Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) (55442 Views)

PDP Has Now Been Reduced To A Regional Party – APC / Saraki Unveils What Nigerians Should Expect From N’assembly In 2017 / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by snowwhyte607: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
A woman, Mrs Bridget Agbahime, was
gruesomely murdered in Kano by an angry mob
for merely requesting a Muslim fanatic to
perform his ablution elsewhere, there was no protest at all by Women NGO's in any part of Nigeria!
A woman, Evangelist Eunice Olawale, was hacked to death in Abuja last week or so by Muslim fanatics, for preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ. Non of these so called NGO's or even Women Societies at large could come out and protest!

And wait for it....two politicians engaged in their
usual rofo-rofo fight and no one died. No one
was hurt. Facts show that both parties crossed
the lines of decency. The honorable thing to do
is to simply ignore them. Hey, but to my chagrin,
women NGOs are on the streets protesting against what exactly? Is this what the campaign for gender equality has been reduced to?
But this same women never protested the death of the two Women gruesomely killed in Kano and Abuja, or is it because the Women are not wives of one influential Politician or Personality, are the lives of Nigerians now so worthless?
Honestly, I don't want to be rude to anyone. But,
this is my definition of stupidity! May God save Nigeria from Enemies within!

626 Likes 88 Shares

Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by greatgod2012(f): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
It baffled me too.

Imagine two senators, that are supposed to be making laws for us, throwing tantrums at each other like children, and what the so called women NGOs could do is to protest against abuse.

But these NGOs were not bothered when women like them were murdered in their cold blood, just because of religious differences.

Nigerians and misplaced priorities is like Siamese twins.

Perhaps because those women killed were not as rich and influential like the politician's wife involved in the squabbles.

214 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by snowwhyte607: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
Its very unfortunate that Nigerians now spend their time and energy on misplaced priorities, and the cause of this misplaced priorities I don't really know. Is it poverty as a result of the current economic hardship in the Country or just stupidity?

Nairalanders, opinions are needed on this please! More than 150 views and only one comment! If na nonsense thread now about Romance or some random celebrities una go just de comment any how

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by snowwhyte607: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
greatgod2012:
It baffled me too.

Imagine two senators, that are supposed to be making laws for us, throwing tantrums at each other like children, and what the so called women NGOs could do is to protest against abuse.

But these NGOs were not bothered when women like them were murdered in their cold blood, just because of religious differences.

Nigerians and misplaced priorities is like Siamese twins.

Perhaps because those women killed were not as rich and influential like the politician's wife involved in the squabbles.
How are u ma dear?

2 Likes

Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by fabre4: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
lol the dead have no money to rent a crowd of protesters

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by egopersonified(f): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
it's like you are unaware that a bag of rice is selling for 17k, if you know the number of people at ogbe stadium last Saturday in the rain cheering their politicians for just 3k you will marvel. I don't think we are learning anything yet, maybe if $1=N1k, if a bag of 50kg rice sells for 30k, if crude oil prices drop further, if we still decide to depend on our oil mono economy, then we will all wake up and hold ourselves and our leaders accountable for what we would have left.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by JESUSSAVES2014: 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
misplace priority

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by greatgod2012(f): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
snowwhyte607:
How are u ma dear?

Fine,thank you.
Hope Naija economic situation no reach your side?
Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by snowwhyte607: 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
greatgod2012:

Fine,thank you.

Hope Naija economic situation no reach your side?
Ma dearie, de economic situation don reach everywhere o! But God has been very faithful

3 Likes

Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by Richy4(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
They were rented.....I think they were for rent...

Just the way white plastic chairs comes out during ceremony...U cannot use those plastic chairs for free...U have to rent it if u want to use it....

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by Genea(f): 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
In hard times like this, its he who pays the piper dah gets d song... Everyone is trying to survive either by hook or by crook, no ones conscience is telling dem wah is ryt again... Its a pity we have come to this in this country

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by Esperooke(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nigerian! who will deliver us from this syndrome of faulty and detective value system......?
Pawns in politicians' chess

8 Likes

Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by marwanafrica: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nonsense why protesting over the clash of two thief, while there are better issues hitting the nation to protest over, #NigerianYouthletswakeup

14 Likes

Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by obailala(m): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
The unemployment in the land is serious.

4 Likes

Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
Honestly, Nigeria is a joke

13 Likes

Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by weblord1900: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
the kind of jokes I hear these day have got to level of incuemdum olikiliki gujatum

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by Kxngstein(m): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
clash of clans , clash of kings
, clash of lawmakers... smh

1 Like

Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by Standing5(m): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Two southern senator and two women murdered by non-Christian.

4 Likes

Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by joey150(m): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Remi Tinubu sponsored the protest.

Every one of those women are going to be paid well for that so called protest.

Most Nigerian protests are always sponsored.

The average Nigerian would rather die suffering than stand up to fight.

Same reason there will never be a revolution in this country

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by xynerise: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
The future of Nigeria is scary

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by babyfaceafrica: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lol
Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by supereagle(m): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
When money dey nko.
Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by aljharem(m): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
Apc government is a joke

Always paying social media, propaganda etc

Anyway propaganda (Dino) meets propaganda ( tinubu)

Make them continue. God has brought confusion to their camp

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by TukurBaadaz: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
hmmm pipo!!
Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by olatunjithomas(m): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by Forzap: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
Wen no job nko...nah to craze upandan remain undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by blackjack21(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
snowwhyte607:
A woman, Mrs Bridget Agbahime, was
gruesomely murdered in Kano by an angry mob
for merely requesting a Muslim fanatic to
perform his ablution elsewhere, there was no protest at all by Women NGO's in any part of Nigeria!
A woman, Evangelist Eunice Olawale, was hacked to death in Abuja last week or so by Muslim fanatics, for preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ. Non of these so called NGO's or even Women Societies at large could come out and protest!

And wait for it....two politicians engaged in their
usual rofo-rofo fight and no one died. No one
was hurt. Facts show that both parties crossed
the lines of decency. The honorable thing to do
is to simply ignore them. Hey, but to my chagrin,
women NGOs are on the streets protesting against what exactly? Is this what the campaign for gender equality has been reduced to?
But this same women never protested the death of the two Women gruesomely killed in Kano and Abuja, or is it because the Women are not wives of one influential Politician or Personality, are the lives of Nigerians now so worthless?
Honestly, I don't want to be rude to anyone. But,
this is my definition of stupidity! May God save Nigeria from Enemies within!

It will tire you.

BTW, how did you know that, that Abuja murder was done by Muslim fanatics?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
Weiten concern me
Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
hypocrisy of the highest order..where people are only interested in what they can get..anything Short of that,they turned the other way...

women are there own worst enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) by richidinho(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
I WEEP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases / Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React / Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.