Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? (1460 Views)

Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Tell Someone You Love Them Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by SIlknSteel(f): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2011
It would be an honour to meet Sexkillz n Orinkanla.
What about you? Who would U love to meet?
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by 190: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2011
You maybe around 10pm in your bedroom undecided
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by leuelliot(m): 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2011
^^ badt guyz wink wink i for like meet SIlknSteel cool
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by yinkalink(f): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2011
Everybody
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by SIlknSteel(f): 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2011
@190: Lolz! Do U still remember me? Been months maybe a year or so. Doubt if U can take a wide guess without checking out my previous posts, Guy U havnt changed wt Ur posts n replies one bit lol ha ha. Trust me,U dont want to be alone wt me:
E gaa ebuli kwa?
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by SIlknSteel(f): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2011
@Leuelliot: Dat wld be nice dont U fink? But l dare say dat l am so carried away by who l wld love to meet dat it didnt occur to me dat someone would love to meet sef ha ha
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by satani23: 1:06am On Jul 14, 2011
Dyt, cuddlemii and Annawhite
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by onenighty: 7:46am On Jul 14, 2011
SIlknSteel:

@190: Lolz! Do U still remember me? Been months maybe a year or so. Doubt if U can take a wide guess without checking out my previous posts, Guy U havnt changed wt your posts n replies one bit lol ha ha. Trust me,U dont want to be alone wt me:
E gaa ebuli kwa?
shocked shocked
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2011
SIlknSteel:

@190: Lolz! Do U still remember me? Been months maybe a year or so. Doubt if U can take a wide guess without checking out my previous posts, Guy U havnt changed wt your posts n replies one bit lol ha ha. Trust me,U dont want to be alone wt me:
E gaa ebuli kwa?

I bu Perikome?
Aga m ebuli kwa gi grin wink
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by zealot4me(f): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2011
every one except satan122 (d name scares) nd born2fuck (always nyanshing )lol
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by MMM2(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2011
I could love 2 met punny angry
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 16, 2011
Would love to meet pweety4me and ermm priclesss i think datz the spelling, But she's no longer active on N/L, She use to comment a lot on my post in the past. I mean pricelesss,,
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by Pweety4me(f): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2011
^^Hmm umm really?and y would that be? tongue
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by jackpot(f): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2011
Natasha(when will it be), Cuddlemii(fell in rove with her poetic nature, no moves yet), sexkillz, El Guapo(cracking me up biggies), bright007(the professor of Engrish grammar),
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by SIlknSteel(f): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2011
@Zealot: Am seconding U on dat one gallll doh l kinda fink dey ar cool dudes capable of loving unconditionally, winks @dem, just hidding under dose usernames. Guess datz one of the advantages of chat forums sha. Who knws,l wldnt mind seeing Satani23 sha oh
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by SIlknSteel(f): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2011
Wonder which Nlder guy or lady wld dare to take d bold step of calling or communucating wt whoever wants to meet dem. It cld proceed to sth special ya knw esp sth between me n Sexkillz or Orinkanla or even 190, smiles lovingly, ha ha
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by Goldieluks: 10:49am On Jul 16, 2011
190 ,dave,jamace,Pkasso, haha. cheesy
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by jackpot(f): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2011
^^which wan be haha? Na person username? wink cheesy
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by 190: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2011
Dies on impact!! grin grin grin

Jackpot easy on am abeg - na girl she be
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2011
Silknsteel! I'll be honored to meet you too! smiley
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by Cuddlemii: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2011
sexkillz:

Silknsteel! I'll be honored to meet you too! smiley

the new player right thur wink wink wink wink

satan has passed the baton to u

silknsteel & Sexykillz, how heavy is that? It would make a printer proud of its invitation card.
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2011
Cuddlemii:

the new player right thur wink wink wink wink

satan has passed the baton to u

silknsteel & Sexykillz, how heavy is that? It would make a printer proud of its invitation card.

Oh! Cuddles! I'm Dying to meet you too! smiley
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by Cuddlemii: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2011
sexkillz:

Oh! Cuddles! I'm Dying to meet you too! smiley

I wish it was the same feeling. I already know all of sexykillz
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I wish it was the same feeling. I already know all of sexykillz
You Wish! wink
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by SIlknSteel(f): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2011
@Sexkillz: Cant bliv U actually said dat. Lyk SERIOUSLY?, blinks seductively,
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by leuelliot(m): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2011
OK! so who want to meet me cool cool ***i have a range rover ooo 1986 model all na Range sha***
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by SIlknSteel(f): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2011
@Jackpot: It is called lafing lolz
@190: Thanks dearie. Dont mind him,he aint no gentleman anyways
@Elliot: 1986 model? Which planent U emerge from? Guy am a true 9jirian n a Lagos gal for dat matta! Just so U knw,we do latest models evn dose dat havnt bin out in d mkt, lolz!
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by 195(f): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2011
I wish to meet cuddlemii, not for any extraordinary thing, just want to see the face behind the handle
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by xynerise: 7:12am On Jul 20, 2011
I will like to meet all the moderators. I want to have dinner with them.
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by Emeka72(m): 9:42am On Jul 20, 2011
I'd like 2 meet Hayprof.
Re: Which Nlder(s) Would You Love To Meet? by jackpot(f): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2011
I wouldn't like to not meet nobody.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am In Pain / Glory Hole In Abuja Nigeria / Any Lady Available For Friendship At Akure? Hookup Babes Stay Away From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.