Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie (37646 Views)

Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister / Fans Slam AY For Wearing One Shoe Repeatedly / Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by scribble: 11:51am On Feb 18, 2015
American babes are finer but naija babes are generally better behaved
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Burger01(m): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2015
Afrok:
Yeah! Ur thanks goes to AY but my thanks goes to U for that ur BACKSIDE shocked
You get eyes for better things cheesy tongue
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 18, 2015
Casablanca
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by zicoraads: 11:51am On Feb 18, 2015
Nice skin!
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by redsquare(m): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2015
Fine girl. grin
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2015
Ay, making money since 1500BC....... wink
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by DinhoMVP: 11:54am On Feb 18, 2015
jessiecah:
the movie must make sense o,hmmm after all these hype

Trust me the movie is good...saw it last weekend @tropicana_uyo
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 18, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
hmmmmm

If it another person that used your muhammed to make jest, you will start talking nonsense about killing to protect his name.
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by DaGC(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2015
Very funny movie cheesy

AY no kukuma let e money waste. He just use brain kiss most of the black American actresses. Na only Vivica Fox he no press or kiss.
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by holaab(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2015
I love u for dat but most importantly is ur ass I love it die. I fit die ontop ur matter. Lky seriously
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Blackeard(m): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2015
jessiecah:
the movie is ok
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by tushburg(m): 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
englishmart:
Ay asked her to do so

APC supporter busted
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
Afrok:
funny dude
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by DAIL(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
I need 50 bags of rice to buy, but i want them cheap
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by mmsen: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Karlie Redd is an 'actress'?

Lol.
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
I bet she slept with AY to get the role angry
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
hmmmmm
Fear God!
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by iamord(m): 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
MymothersKeeper:
Isn't that Karliredd love & hip hop Atlanta ? Trashy old grandma why won't she be grateful
normal bitc* in atl forming star here. well congrats to at. my sister saw the movie and told me its cool. but I still stand on my point that at and co are a bit overrated
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Homguy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
jessiecah:
yeah, I was thrilled. you should see it.
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Rexnegro(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Afrok:
And what's it with the backside ? Obviously another konjilite on the loose...smh
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by SAMBARRY: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
MymothersKeeper:
Isn't that Karliredd love & hip hop Atlanta ? Trashy old grandma why won't she be grateful
must you hate. Like you too won't love to be a grandma
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by adamskutty(m): 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
drnairalov:
I just watched the movie yesterday..great movie
where did you download it from?
Link please?
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by farem: 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nonybb:
Brainless Girls are struggling to be n@ked. May God intervene on behalf of men
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by felai: 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
Daliano:
Every Nigerian travelling to the states for the first time ought to watch that movie.Really educating.Ay fool himself there no b small.
I hope d film makes sense o, don't wanna waste ma money

In other news
Toshiba 8GB USB 2.0 OTG Flash Drive for
Android Smartphone/Tablet provides the easiest way to
move Photos, Music, and Videos between your android
phone or tablet and your PC.
Built in with dual connectors; USB and Micro-USB ports.

What are you waiting for?
Hurry and get yours while stocks last.
For more information,
Please call or whatsapp on 080-5115-0299
*pay on delivery to anyone within Sokoto, ilorin, Oshogbo
environs*

https://www.nairaland.com/2109913/8gb-usb-2.0-otg-flash

Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
jonahmonda:

If it another person that used your muhammed to make jest, you will start talking nonsense about killing to protect his name.
did i use a picture of Jesus? There's nothing wrong wit wat i uploaded so loosen up a bit. P.S: I'm a christian
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by enomakos(m): 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
lord that ass
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Afrok(m): 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rexnegro:

And what's it with the backside ? Obviously another konjilite on the loose...smh
shocked... There is nothing bad in appreciating God's work or the doctors work (enlargement) tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Chrisx1x(m): 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
drnairalov:
where did u download it?
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
drnairalov:

Is it a commedy?
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by gentlesJ(m): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
Afrok:
That is the book that u mum send u to read!
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Afrok(m): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
gentlesJ:

That is the book that u mum send u to read!
sir! Book or not, my mum will scold me if I see something good and I fail to say it or give thanks kiss.
Re: American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie by Afrok(m): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
Burger01:

You get eyes for better things cheesy tongue
hmmmm.... Boss no crime in admiring something goodkiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Royhills Edozie's Candlelight Memorial Holds In Lagos (Photos) / 10 Most Kissable Male Celebrities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.