Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

My Experience With Tecno Carlcare On Phone Swap. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Tecno Carlcare On Phone Swap. (8144 Views)

Why I Would Never Visit Tecno Carlcare Offices Anymore!! / It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 / The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Tecno Carlcare On Phone Swap. by propaco: 8:03am On Feb 18, 2015
Yesterday, I went to Tecno Calrcare at Opebi to swap my Tecno D9 with R7 or any available one. The attendant checked the phone and she discovered that d phone is still under warranty, She collected my ID card, made photocopy and did some calculations on d paper,she later showed me d paper and on it I saw that my Tecno D9 that I bought not up to one year for N35,000 now worth N5,300. Now, for me to swap with R7, I must pay N34,100. Chai.
I had an offer for 20k, i refused to sell it, now tecno is telling me that my phone (not up to one year, worth N5,300). May God deliver us from this chinko companies oooo.

Anyway, the phone is for sale, I just want to change my phone, 100% okay.

Re: My Experience With Tecno Carlcare On Phone Swap. by collax: 8:40am On Feb 18, 2015
I've always said it that these carlcare guys are thieves!
Re: My Experience With Tecno Carlcare On Phone Swap. by Nutase: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2015
u neva hear say chinko things no get 2nd hand value dats d reason dey are very cheap grin
Re: My Experience With Tecno Carlcare On Phone Swap. by propaco: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
collax:
I've always said it that these carlcare guys are thieves!
I totally agree with you
Re: My Experience With Tecno Carlcare On Phone Swap. by propaco: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nutase:
u neva hear say chinko things no get 2nd hand value dats d reason dey are very cheap grin
so just use and throw it away.
Re: My Experience With Tecno Carlcare On Phone Swap. by Nutase: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
propaco:
so just use and throw it away.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Tecno Carlcare On Phone Swap. by obua: 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
The current price of D9 techno is about 17k
Re: My Experience With Tecno Carlcare On Phone Swap. by udemzyudex(m): 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
Don't blame the chinko's,most of them don't even know what some of their staff are doing..
Re: My Experience With Tecno Carlcare On Phone Swap. by propaco: 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
obua:
The current price of D9 techno is about 17k
New one abi?

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? / Blazing! Get Airtel 2.2gb For N500, 7GB For N1000 Valid For 30days / Nigeria: Obasanjo And The Mtn Deal (*555*1*)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.