Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin (34777 Views)

Okorocha & Ayade Storm Imo Carnival, Check Out Their Swags (photos) / Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House / What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by joescase: 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Doublejc:
Its somehow.......
nawao
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by stinggy(m): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
irunoboo:
I'm in a relationship so I'm not looking for something serious. I need a sexually active guy to be a friend with. I mean friendship with benefits. Sex for cash. Drop your number or pin if you're interested

You have to be a tall guy

Big dick

Flat belly

And can last long in bed
shocked shocked
See wetin my guy don dey find since na

Harrysterol, come and possess your possession.
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by eagleonearth(m): 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
irunoboo:
I'm in a relationship so I'm not looking for something serious. I need a sexually active guy to be a friend with. I mean friendship with benefits. Sex for cash. Drop your number or pin if you're interested

Big dick

Flat belly

And can last long in bed
[b]May the Lord show you HIS mercy
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by jasper7(m): 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
cabjoy:
A group of thugs on Monday in Owerri, Imo state, unleashed terror on harmless protesting widows, leaving them with multiple injuries.
The widows numbering over 2000 under the aegis of Imo Widows Association (IWA) were drawn from the 27 local government areas of the state assembled at the Okigwe Road roundabout few meters to the Government House, Owerri at about 8.45am to protest some of the injustices meted to the Minister of State for Education, Professor Viola Onwuliri.
The protesting women alleged that a group of women suspected to be Imo State government agents last week in Owerri accused the Minister of killing her husband Prof. Celestine Onwuliri who died in a plane crash.
While the widows who were assembled peaceful with their placards, a group of young men suspected to be cultists emerged from nowhere hauling snatches of pure water on them before flogging them  like a common criminal.
Some of the placards read, ‘’An injustice to a widow is an injustice to all. Governor Rochas Okorocha leave Prof. Viola Onwuliri alone. Onwuliri had assisted us a lot’’.
The angry mob who were physically supervised by the state Commissioner for Youths and Sports Mr Kenneth Emelu cornered the widows to Item Street which is the adjoining street of Wetheral Road where they (hoodlums) beat them up to stupor.
A camera man from the Nigeria Television Authority (NTA), Mr. Eric Etuk who was covering the protest was beaten-up and his camera was taken away by the hoodlums. Etuk who was bleeding profusely said that all his personal effects were also taken away.
As the widows were running away for their dear lives some of them felt into the gutter sustaining various degree of injures.
Narrating their ordeal, the leader of the group (widow), Mrs Edith Anjiwo said that a group of young emerged from nowhere at the old Garden Park and started banging on their vehicles as well as ordering them to enter into their cars. ‘’We were in Owerri to let the government know that it is not good to disparage or maltreat any widow. The attack on us was uncalled for and unwarranted because we are harmless’’.
The state commissioner for Information and Strategy, Chief Chidi Ibe applauded the beating of NTA Cameraman saying that, he was hired by Prof. Onwuliri to cover the event.
It took the intervention of combined military, police and other security agencies led by commander 34 Brigade Obinze, Brigadier -General Lanre Bello to put the situation under control as some women who were mobilized by the state government started to be violent by attacking the widows.
Governor Rochas Okorocha addressing supporters on arrival from Abuja accused Prof. Onwuliri of sponsoring the crisis alleging some of the widows who were clothed in black came from Abia state and warned the Abia State Government to stop allowing  her women to be recruited to cause crisis in Imo State.
early newspaper didn't tell uss anything about coffin in the story. After 1week we are hearing coffin.
Pls Gov Rochas and His admires when did this poor widows carry coffin in their protest. Let us be honest pls
So all these that they are saying is truth Ka O Puo
okay, I have read through all the news that is here about this widows and am pretty sure it's only yours I should respond to.

I was in owerri when this fracas occured. My office is on Mann street with a vip overview of the aforementioned wetheral round about. and I can tell you authoritatively that no young man chased after those women. rather, the real IWA whom by the way are strong rochas allies locked up their shops in the market and came to fight. their anger not being the protest, but the impersonation of their group. am surprised they omitted the involvevement of pdp militart personnel from obstructing the real IWA from entering the govt. house. see how the conveniently omitted the part where they marched into the govt house seeking audience with the governor and using soldiers to barricade the gates the Douglas house.

why did they omit the 2 military tanks that were brought to the scene? Those women acted shamelessly and like mercenaries, now they paint themselves innocent. its all right.

If you read the story you posted well, you'll see that some things do not add up. on the said day, rochas was absent from the govt house, he came in later when the fracas was at a height.

Also be advised that viola onwuliri is pdp, nta is pdp and rochas is apc. so... this is still one of pdp propaganda horseshlt to discredit apc using nta as medium. don't believe all the crap you read on the news, must of them are written by paid scumbags. thanks

1 Like

Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by elari(m): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
irunoboo:

Big dick

Flat belly

And can last long in bed
I wonder the kind of brain this guy has to be posting the rubbish everywhere
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by Bokoharam: 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
LordMecuzy:
I saw no Native Doctor .... just Traditional rulers.... Propaganda against my own Imo State .... AlaOwerri I fit kill Pesin oooooooooh . Lol

APC is known for killing. So, it is not a surprise. But, note that the day of reckoning is coming when all you have cannot save you from all the blood you wasted.
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
stinggy:

I jus dey like u undecided undecided undecided
sad sad undecided
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by nzeobi(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lifebender:
How clueless are these Igbo monarch tori olounundecided
Why are insulting people of your fathers age and bringing tribalism into this or are you for stomach infrastructure
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by annawhite(f): 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Widows Meddling with the state affairs For where
See wetin money fit do#only God knows aw much dem pay dier woman leader#

SMH #instead make dem siddon for yard or their shed grin...do wetin go benefit dier fatherless children##dem begin protest for dis kin time Wey politics for Nigeria dey like keg of Gun powder....Poor Women
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by canalily(m): 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
irunoboo:

Big dick

Flat belly

And can last long in bed
queen Eliza ashawo, i can connect you to one mad man like that...its been long he did it lasjangry
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by gudluckgreat(m): 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Iamsynord:
look at the so called respected Igbo traditional rulers, I doubt if this can happen in the north or the prestigious Yoruba kingdoms

I Sympathize With Ur Ignorance Bro.
U need to Take a Course Called "African Peoples And Culture"
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
irunoboo:

Big dick

Flat belly

And can last long in bed

MOST MALE NL's PSSY HUNTERS HAVE THOSE QUALITIES U LISTED UP THERE BUT THEY WILL ONLY APPLY IF ONLY U CAN POST YOUR UGLY NAKE-D PIX HERE SO THAT INTERESTED BUYERS OF UR GOODS CAN SEE WHAT THEY INTEND TO BUY AND ALSO CHECK FOR NAFDAC OR FDA CERTIFICATION.

EWU

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by Tmgroove2nite(m): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
Get latest news reports on Campus Gist| Politics | Religion | Live Facts | Issues of the moment from Owerri/Imo
Visit mycityprime.com
['Check out the story of the woman who turned into tortoise ] http://www.mycityprime.com/2015/02/the-story-of-woman-who-turned-tortoise.html

[ Release Funds to us or have us fail you on election day Apc tell Okorocha ] http://www.mycityprime.com/2015/02/release-funds-to-us-or-have-us-fail-you.html

Miracle of the Futo Tree That Cries Water ] http://www.mycityprime.com/2015/02/miracle-of-futo-tree-that-cries-water.html
and lots more grin
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by harrysterol(m): 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
stinggy:

shocked shocked
See wetin my guy don dey find since na

Harrysterol, come and possess your possession.
stinggy u no wish me well o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by stinggy(m): 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
harrysterol:
stinggy u no wish me well o cheesy cheesy cheesy

Beht how? U fit into her specs na
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by fromnigeria(m): 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
On sunday all of them would still go to one denomination or the other.

Christianity
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by harrysterol(m): 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
stinggy:

Beht how? U fit into her specs na
I be pastor now o grin
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by ayindejimmy(m): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
koolet:
Their God's must be CRAZY angry

There's only one God. You must mean....'their gods. ..'
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by ahaz: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
LordMecuzy:
I saw no Native Doctor .... just Traditional rulers.... Propaganda against my own Imo State .... AlaOwerri I fit kill Pesin oooooooooh . Lol
am an ikwere man stayng at owere.i knw that its nt the traditional obligation of orlu persons to carryout such a cleansing in ala owere.they re wastng their time if they dont consult d owere pepl.
Re: Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rochas should explain to us the reason behind they occultist people visiting imo government house 00000

Rochas is just trying to envelop his cultism with widows protest.
How does imo gov House became rochas personal property where he ve a previlege to welcom an intruders.

Rochas will soon invite unbeatable calamities into Imo Gov House all in the name of protest and storms.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Project On Course For Delivery As Scheduled. / Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" / Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.