Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist (4893 Views)

‘Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World, Piracy Doesn’t Exist’ – D’banj / Ghanaian Singer, Becca Looking Like An Octopus In This Wowo Photo!!! / Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by Whizpeter(m): 10:34am On Feb 18, 2015
Ghanaian singer Mzbel told Daily Guide Ghana in a recent interview that she thinks Jesus Christ does not exist and the story was made up by Europeans who colonized Africans.

Mzbel said [b]“Trust me, I don’t believe in that anymore…I don’t want to offend anybody. I used to believe in ‘it’ but eerrmm, I did my own research and I think ‘it’ was made up but I might be wrong; but by my own research, it was made up. Because the same story 5000 years ago happened in Egypt…Horus’ mother was a virgin…He did miracles, he had disciples at the age of 12,”

“I used to believe in ‘it’. I prayed in tongues. I can pray in tongues right now. I actually prayed in my room one time until the room was filled up in smoke…but now trust me, I will not believe in it anymore.”

Mzbel also added “So you know, I believe in God… The God of Israel, The God of Moses, The God of David, The God of Abraham, The God of Jacob etc… I don’t believe in the story of Christ. Yes I don’t and I don’t mean to offend anyone, it makes absolutely no sense to think that the same people that came to colonise us under very savage conditions will also show us a saviour to redeem us …if u will be patient enough to do your own historical research, you can realise that this story of Christ is to serve the purpose of softening the people that Europe wanted to enslave and colonise. The purpose of weakening us psychologically, and also to prepare our minds for the onslaught Europeans launched against us. They are simply utilitarian ideals that Europeans used to successfully break our will to resist their imposition and domination…Let’s not be quick to judge or hate, let’s learn #Hashem #Mzbelmust#FemiAkomolafe #RichardDawkins #ThomasPaine.”[/b]

SOURCE: http://gistreel.com/2015/02/18/ghanaian-singer-mzbel-says-jesus-christ-doesnt-exist/

Cc Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by Mathewa(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2015
Rubbish,,, u had better repent,, Jesus is comin sooner

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by Craigston: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2015
Is she a christian? It's most unfortunate for her: she'll be judged by the words of the very Lord she has denied and blasphemed.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by LewisO: 10:50am On Feb 18, 2015
Can someone tell me who is this? undecided
I don't give a pity for her at all.. undecided
Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by Whizpeter(m): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2015
LewisO:
Can someone tell me who is this? undecided
I don't give a pity for her at all.. undecided

LOL
Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by phlamesG: 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
Cheap publicity if u dnt believe in Jesus I wonder why ur still breathing

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by BiTCoins: 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
C her breasts undecided making sense
O btw its her opinion tho.
Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by Whizpeter(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
phlamesG:

Sorry, Have you heard of atheists?
They don't believe in religion
Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by Whizpeter(m): 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
shockwave91:
C her breasts undecided making sense
O btw its her opinion tho.

Lol... Your eyes don waka go bobby now now....
Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
Whizpeter:

Lol... Your eyes don waka go bobby now now....
grin Na lie i dey talk? Na wa 4 u o
Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by Whizpeter(m): 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
shockwave91:

grin Na lie i dey talk? Na wa 4 u o

grin grin grin grin
No wahala, its only natural... wink wink

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by phlamesG: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
Whizpeter:

Sorry, Have you heard of atheists?
They don't believe in religion
yup I knw about atheists am nt talkin about believin in religion am talking bout believin in God
Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by Whizpeter(m): 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
phlamesG:
yup I knw about atheists am nt talkin about believin in religion am talking bout believin in God

Well, I think everybody have a choice on how they wanna live their lives...

If you ask me, I'd say its her business
Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by phlamesG: 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
Whizpeter:

Well, I think everybody have a choice on how they wanna live their lives...

If you ask me, I'd say its her business
yeah ur right, guy ur using cheat on ur likes nd shares ryt? Smh
Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by Whizpeter(m): 7:52am On Feb 19, 2015
phlamesG:
yeah ur right, guy ur using cheat on ur likes nd shares ryt? Smh

Lol.... It's just my signature oooo
Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by Horus(m): 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-395wGVHqE

[size=15pt]MzBel Says Jesus Does Not Exist. Very brave of her to stand up for
what she has found to be factual. [/size]
Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by macof(m): 2:28am On Feb 27, 2015
Mathewa:
Rubbish,,, u had better repent,, Jesus is comin sooner

Is it by force to worship a dead Jew?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by macof(m): 2:30am On Feb 27, 2015
Craigston:
Is she a christian? It's most unfortunate for her: she'll be judged by the words of the very Lord she has denied and blasphemed.

Judged for speaking truths? Ur lord must b a fan of lies and deceit

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by macof(m): 2:31am On Feb 27, 2015
phlamesG:
I

Over 2billion people don't believe in Jesus yet they will continue to breath because ur Jesus is powerless against them

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by macof(m): 2:31am On Feb 27, 2015
phlamesG:

God and religion are synonymous
Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by lepasharon(f): 4:10am On Feb 27, 2015
Wow... she is like a breath of fresh air

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by NegeduGrace(f): 4:22am On Feb 27, 2015
Hahahahaha...lord jesus pls forgive her for she don't knw what she is sayin..she is lyk a strayed sheep dat nid 2 b looked for.
Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by birdman(m): 4:25am On Feb 27, 2015
From http://www.egyptianmyths.net/isis.htm

As the wife of Osiris, Isis assisted her husband during his earthly reign. In the Pyramid Texts, allusions are made that indicate that Isis foresaw her husband's murder. Following his death, Isis tirelessly searched for his body so that he may be properly buried and may rest in peace in the Underworld. Through her magic, she brought Osiris back to life so that he could impregnate her with their son Horus.

Isis was not a virgin. Not only is it not mentioned in the Book of the Dead (virginity did not carry the same weight with the Egyptians), we can clearly see here she was impregnated by a dead "god" she brought back to life!

You dont have to be a genius to see that this story bares little resemblance to the birth of Jesus. Osiris looks nothing like Elohim, Isis nothing like the Spirit of God. The only similarity here is that Horus was born of a "god"! I feel sorry for the thousands of carnal christians who allow themselves to be swept away by cleverly packaged youtube videos, designed with imagery and music meant to evoke certain emotions. So much for "research"! embarassed
Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by NegeduGrace(f): 4:46am On Feb 27, 2015
birdman:
From http://www.egyptianmyths.net/isis.htm

Isis was not a virgin. Not only is it not mentioned in the Book of the Dead (virginity did not carry the same weight with the Egyptians), we can clearly see here she was impregnated by a dead "god" she brought back to life!

You dont have to be a genius to see that this story bares little resemblance to the birth of Jesus. Osiris looks nothing like Elohim, Isis nothing like the Spirit of God. The only similarity here is that Horus was born of a "god"! I feel sorry for the thousands of carnal christians who allow themselves to be swept away by cleverly packaged youtube videos, designed with imagery and music meant to evoke certain emotions. So much for "research"! embarassed
may God forgive u sir
Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by phlamesG: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2015
macof:
I

Over 2billion people don't believe in Jesus yet they will continue to breath because ur Jesus is powerless against them
is dat what u think? Jesus is powerless against them? Jesus gave each nd everyone their own free will, so pls dnt come here nd blasphem o!
Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by macof(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
phlamesG:
is dat what u think? Jesus is powerless against them? Jesus gave each nd everyone their own free will, so pls dnt come here nd blasphem o!

Bleep ur Jesus. Free will? There's no such thing as free will
We all pay the price for our breath by living on this earth with morons called Christians
You can jst imagine by the rubbish you post
Jesus couldn't give himself free will it is then others he gives...wat a joke for a god

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by macof(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
NegeduGrace:
may God forgive u sir

For wat? For seeking knowledge? Is ur god against knowledge and truth?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by lepasharon(f): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Hahahahaha...lord jesus pls forgive her for she don't knw what she is sayin..she is lyk a strayed sheep dat nid 2 b looked for.

Can you counteract what she said ?
Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by tuffgongjo(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Every aboki with his Kettle.
Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by Sarimah(f): 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
smh

that's her business anyway

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist by Horus(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
Archaeologists cannot find the bones of Jesus anywhere on the planet. No DNA evidences

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Mercy Aigbe Gentry’s Easter Sunday Look [PHOTOS] / Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Bedroom Amidst Breakup (PHOTO) / Nollywood Adult Movie Actress,shares Epic #10yearchallenge Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.