Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan (2283 Views)

Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps / Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan / Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by Chiaka(f): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by madridguy(m): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2015
ok
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2015
leave baba that half human...is old age things

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by madridguy(m): 11:38am On Feb 18, 2015
ok
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2015
Whatever...... but on may 29, you will be heading to your village to fish with your fellow militants.

Silly president. angry

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by Chiaka(f): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Whatever...... but on may 29, you will be heading to your village to fish with your fellow militants.

Silly president. angry

Hatred is not allowed on this thread, make reasonable argument ok.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Silly president. angry

Shut up fool. He is going nowhere and will be your president till 2019 whether you like it or not. tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by cindicandy(f): 11:41am On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by edogirl2: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2015
'Cause when you are left to run it Mr Jonathan, you have shown you are not the right man for the job.

Just look at the list of your best friends:

Kashamu
Bode George
Obanikoro
Tompolo
Fayose
Asari Dokubo
Omisore
Alaseighmega (sorry not sure that's the correct spelling)

How can we entrust the fate of our country in the hands of a man that keeps this kind of company?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by courage54(m): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2015
good
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 18, 2015
Chiaka:

Hatred is not allowed on this thread, make reasonable argument ok.
madam just as you want gej to rule us till 2019, that's how I want buhari to become the president by may 29 2015... so abeg spare me the "hatred" bullcrap
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by veekid(m): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2015
and now that u mumu no allow him to run it, Wetin u dey do to the govt? no b walk u dey walk am? clueless human being
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by chiefolododo(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2015
My govt ....says gej , so it is your govt?
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by SuperSuave(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2015
Booked!
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Shut up fool. He is going nowhere and will be your president till 2019 whether you like it or not. tongue
he will be your president in only otueke and not nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2015
. . . and what is E. K. Clark's role in your government?
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2015
kastonkastrol:
he will be your president in only otueke and not nigeria

buhari will only be your president in samibisa forests, not in Nigeria. wink

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
. . . and what is E. K. Clark's role in your government?

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 18, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

buhari will only be your president in samibisa forests, not in Nigeria. wink
ok now you even sound more sillier than GEJ.... keep flying the flag of silliness. grin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by eposho: 11:55am On Feb 18, 2015
something you can not do and help is being rendered but you stubbornly refused.
clueless one take note you are playing for arsenal , goner.
next jawe.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 18, 2015
kastonkastrol:
ok now you even sound more sillier than GEJ.... keep flying the flag of silliness. grin

Stop being stu.pid, you sound more senile than obasanjo. You are fighting a lost battle kastrol, buhari will never rule Nigeria again. Simple & short. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by chimsimdindu: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
AT LEAST HE RUN WILL IT BETTER THAN UR TRIO COMBINED ( MAMA PEACE, DIEZANI AND OKONJO)

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by Kx: 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
When the likes of Lamido what are saying they will go and "beg" Baba to come back sees this kind of speech from u know whom, how do you expect them to react- remain in the fold or confirm Amechi's 5 PDP govs to APC new?s
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by disloman(m): 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
can someone tell me y any excuses GEJ gave r always childish n senseless?so dumb

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by ephemm(m): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
don't mind OBJ jare!

Shebi Patience, Diezani, Okonjo and Stella are running it well for you
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by TheFreeOne: 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
edogirl2:

'Cause when you are left to run it Mr Jonathan, you have shown you are not the right man for the job.

Kashamu
Bode George
Obanikoro
Tompolo
Fayose
Asari Dokubo
Omisore

How can we entrust the fate of our country in the hands of a man that keeps this kind of company?

Hypocrite.

Can you pls make us a list of GMB friends
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by 100Cents: 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Let the stale and expired man remain unnoticed please..
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by izonlucky01(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
Why telling us now, because Obasanjo has left your party undecided undecided
Yeye dey smell

Meanwhile Sai Buhari/osibande sorry Osibanjo grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by Chiaka(f): 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
edogirl2:

Kashamu
Bode George
Obanikoro
Tompolo
Fayose
Asari Dokubo
Omisore

Yes he is their President. President of all Nigerians and that Includes you and I till God decides otherwise

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by yorke1: 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
OBJ or no OBJ, GEJ till 2019!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by izonlucky01(m): 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
cindicandy:
you need mental evaluation must you show your foolishness lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Run My Govt – Jonathan by izonlucky01(m): 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
yorke1:
OBJ or no OBJ, GEJ till 2019!
keep dreaming you will soon wake up

Oga eme gi vam na anya

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture / Pandemonium At APC NEC Meeting, Tinubu And Akande Shut Out Of The Meeting! / PURPORTED NLC STRIKE: Why We Should All Oppose It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.