Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) (51790 Views)

Emir Lamido Sanusi At The Hajj Pilgrimage In Mecca (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Hosts Imam In Saudi Arabia While On Pilgrimage Duty..photo / Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by blackjack21(m): 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
tonychristopher:

what makes you think so?

are all muslim subject to that dude in sokoto, i wonder how people reason. what is sokoto caliphate in relation to muslim.

The sokoto caliph is the leader of Muslims in Nigeria.
Now don't tell me you don't know what leadership means.

Now stop wondering how people think, help yourself and upgrade your reasoning capacity so that you will understand why people reason the way they do.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nne bia,nke ina chi ochi di[b] ka nkita buru pant umu aka.[/b] tongue grin

I know what ''edi-abali'' is. I admire the man's fearlessness. Kudos to him. Make Northerners manage their own oil cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by limamintruth: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
londonrivals:
He captioned the pictures :

VISITING THE HOUSE OF ALLAH.

https://m.facebook.com/mujahid.dokuboasari/posts/863942980314689

Later, the gullible ones will claim he is a mossad agent grin

Safe trip to him sha.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by F22RAPTOR(m): 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
this guy is topling the gyros of some northern muslims now,; they dont know if they should hate him for being supportive of GEJ or to love him for being a muslim...in summary, they are having mixed feelings...lolz

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by chaberry(m): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by chaberry(m): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Iamsynord:
God will not answer the Prayer of a Sinner. I am a christian but if Dokunbo needs spiritual power to kill ,combat and destroy supposed anti Jonathan people and wage war if Jonathan loses, he should go to India or other places instead of corruptting the Holy lands of Makkah.
Where do you think terrorism was born? Mecca is the birth place of terrorism, there is no seperating of Islam from Terrorism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by F22RAPTOR(m): 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
tonychristopher:

what makes you think so?

are all muslim subject to that dude in sokoto, i wonder how people reason. what is sokoto caliphate in relation to muslim.
em..oga pls, dont display ur ignorance in public. If u are not absolutely sure of a matter dont say anything, u hear? That said, the Sultan Sa'ad Abubakar is the supreme leader of all muslims in Nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by hensben(m): 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
this guy don turn celebrity like this, no wonder ngozi say dem nor fit stop corruption.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by otitookoro(m): 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
bloody chimpanzee
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
irunoboo:
I'm in a relationship so I'm not looking for something serious. I need a sexually active guy to be a friend with. I mean friendship with benefits. Sex for cash. Drop your number or pin if you're interested

You have to be a tall guy

Big dick

Flat belly

And can last long in bed
am tall its damn bid my tummy is the flat die and abt lasting long try me
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by F22RAPTOR(m): 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
Iamsynord:
God will not answer the Prayer of a Sinner. I am a christian but if Dokunbo needs spiritual power to kill ,combat and destroy supposed anti Jonathan people and wage war if Jonathan loses, he should go to India or other places instead of corruptting the Holy lands of Makkah.
1st you are not a christian, but if u are; an ignorant one at that. You seem to have limited knowledge of the place called Mecca. holy land?...ok
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by mizzyboy007: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
irunoboo:
I'm in a relationship so I'm not looking for something serious. I need a sexually active guy to be a friend with. I mean friendship with benefits. Sex for cash. Drop your number or pin if you're interested

Big dick

Flat belly

And can last long in bed
olodo.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by chaberry(m): 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
eskober:
am tall its damn bid my tummy is the flat die and abt lasting long try me
Yeye
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by ArchEnemy(m): 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
sonickay:
the Mujajideen seems to lose his cool anytime he is in Africa, he should wash his mouth with large amount of zam-zam water before he returns to Nigeria.
lol

Funny! Give this Man a pack of hollandia yoghurt
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by ArchEnemy(m): 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
mizzyboy007:
olodo.
lolz
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by joeyekembele: 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Iamsynord:

Wetin make that land holy?
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by anigbajumo(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rapidx:
He has been able to keep the things in his life in their respective places unlike millions of Nigerians. First of all, this man is an Ijaw man by citizenship and he's not apologetic about defending that interest. Then his Igbo ancestry; does not care to tell any person that his ancestors were from Abam in Abia state. Then practices the Islamic religion in Nigeria without appending his political loyalty to Nigeria's Sokoto caliphate. Like or loathe him, he is one of a kind.

What a man!
Na non sense una det talk,I wondey y mumu pple dey like ur story 4d gods
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
[size=18pt]NIGERIA HAS BEEN INSULTED
SOMEONE WHO IS GOING TO HELL

WT DO THEY TAKE GOD FOR BTW undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by redcliff: 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Incase of incasity by Dammy Krane
That guy above me though.It would've been 2nd FTC for just today alone.
It is only in Nigeria u will bcom a celebrity by being a political thug,criminal or rascal.Better people with good intentions dey go Mecca but we no give any importance to dem only to give dis psychotic publicity

whats the big deal... f**k angry
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Kellymokiz(m): 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
blackjack21:

If the caliphate were to call him on mandatory religious duty he will answer the call.
The caliphate, in my understanding, is not about northerners, but about muslims and Islam.

I don't like his rants though.

The Caliphat has no form of religious authority over him.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Rapidx: 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

em..oga pls, dont display ur ignorance in public. If u are not absolutely sure of a matter dont say anything, u hear? That said, the Sultan Sa'ad Abubakar is the supreme leader of all muslims in Nigeria.

The matter is about spirituality. That someone did not pay obeissance to Saad Abubakar will not attract the wrath of "allah". Show me where it is stated in the Koran? Therefore, Asari or any other person can easily practice islam in their geographical space 2000 Km to Sokoto, do their hajj without anyone leading them from Sokoto. That is the essence of the debate.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by obaayo2: 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
anigbajumo:
Na non sense una det talk,I wondey y mumu pple dey like ur story 4d gods
i tire o
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
We deserve our situation, we deserve our ignorance and we deserve to burn as a country - since we cannot do anything about our condition angry
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by F22RAPTOR(m): 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rapidx:

The matter is about spirituality. That someone did not pay obeissance to Saad Abubakar will not attract the wrath of "allah". Show me where it is stated in the Koran? Therefore, Asari or any other person can easily practice islam in their geographical space 2000 Km to Sokoto, do their hajj without anyone leading them from Sokoto. That is the essence of the debate.
no, u are missing it and u are refusing to learn. Even if they practice the religion in their various locations, they are still subjects to the Sultan. The pope is to the catholics what the Sultan is to the muslims in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by DAIL(m): 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
All d terrorist are meeting, were shekau?
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by blackjack21(m): 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kellymokiz:

The Caliphat has no form of religious authority over him.

why do you think so?
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by stinggy(m): 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Mhizkel:
Oh reali? I never knew

Then you nidta pay me for the info, cash or kind? cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by OgologoDimkpa: 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
chaberry:
Where do you think terrorism was born? Mecca is the birth place of terrorism, there is no seperating of Islam from Terrorism
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by NwaJesusteete(m): 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
irunoboo:

Big dick

Flat belly

And can last long in bed

ok na am coming
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by arowolobioyinbo: 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
irunoboo:

Big dick

Flat belly

And can last long in bed

Guess your rich husband is short, with small dick, pot-belly and doesn't last on bed. I can assure you, if you try it, you 'll be caught. The sugar boy will record everything and circulate. Vedio'll go viral and your husband will see it. ...... If you need more revelation, you are free to contact me.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by kokonuthead: 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
this guy is lost to the evil world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio / Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard / President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.