Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Can You Do This For Buhari's campaign? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Do This For Buhari's campaign? (900 Views)

Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / Atiku Makes The First Public Appearance At Buhari’s Campaign Rally (see Photo) / 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do This For Buhari's campaign? by Joshkid(m): 8:10am On Feb 18, 2015
Assuming you received this Text from
your Bank:- N1,500
has been
deducted from your account for
General Muhammed Buhari
Campaign, thank you for banking
with us.

Be sincere…

What will you do?

Re: Can You Do This For Buhari's campaign? by teemanbastos(m): 8:13am On Feb 18, 2015
it cnt hapen undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This For Buhari's campaign? by Joshkid(m): 8:14am On Feb 18, 2015
teemanbastos:
it cnt hapen undecided
it's just an assumption!
Re: Can You Do This For Buhari's campaign? by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 18, 2015
that day,the bank will be closed down cos i will drive away all their clients. GMB campaign ko GEJ campaign ni. Is their money not enough abi if he win what will he give me personally
Re: Can You Do This For Buhari's campaign? by experimentist: 8:23am On Feb 18, 2015
For wetin na?

Na only March I wan March4Buhari
Re: Can You Do This For Buhari's campaign? by chiefolododo(m): 8:27am On Feb 18, 2015
I can do that for gmb, a man of integrity
Re: Can You Do This For Buhari's campaign? by darksuit(m): 8:31am On Feb 18, 2015
Gej's campaign would have been perfect
He would have defended himself by saying that he was merely stealing.
And stealing as we know is not corruption.
Anyways ama get my money back

Sai buhari
Re: Can You Do This For Buhari's campaign? by egift(m): 8:34am On Feb 18, 2015
I can donate more than that. BUT no money should anyone's account without his concent and authorization. It does not matter who the bank is sending it to.
Re: Can You Do This For Buhari's campaign? by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 18, 2015
chiefolododo:
I can do that for gmb, a man of integrity
see lair;i guess even if 1k is deducted from his account only God knows what he will do. A man of integrity ko a man of no integrity ni.
Re: Can You Do This For Buhari's campaign? by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 18, 2015
prettydiva89:

see lair;i guess even if 1k is deducted from his account only God knows what he will do. A man of integrity ko a man of no integrity ni.
not everyone is as broke as a nairaland chick.
Re: Can You Do This For Buhari's campaign? by chiefolododo(m): 8:41am On Feb 18, 2015
Diva, u are one of the supporters of that corrupt man
prettydiva89:

Re: Can You Do This For Buhari's campaign? by adanduka: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2015
I can't accept a debit but a credit wink
Re: Can You Do This For Buhari's campaign? by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 18, 2015
chiefolododo:
Diva, u are one of the supporters of that corrupt man
i didn't say am supporting him or not don't quote me wrong. Moreso, i can support him,can't I?
Re: Can You Do This For Buhari's campaign? by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2015
Segeggs:
not everyone is as broke as a nairaland chick.
hey don't split on me i didn't come to beg for money or food in your house. If am broke its none of ur p #solomakinde

(1) (Reply)

All Of My Kindness Is Taken For Weakness / Jonathan Gave Us Money— Lagos Igbo Leader / Osinbajo Agreed To Step Down For Tinubu ..see Leaked Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.