Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

Young Professionals Revolution (YPR) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Professionals Revolution (YPR) (957 Views)

NIRMALA Chellarams League Of Young Professionals And Entrepreneurs Is Calling! / The Rice Revolution In Nigeria Is Real. Pictures From A Nairalander / Young People Revolution (YPR) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Professionals Revolution (YPR) by drulbaba(m): 8:34am On Feb 18, 2015
Young Professional Revolution (YPR) is a movement started by young americans who decided to be self sufficient and stop being dependent on others. This was made easier thanks to the CEO & founder of Vemma; BK boreyko. Vemma is a nutritious drink that helps boost your immune system thanks to ingredients like mangosteen and many other medically approved vitamins. Bk boreyko decided that instead of spending millions of dollars on advertising agencies and marketers he will help people seeking to gain financial freedom by paying them to advertise and market the vemma brand and products. Its a great drink to be on daily and has other products such as the verve energy drink and Bode weight loss product.

The business aspect and how it can help you gain financial independence. Firstly, how would you feel if you never have worry about paying the rent or any of your other bills.
Secondly for starters making 15,000 weekly isn't bad by your second or 3rd month you could be making 50.000 weekly.
I know what your thinking, this must be another get rich scheme, but I assure you its not, its thanks to your hard work and all you need, you already have The internet and all your social media but most importantly word of mouth.

Vemma compensation plan is amazing and better yet joining my team I assure you'd get the 15k weekly and I'd show you how to make more within a month but its all left to your determination and choice to take it seriously that will help you rise in ranks.

By the way I forgot to mention, becoming an affiliate qualifies you for all expenses paid trips abroad and a car by the time you make diamond rank.

For more details contact me on 07062324923 08188213347
Whatsapp : 07062324923
Facebook : Gbenga Akibo

Never limit yourself to one source of income.

Its not what you don't have that limits you, its what you have but don't know how to use.

(1) (Reply)

Central Bank Of Nigeria's (CBN) Review Of Spending Limit / Building Materials (live Feed IMAGES From Canton Fair.) China / Am In Need Of A Self Seal Shipping Bags Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.