Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Palm Kernel Supply Business"defined" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Palm Kernel Supply Business"defined" (1492 Views)

Food Stuffs Supply Business In Nigeria / Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? / Cassava Supply Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Supply Business"defined" by brianromel(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2009
I just concluded one of my research topics and i wanted to let everyone know that that business idea alone with its blueprint are for sale at N20,000.

The blueprint gives anyone one that has it a step by step detail into a business that offers start up at N600,000 to N710,000 which will give between N200,000 or less per trip being that who every goes into will be lifting and supplying companies the products at 2-3 times a week.

The logistics cover

purchase
Transport
Processing
delievery

The product is cracked Palm kernel of which has daily usage in major companies.

what the blueprint will provide is are

The areas of purchase and why.

Cost of product per bag

cost of processing(blending,bagging,transportation)

Cost of transportation(From purchase to processing to delievery per truck)

Companies to supply to

Contacts at these companies.

Company charges

Cost of product per ton

company duration of payment.

Please take note that all this data was accumulated from 3 states(Imo,Abia,Rivers).

The blueprint can be sent via mail or delivered in person.(of which i prefer the latter)

Any interested person can call brian on 07035803388 or Im me on cjpumping2020 Y!M.

Direct payments can be made to

GTbank
Chijioke Ahamefula.

P.s please use your email address as person paying in.

Anyone seeking constructive and precise information any new or existing business area for further research can contact me personally via the number above.

(1) (Reply)

Will Nigerian Public Relations Increasingly Get A Seat In Top Management Post / Sharp Sand And Filling Sand For Sale / REV BILL HUDSON Global Youth Conference Invitation Scam Mail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.