Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Wrong Notions Thats Scares Guys Away From Single Mothers - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Wrong Notions Thats Scares Guys Away From Single Mothers (1457 Views)

What'sapp Group For Single Mothers And Fathers / Should Single Mothers Just Give Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Notions Thats Scares Guys Away From Single Mothers by woltom(m): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2015
Most guys assume dating a single mother is just a HEADACHE and dealing with these women is a recipe for drama, drama, and more drama.

It takes only a few men with matured mind to manage and enjoy them.But they can be very interesting an loving if properly managed.

Below are the notions why most men avoid dating them like plague:

Never Available A single Mother’s schedule is never open. Single mothers are the kind of women to always cancel dates at the last minute. Something always gets in the way of a man spending time with her. It’s hard to have a relationship with her because she’s never there.

The Men are NOT a priority
. Usually in a relationship the man winds up DEAD LAST. Behind, her kids, her job, the car, the kitchen sink, the stopped up toilet. Even the dog gets more attention and affection than a man involved with a single mother. Any man who gets involved with a single mother winds up a fifth stringer in a relationship. And he rarely ever gets called up to play.

Thinks the world revolves around HER and ONLY HER. A single mother is one of the biggest narcissists on the dating scene. She often thinks that a man has to drop everything in his life to be part of hers and her kids. They’re so selfish they don’t think a man has needs, wants or a life of his own. He’s just supposed to be there to give her everything she wants in life.

Emotionally Unavailable
- Most Single mothers cannot form an intimate connection with a man because her feelings are invested in other people. Usually her primary focus is on her children.

In addition to dedicating herself to her children, most single mothers have given their hearts to someone else- their children’s father. And those feelings she still has for him will always prevent her from getting closer to you. There will always be some distance between a single mother and the new man in her life.

The ex/ Baby Daddy is ALWAYS THERE. A man just doesn’t deal with a single mother. He deals with her ex or her baby daddy as well. And this guy is always hovering around like a helicopter looking to cockblock you. Some of these guys still think they have a shot at getting back with her. Others just don’t want to see her happy. A lot of these dudes want to fight over her.

The kids are working AGAINST YOU When dealing with a single mother you also deal with Kids. Kids who still in their little heart of hearts think that Dad will come back and love them.
Seriously, GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE.
Those kids will HATE YOU. They will act out to keep you from getting closer to mommy. They will make accusations against you to get you in trouble.

Once a single mother gets a man settled into her life it’s not common for her to start verbally abusing him and mocking him as she projects all that pent-up rage from those previous failed relationships onto him. And it’s usually around this point that most men realize why this woman is single and why it’s time for him to hit the exit door.

Drama Queen.
Because a single mother always sees herself as a victim of society, she’s always talking about her problems. And she always has a new trouble to bring everyone. There’s never a good day in the life of a single mother because there’s always some new crisis about to emerge in her life.

The reason single mothers need the drama is because it makes them feel important. It makes people pay attention to them.

Manipulative In most cases, a single mother has no interest in a man she’s dating. In a lot of cases she’s just using a guy as a pawn.

In most cases she’s dating to make her Baby Baddy jealous. Deep down in her heart of hearts she believes that if she’s seen with someone else who sees her as valuable that he’ll see her as valuable and take her back.

In other cases when she’s not trying to get a rise out of Baby Daddy she’s playing the sympathy card™ using a guy to get gifts, free dinners and free drinks out of him. To a single mother, The men in her lives are just human ATM machines where she whispers a sweet nothing in his ear like a PIN number and money comes out of his wallet.

Single mothers lie. And they LIE ALL THE TIME. They lie to men about their age, their height, their weight, how many kids they have, the job they do.

On top of the lies they tell to others They lie to themselves. They lie about about how beautiful they are. They lie telling themselves they’re still a catch. They lie telling themselves they still have a chance with a good man. They lie telling themselves that their lives will be happily ever after one day.

Anyway, dealing with a single mother is like walking through a minefield. After several months of being involved with her, it leaves a man anxious and tense because he doesn’t know where to step that won’t lead to an explosion that kills him.

That’s why most Men avoid single mothers like disease but a man with a mature mind can conveniently manage and enjoy them.

BBM: 2BA7125F.

E Mail: adekunle_wole@yahoo.com

You can check out my profile and follow me here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wrong Notions Thats Scares Guys Away From Single Mothers by Dyt(f): 10:54am On Feb 18, 2015
Yawns
Not all are true

1 Like

Re: Wrong Notions Thats Scares Guys Away From Single Mothers by R0ckefeller: 11:13am On Feb 18, 2015
Single mother are best for guys or men who are traveller.
Re: Wrong Notions Thats Scares Guys Away From Single Mothers by Boomboost(m): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2015
Single mothers in this post sound like divorcees, anyways, every woman has her own imperfections.
Re: Wrong Notions Thats Scares Guys Away From Single Mothers by woltom(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Wrong Notions Thats Scares Guys Away From Single Mothers by woltom(m): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Wrong Notions Thats Scares Guys Away From Single Mothers by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
From my own personal experience, i dated a single mother n it turned out to be a heartbreaking experience. Everything abt her was built on lies n deceit. ... My conclusion was dt she needs cry serious counselling n therapy
Re: Wrong Notions Thats Scares Guys Away From Single Mothers by woltom(m): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hmmm!
Re: Wrong Notions Thats Scares Guys Away From Single Mothers by woltom(m): 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Wrong Notions Thats Scares Guys Away From Single Mothers by woltom(m): 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Wrong Notions Thats Scares Guys Away From Single Mothers by woltom(m): 9:05am On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Wrong Notions Thats Scares Guys Away From Single Mothers by lizzymercy20: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
immediately guys got to know that u r a virgin ....they took to their heels.......

Am Lizzy....pls add me am bored.....but not for sex
chat or useless talk o....pls am not looking for a
relationship but friend with benefits......... am a
student.... 26......final yr........Christian......
add me on 5593C619.
Re: Wrong Notions Thats Scares Guys Away From Single Mothers by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 11, 2015
From my own personal experience, i dated a single mother n it turned out to be a heartbreaking experience. Everything abt her was built on lies n deceit. ... My conclusion was dt she needs cry serious counselling n therapy
haahahaha,u just humour my days of finding another excuse for my defeat
Re: Wrong Notions Thats Scares Guys Away From Single Mothers by woltom(m): 8:15am On Aug 22, 2016
Laughs!! But sincerely she is one in a million.
Re: Wrong Notions Thats Scares Guys Away From Single Mothers by woltom(m): 6:00am On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Wrong Notions Thats Scares Guys Away From Single Mothers by woltom(m): 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
tongue
Re: Wrong Notions Thats Scares Guys Away From Single Mothers by Matty1784: 2:46pm On May 24, 2018
New whatsapp group Alert May 2018

About:

Screened Adults join this group to exchange sex related msgs, extremely free to Post and read stories, jokes, your interests, love life etc Engage in erotic chats without abusing others.

Motto: Explore your Fantasies

https:///4S5gnb7zoAx1BJlHwd3f8b

Click and add!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Am Desperately Looking For Inked Nerd / Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? / Hookup For Marriage Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.