Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin (34752 Views)

Okorocha & Ayade Storm Imo Carnival, Check Out Their Swags (photos) / Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House / What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by Franchise21(m): 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
Native doctors and traditional rulers yesterday stormed the Imo Government House, Owerri to perform what they described as exorcism of evil spirits, saying they came to cleanse the state of the curse placed by widows who protested last Tuesday.

The libation-pouring exercise, which began at the main gate of the Government House, was presided over by traditional rulers mainly from the Governor Rochas Okorocha’s community of Ideato South.

The monarchs alleged that the Minister of State for Education, Prof Viola Onwuliri, mobilised the widows who were brutalised in the course of their protest march against the governor.

Chairman of Ideato Council of Traditional Rulers, Ajaraogu of Ogwume Community, Eze Ethelbert, said he and the entire council of Ndi Eze in the council area had earlier visited the traditional ruler of Amuzi in Ahiazu Mbaise, Eze Innocent Ugochukwu, to warn their daughter, Onwuliri, and her group against contending with the governor.

Eze Ajaraogu stated that they came to the Government House to neutralise whatever evil the action of the widows may have attracted, as they jointly poured libation to cleanse the Douglas House.

Pouring the libation, they prayed for divine guidance and protection of Okorocha saying, “Our son, Owelle Okorocha, you did not cheat anyone to come to Government House but were duly elected by the entire Imo people, so no one will hurt you. Fear not, your people are with you and you shall return,” he chanted.

Also, the deputy chairman, Eze Peter Ewuziem of Umuakam noted that for over 40 years he has been on the throne, “this is the first time anyone would carry a coffin to the domain of either civilian or military leader; any person who planned this evil must receive it back.”

However, one of the brutalised widows maintained that she was part of the protest march and no coffin was on display. She said, “Who would carry the coffin, is it the old women? There was no coffin anywhere, but if they insist they saw a coffin, then perhaps their gods may be giving them a sign of doom.”

Meanwhile, Mrs Onwuliri has called on the governor to apologise to the widows for encouraging young men to “attack and beat up their mothers.”

She said, “Even in the Bible, there is a curse attached to such atrocity and whoever may have participated or engineered the attack on harmless widows, who merely engaged in a peaceful protest, cannot go unpunished.”

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/native-doctors-storm-imo-govt-house-over-alleged-coffin/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by SuperSuave(m): 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Wetin we no go see

*modified*
FTC...but its nothing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by izonlucky01(m): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
Why were they protesting what has the Governor not done for them
We are the cause of our problem

Smh for those widows undecided undecided

17 Likes

Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by tociano009(m): 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
Na wa for this people o,I think Rochas built a New Golden Church in the Government house, so Buhari The pastor and amaechi the evangelit are no where to find...hu hu hu hu cheesy grin grin, I laugh in deutsche

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by holicalpha(m): 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
i dont even know what my comment should be..... anyways let me just occupy this space like matter and use the opportunity to say GOOD AFTERNOON TO MY PRECIOUS,MI LOVE YOU....... and ermmm a BIG SHOUT OUT TO OGA SEUN OUR BELOVED CEO and nairalanders.... THE WISE AND FOOLISH ones.... S/O!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ollkkk..
Nothing we no go see ooooo...
Which one be this naaaaa...

1 Like

Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by koolet: 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Their God's must be CRAZY angry

1 Like

Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by iluvweed(m): 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by yuzjet(m): 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
cheesy
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nmgbudu!

Oru!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by harrysterol(m): 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by samuelson06(m): 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nonsense everywhere. Madness everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by tiamiyukunle69(m): 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
Clowns grin wink grin cheesy
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by hectorswag(m): 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lol.. Bunch of jokers!

Btw, @irunoboo are u okay? Cuz I think u nid help.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by omoodeogere(m): 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
GBAM
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
The Native Doctors and the Traditional rulers demselves need extra ordinary cleansing. Imagine a traditional ruler leaving other important matters to do this.

9 Likes

Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by LordMecuzy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
I saw no Native Doctor .... just Traditional rulers.... Propaganda against my own Imo State .... AlaOwerri I fit kill Pesin oooooooooh . Lol
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by Franchise21(m): 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by Lifebender(m): 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
How clueless are these Igbo monarch tori olounundecided
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
Sample
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by joanprice: 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
laughing
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
look at the so called respected Igbo traditional rulers, I doubt if this can happen in the north or the prestigious Yoruba kingdoms
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by crownprince102: 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by LordMecuzy(m): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
irunoboo:
I'm in a relationship so I'm not looking for something serious. I need a sexually active guy to be a friend with. I mean friendship with benefits. Sex for cash. Drop your number or pin if you're interested

You have to be a tall guy

Big dick

Flat belly

And can last long in bed

Go Find work Abeg.....

29 Likes

Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by crownprince102: 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ooooooo
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by LordMecuzy(m): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
Iamsynord:
b bk

??
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by ichidodo: 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rochas has blood on his hands..if you like hire Proffessor Dumbledore to break the widows hexes...nothing for you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by Lifebender(m): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
Franchise21:
Native doctors and traditional rulers yesterday stormed the Imo Government House, Owerri to perform what they described as exorcism of evil spirits, saying they came to cleanse the state of the curse placed by widows who protested last Tuesday.

The libation-pouring exercise, which began at the main gate of the Government House, was presided over by traditional rulers mainly from the Governor Rochas Okorocha’s community of Ideato South.

The monarchs alleged that the Minister of State for Education, Prof Viola Onwuliri, mobilised the widows who were brutalised in the course of their protest march against the governor.

Chairman of Ideato Council of Traditional Rulers, Ajaraogu of Ogwume Community, Eze Ethelbert, said he and the entire council of Ndi Eze in the council area had earlier visited the traditional ruler of Amuzi in Ahiazu Mbaise, Eze Innocent Ugochukwu, to warn their daughter, Onwuliri, and her group against contending with the governor.

Eze Ajaraogu stated that they came to the Government House to neutralise whatever evil the action of the widows may have attracted, as they jointly poured libation to cleanse the Douglas House.

Pouring the libation, they prayed for divine guidance and protection of Okorocha saying, “Our son, Owelle Okorocha, you did not cheat anyone to come to Government House but were duly elected by the entire Imo people, so no one will hurt you. Fear not, your people are with you and you shall return,” he chanted.

Also, the deputy chairman, Eze Peter Ewuziem of Umuakam noted that for over 40 years he has been on the throne, “this is the first time anyone would carry a coffin to the domain of either civilian or military leader; any person who planned this evil must receive it back.”

However, one of the brutalised widows maintained that she was part of the protest march and no coffin was on display. She said, “Who would carry the coffin, is it the old women? There was no coffin anywhere, but if they insist they saw a coffin, then perhaps their gods may be giving them a sign of doom.”

Meanwhile, Mrs Onwuliri has called on the governor to apologise to the widows for encouraging young men to “attack and beat up their mothers.”

She said, “Even in the Bible, there is a curse attached to such atrocity and whoever may have participated or engineered the attack on harmless widows, who merely engaged in a peaceful protest, cannot go unpunished.”

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/native-doctors-storm-imo-govt-house-over-alleged-coffin/

Lubbishundecided.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by mozinta: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
irunoboo:
I'm in a relationship so I'm not looking for something serious. I need a sexually active guy to be a friend with. I mean friendship with benefits. Sex for cash. Drop your number or pin if you're interested

You have to be a tall guy

Big dick

Flat belly

And can last long in bed
you are a male joor!

6 Likes

Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by Doublejc(m): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
Its somehow.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panama Papers Go Online, Tinubu & Saraki Files Thrown Open / Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) / INEC Office In Akwa Ibom Burnt Hours Before Governorship And Assembly Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.