Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle (2858 Views)

Tension As IBB, Obasonjo And Abdulsalam Endorse PMB Resignation / Jonathan Left $30b At The Reserve, I Got Just $3b: Obasonjo / @mrayedee Is A Mole Planted By APC In PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by kay29000(m): 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
So, I was at a bar on the Island over the weekend, and I heard some men discussing Nigerian Politics. And they were specifically discussing why Obasonjo keeps making this controversial acquisitions against President Jonathan. Although they seemed like they were sure of what they were talking about, and they didn't look like they got their intel from a gossip magazine, I decided to make my own findings.

So, I booked an appointment with my Uncle (sorry I can't disclose who he is), and he agreed to meet me by 6:30 am Wednesday morning. I just left his house, and what I found out is quiet interesting. OBJ actually has a mole within the inner circle of President Jonathan's cabinet, and that man has been feeding Obj with all the intel Obasonjo has been telling the world.

'You think "Baba" is a fool?' My uncle asked me. He told me the reason OBJ speaks publicly on all this information he gets is to stop Jonathan from carrying out the plans. Cos, If Jonathan went on with the plans after he (OBJ) had told the world about them, Nigerians will know straight away that Jonathan is the culprit of those evil deeds. My uncle didn't tell me who the mole was, but said it would be hard for the mole to be detected cos he is even one of the people publicly making noise about how good Jonathan's Government is.

5 Likes

Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by L0nestar(m): 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
FFk abi

6 Likes

Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by SuperSuave(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
K
Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by lolababe331e: 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Every camp always has a mole in the other camp

5 Likes

Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by sartorius(m): 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
uba
Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
The truth of the matter is that Obj knows something we don't know.

9 Likes

Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by bamosagie(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
My uncle told me that your uncle either lied to you or is not aware that the mole in the cabinet only give information Jonathan want to reach baba to baba.
My uncle says you should know that there are moles everywhere, even in baba' s bedroom. its the first lesson in pol.101(never trust anyone in politics, not even yourself)
Please give our regards to your uncle.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by blackfase(m): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
Its a good thing if anyone asks me. We shall be free from the clutches of the vampires holding nigeria down. Let them fight theirselves to the pits of hades....

https://www.nairaland.com/2150410/take-obj-gej-brouhaha

2 Likes

Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by stuff46(m): 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
na wah o
Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
MOLE KOR, MOLECULE NI

4 Likes

Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by hopilo: 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
GEJ is OBJ's mole

3 Likes

Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by fr3do(m): 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
I just discussed this thread with my Uncle, he isnt convinced about all those things your uncle said to you.
My uncle also said he would have appreciated it if your uncle threw more light on those evil deeds GEJ would have done if not for OBJ.

3 Likes

Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by tinkinjow: 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
bamosagie:
My uncle told me that your uncle either lied to you or is not aware that the mole in the cabinet only give information Jonathan want to reach baba to baba.
My uncle says you should know that there are moles everywhere, even in baba' s bedroom. its the first lesson in pol.101(never trust anyone in politics, not even yourself)

Same thing my uncle just told me

4 Likes

Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by dgr8truth(m): 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
kay29000:
So, I was at a bar on the Island over the weekend, and I heard some men discussing Nigerian Politics. And they were specifically discussing why Obasonjo keeps making this controversial acquisitions against President Jonathan. Although they seemed like they were sure of what they were talking about, and they didn't look like they got their intel from a gossip magazine, I decided to make my own findings.

So, I booked an appointment with my Uncle (sorry I can't disclose who he is), and he agreed to meet me by 6:30 am Wednesday morning. I just left his house, and what I found out is quiet interesting. OBJ actually has a mole within the inner circle of President Jonathan's cabinet, and that man has been feeding Obj with all the intel Obasonjo has been telling the world.

'You think "Baba" is a fool?' My uncle asked me. He told me the reason OBJ speaks publicly on all this information he gets is to stop Jonathan from carrying out the plans. Cos, If Jonathan went on with the plans after he (OBJ) had told the world about them, Nigerians will know straight away that Jonathan is the culprit of those evil deeds. My uncle didn't tell me who the mole was, but said it would be hard for the mole to be detected cos he is even one of the people publicly making noise about how good Jonathan's Government is.

My uncle was so surprise that your uncle knew so little of what his uncle knew about #GEJ plans.

#GEJForContinuedTransformationTill2019

1 Like

Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by Reptyle(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
I would be greatly surprised if OBJ has only one mole within the Presidency...the Baba I know probably has a number of sleeper agents embedded within the Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
Your anger and hate on Obasanjo may make you attack Obasanjo, the fact remains that he has access to information which no past president or head of state has. Beside that, his good record with the West, right from the days of the Eminent People's Group in the 1970's, makes for an easy justaposition of their views with local ones.

1 Like

Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by bamosagie(m): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Your anger and hate on Obasanjo may make you attack Obasanjo, the fact remains that he has access to information which no past president or head of state has. Beside that, his good record with the West, right from the days of the Eminent People's Group in the 1970's, makes for an easy justaposition of their views with local ones.

In my honest opinion, IBB have more information on the goings on in and outside the Palace, even Abdulsalami Abubakar is well informed.
The only difference is that they don' t run to the press to spill all they know at any given opportunity. they act with decorum and don' t make everything about themselves. OBJ ran his race without distraction, he should allow others to run their own race; if they fail let them take the shame, if they succeed, let them take the glory.
Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by stevecantrell: 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
5 months ago I posted that FFK is a double agent. Well...I think I'm not a bad analyst..at least my uncle thinks so..

2 Likes

Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by MrFernandez(m): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
The art of politics is about out smarting each other!
Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by TheOtherview: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Baba knows what a certain section of the US intelligence gathering community knows, simple.

See, I have just told you that for nothing @OP
Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
bamosagie:

In my honest opinion, IBB have more information on the goings on in and outside the Palace, even Abdulsalami Abubakar is well informed.
The only difference is that they don' t run to the press to spill all they know at any given opportunity. they act with decorum and don' t make everything about themselves. OBJ ran his race without distraction, he should allow others to run their own race; if they fail let them take the shame, if they succeed, let them take the glory.
Obasanjo has been in the corridor of power and relevant in the international circle as far back as 1969 when he assumed the position of GOC of the 3 Marine Commando.

1 Like

Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by lanicky(f): 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
I'm sure PDP has a mole in APC camp too.

Mole is everywhere...GEJ needs to be more careful.

1 Like

Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
K
Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bingo!!
L0nestar:
FFk abi
Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
bamosagie:
correct
Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by stevecantrell: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2015

Re: Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle by ITbomb(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
My Uncle seems to agree with your Uncle on this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Pictures Of Rotimi Amaechi / What I Saw In Oshodi Today. / Boko Haram Attacks Motorists At Maiduguri NNPC Filling Station (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.