Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

What Could Make Her Leave Home Since Yesterday? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Could Make Her Leave Home Since Yesterday? (2239 Views)

Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family / My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! / See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Make Her Leave Home Since Yesterday? by UnknownT: 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
I greet you all. Story may be long:

A girl (Jennifer), in ss1(she should be around 15/16years), her aunt (her father is the woman's brother) and her husband travelled to the home town on monday to come back today, because of the journey, her aunt told her not to go to school till she(aunt) comes back to look after the house, the aunt is supposed to come back today. Yesterday being tuesday, she dressed and told the gate man that she was going to school, she was on mufti ( top and jean trouser with one large circular earringgrin ).
I went out that yesterday and when I came back , the gate was locked. Around 3pm, when the aunt's grand daughter came back from school, she wasn't back and I had to help the grand daughter prepare the noddles she ate. I then asked the granddaughter if she had any idea where the jennifer would have gone, she said she doesn't know. But later she said Oyigbo because she heard the girl and the gate man discussing about Oyigbo the day before.
The grand daughter tried to call jennifer with my phone, the phone rang and she didn't pick, evening came, night came, everybody came back but jennifer wasn't back. Everybody was calling her line but she wasn't picking.
This morning, I asked the gate man( because I believe the guy really knows where the girl went to because they normally cover each other, the girl helps to man the gate each time the gateman is going out ) if there was a time she picked his call and he said yes, that within the time the grand daughter was to come back from school, he called Jennifer, she picked and was sounding excited and that he could hear music playing on the background, and the girl told her then that she will soon start coming back. Now even the aunt is aware that she didn't come back.
This morning before I left, efforts were being made to go to her school and make inquiries before maybe making a police report. And that same yesterday, 2 girls from her school came asking why she has not being coming to school( she had only missed school "legally" by 2 days, unless she skips school, we can't tell).
"The premise we are working on now" is the Oyigbo the child told us. Maybe she went to see a 'guy' and the guy seized her phone and doesn't want her to go or maybe something bad might have happened
This is a girl that the aunt doesn't spare when she does anything stupid. Her case with her aunt is a typical spare the rod and spoil the child scenario, and she still keeps misbehaving. This is the highest of all her petty behaviors. Someone the aunt is ready to train to any level in her education.
What is happening to our society these days? Even the kids caged 247 indoors with the advent of social media are not to be trusted again . I will update the thread how everything pans out and make una no mind the long story and any mistake, na phone I use to type am
Re: What Could Make Her Leave Home Since Yesterday? by UnknownT: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
Now the phone is switched off! This election period when RVS/PH is getting hotter by the day
Re: What Could Make Her Leave Home Since Yesterday? by Lumpyy(f): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
Wow,i pray she comes back whole n aiit o,young girls ehn,too impatient,they dont get that theyl soon b old enough to visit guys as much as they want,they are being caged till they are matured enough to make good choices!

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make Her Leave Home Since Yesterday? by nurey(m): 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
Since she is well disciplined by the aunt, I doubt if who ever she went to meet can convince her to stay behind cause she would fear what will happen to her if they found out.

I think something happen maybe she was drunk or drugged and now that she has come back to her senses she knows the kind of trouble she is in by sleeping outside for that day so she may be playing the something happened to me card by switching off her phone and won't come home for a while so when she is found she can escape punishment by playing the pity card. If you guys are lucky, you may find her closeby because she will be lurking around and keeping a close watch on happenings in and around the house to know the best time to show up and play the I was kidnapped scene.
Re: What Could Make Her Leave Home Since Yesterday? by UnknownT: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
nurey:
Since she is well disciplined by the aunt, I doubt if who ever she went to meet can convince her to stay behind cause she would fear what will happen to her if they found out.

I think something happen maybe she was drunk or drugged and now that she has come back to her senses she knows the kind of trouble she is in by sleeping outside for that day so she may be playing the something happened to me card by switching off her phone and won't come home for a while so when she is found she can escape punishment by playing the pity card. If you guys are lucky, you may find her closeby because she will be lurking around and keeping a close watch on happenings in and around the house to know the best time to show up and play the I was kidnapped scene.
the gate man just called me now that the girl is back. I called her and she said she went to Oyigbo to see her friend a guy shocked and she purposely didn't want to pick her phone grin

1 Like

Re: What Could Make Her Leave Home Since Yesterday? by nurey(m): 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
UnknownT:
the gate man just called me now that the girl is back. I called her and she said she went to Oyigbo to see her friend a guy shocked and she purposely didn't want to pick her phone grin
Congrats but that girl wicked no be small
Re: What Could Make Her Leave Home Since Yesterday? by mutter(f): 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
UnknownT:
I greet you all. Story may be long:

A girl (Jennifer), in ss1(she should be around 15/16years), her aunt (her father is the woman's brother) and her husband travelled to the home town on monday to come back today, because of the journey, her aunt told her not to go to school till she(aunt) comes back to look after the house, the aunt is supposed to come back today. Yesterday being tuesday, she dressed and told the gate man that she was going to school, she was on mufti ( top and jean trouser with one large circular earringgrin ).
I went out that yesterday and when I came back , the gate was locked. Around 3pm, when the aunt's grand daughter came back from school, she wasn't back and I had to help the grand daughter prepare the noddles she ate. I then asked the granddaughter if she had any idea where the jennifer would have gone, she said she doesn't know. But later she said Oyigbo because she heard the girl and the gate man discussing about Oyigbo the day before.
The grand daughter tried to call jennifer with my phone, the phone rang and she didn't pick, evening came, night came, everybody came back but jennifer wasn't back. Everybody was calling her line but she wasn't picking.
This morning, I asked the gate man( because I believe the guy really knows where the girl went to because they normally cover each other, the girl helps to man the gate each time the gateman is going out ) if there was a time she picked his call and he said yes, that within the time the grand daughter was to come back from school, he called Jennifer, she picked and was sounding excited and that he could hear music playing on the background, and the girl told her then that she will soon start coming back. Now even the aunt is aware that she didn't come back.
This morning before I left, efforts were being made to go to her school and make inquiries before maybe making a police report. And that same yesterday, 2 girls from her school came asking why she has not being coming to school( she had only missed school "legally" by 2 days, unless she skips school, we can't tell).
"The premise we are working on now" is the Oyigbo the child told us. Maybe she went to see a 'guy' and the guy seized her phone and doesn't want her to go or maybe something bad might have happened
This is a girl that the aunt doesn't spare when she does anything stupid. Her case with her aunt is a typical spare the rod and spoil the child scenario, and she still keeps misbehaving. This is the highest of all her petty behaviors. Someone the aunt is ready to train to any level in her education.
What is happening to our society these days? Even the kids caged 247 indoors with the advent of social media are not to be trusted again . I will update the thread how everything pans out and make una no mind the long story and any mistake, na phone I use to type am

Your Aunt is not ready to train the girl to any level angry angry
A woman that tells the child to stay at home when she travels.
a child that mans the gate for the gateman. Meaning that she is so lacking love in the main house that the gateman is for her someone she confides in and someone that gives her some comfort and kind words that a young girl needs.

the girl went out in search of love, love she is not getting at home from her Aunt.

Wicked world. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Could Make Her Leave Home Since Yesterday? by UnknownT: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
nurey:

Congrats but that girl wicked no be small
No b small wicked! I guess she is used to the beatings and punishments. The day I feared both the girl and the aunt was an afternoon I was going out and saw her lying on the floor of the house, her hands and legs were tied to these "weightlift" under the hot sun grin .
Re: What Could Make Her Leave Home Since Yesterday? by Ewuro4: 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
mutter:

a child that mans the gate for the gateman. Meaning that she is so lacking love in the main house that the gateman is for her someone she confides in and someone that gives her some comfort and kind words that a young girl needs.
the girl went out in search of love, love she is not getting at home from her Aunt.
Wicked world. undecided

Lacking wetin? grin Easy sister... She don return. Apparently out to cuddle with her boyfriend. FOOLISH girl. cheesy

UnknownT:
Re: What Could Make Her Leave Home Since Yesterday? by mutter(f): 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
What is this angry angry angry angry angry
Child abuse . Bunch of vile criminals angry

UnknownT:
No b small wicked! I guess she is used to the beatings and punishments. The day I feared both the girl and the aunt was an afternoon I was going out and saw her lying on the floor of the house, her hands and legs were tied to these "weightlift" under the hot sun grin .
Re: What Could Make Her Leave Home Since Yesterday? by UnknownT: 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
mutter:
What is this angry angry angry angry angry
Child abuse . Bunch of vile criminals angry

only God knows how the aunt gonna deal with her when they come back. angry sad
Re: What Could Make Her Leave Home Since Yesterday? by Wendy80(f): 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
When u beat a child so much he/she gets used to it and dares U cos he/she knows that (beating) is all U can do.
Re: What Could Make Her Leave Home Since Yesterday? by Lepetitechic(f): 6:42am On Feb 19, 2015
UnknownT:

come o, people don't fear waec and neco again? Then there is ume and pume smh I know the kind of beating she would get from her aunt will not have duplicate, she shouldn't have left home like that even if the aunt is mean and a spoil sport, something bad could have happened to her, hope it all works out.
Re: What Could Make Her Leave Home Since Yesterday? by estheremma(f): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2015
mutter:

Wicked world. undecided
. U said everything,God bless u,op take note
Re: What Could Make Her Leave Home Since Yesterday? by estheremma(f): 7:12am On Feb 19, 2015
Left ur niece tied up outside on a hot day,chai! D'woman is wicked,can she do d'same to her daughter
Re: What Could Make Her Leave Home Since Yesterday? by nurey(m): 7:53am On Feb 19, 2015
estheremma:
Left ur niece tied up outside on a hot day,chai! D'woman is wicked,can she do d'same to her daughter

I will not support what the Aunt did but from where I am coming from, a child that will go wayward will go wayward no matter what you do, what you give the child and how comfortable you have made such a child. Now this is where anger management sets in, after taking it from soft love, to understanding treatment, to strict treatment and then the guardian loses it and starts capital punishment on such child, the child now turns to a scape goat that isn't deterred by the punishment.
There are two things a guardian can do
1. Leave the child to its faith and let the child leave its live like it wants.
2. Continue with rigorous beating and maltreatment until that child changes. Which often times won't work on a child that's bent on been wayward.

Often times parents should only take 50% blame on how bad a child turns and decreases as the child ages and know the difference between right and wrong.

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance's Younger Brother Wants Me To Greet Him First...but Why Should I? / Mother And Son (what Is Wrong About This Picture?) / Meet Hercules, World's Largest Cat, According To Guinness World Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.