Skiibii / Is Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Pregnant Or Adding Weight? / Tonia O Roberts Releases Sultry Christmas Day Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.