Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan (2290 Views)

Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps / Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan / Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by Activity77(m): 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
edogirl2:

'Cause when you are left to run it Mr Jonathan, you have shown you are not the right man for the job.

Just look at the list of your best friends:

Kashamu
Bode George
Obanikoro
Tompolo
Fayose
Asari Dokubo
Omisore
Alaseighmega (sorry not sure that's the correct spelling)

How can we entrust the fate of our country in the hands of a man that keeps this kind of company?

So in ur widest imagination u want us 2 entrust our fate on

Tinubu
Amechi
Obasanjo
Atiku
Saraki
Silva

Smh

Frnds u can add urs
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by mrofficial(m): 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
You didn't let OBJ run your government still you messed up everything. Maybe that was the reason for OBJ wanting to run your government, Clueless GEJ.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by Chiaka(f): 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
mrofficial:
You didn't let OBJ to run your government still you messed up everything. Maybe that was the reason for OBJ wanting to run your government, Clueless GEJ.

Been that way from Inception, tired of OBJ messing up things for him....lol!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) / Opinion: How CBN Can Stop Naira From Depreciating Further / 2 Bombs Go Off In Nyanya Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.