Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) (51764 Views)

Emir Lamido Sanusi At The Hajj Pilgrimage In Mecca (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Hosts Imam In Saudi Arabia While On Pilgrimage Duty..photo / Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
chaberry:
Yeye
Wetin happy
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by macof(m): 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rapidx:
He has been able to keep the things in his life in their respective places unlike millions of Nigerians. First of all, this man is an Ijaw man by citizenship and he's not apologetic about defending that interest. Then his Igbo ancestry; does not care to tell any person that his ancestors were from Abam in Abia state. Then practices the Islamic religion in Nigeria without appending his political loyalty to Nigeria's Sokoto caliphate. Like or loathe him, he is one of a kind.

What a man!

I swear this man is one of a kind... Very rear to find an African who will nt let his religion affect his loyalty to his ethnicity.
Yoruba muslims for example are very awful
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by cannonnier(m): 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
Confirmer:

Are we in a shariah state?
No
Confirmer:
Is the Sultan of Sokoto an Khalifa of the entire muslim ummah?
No.
Confirmer:
We aint under any obligation to follow him. Its just to have a singular voice in few matters like the sighting of the moon that the sultan is of essence.

[B]we? Are you a muslim? Leave matter for mathias.[/b]
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by cut007: 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
Biggty:
A bloody militant deceiving himself thinking he's worshipping Allah
Shut it man! He is WORSHIPPING ALLAH exactly the same way the likes of Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbesola, Yerima, Ali Ndume, Shekau, Sanusi, Nyako, Ali modu sherrif, El-rufai and Atiku all go there to do!! Who are we receiving?? Infact, Mujahideen Asari is even a saint compared to these monsters mentioned above!!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by blackjack21(m): 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
tonychristopher:

THE QUESTION IS ..IS THE SOKOTO CALIPH LEADER OF HAUSA MUSLIM IN NIGERIA OR LEADER OF ALL MUSLIM IN NIGERIA EVEN ASARI?

I WONDER WHAT MAKES YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT EVERYTHING LEADERSHIP IS ASCRIBED TO NORTH

I LEARNT THAT A YORUBA MUSLIM CANT LEAD PRAYERS IN A MOSQUE WHERE THERE IS HAUSA FULANI MUSLIM

SO WHY LOOK DOWN ON SOUTHERN MUSLIM

I JUST DONT KNOW WHY THEY (MUSLIM IN SOUTH) BELIEVE AND BUY INTO THIS SOKOTO THING AND MUSLIM STUFF...

did they teach you that in school? See how they ruin your brain. Who is the chief imam of central mosque lagos or Ibadan. sad
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by 4everGrand(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
Exactly. Go there and you come back an ISIS, BokoH, AL-Shabab, Al-Qaeda, AQAP, Al-Nusra etc. God help the moderate muslims sha.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by blackjack21(m): 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
cool
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by cannonnier(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
Akon419:
I still don't understand this Islamic Allah . Can somebody educate me please

Your welcome. Quote me on any more question you have.

http://www.themodernreligion.com/basic/islam_allah_nature.htm

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by tonychristopher: 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
blackjack21:

did they teach you that in school? See how they ruin your brain. Who is the chief imam of central mosque lagos or Ibadan. sad

IT IS WHAT I HAVE SEEN SECERALLY AND THAT IS WHY THE SALLAH DAY OF BOTH YORUBA AND HAUSA ARE DIFFERENT

HAUSA CANT IMAGINE HAVING THE SAME SALLAH CELEBRATION WITH SOUTHERN MUSLIM

THIS IS A FACT
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by hazyfm1: 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
Khaffi:
Hellogrin

Hi
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rapidx:
He has been able to keep the things in his life in their respective places unlike millions of Nigerians. First of all, this man is an Ijaw man by citizenship and he's not apologetic about defending that interest. Then his Igbo ancestry; does not care to tell any person that his ancestors were from Abam in Abia state. Then practices the Islamic religion in Nigeria without appending his political loyalty to Nigeria's Sokoto caliphate. Like or loathe him, he is one of a kind.

What a man!

ENDORSED
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by macof(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Iamsynord:
God will not answer the Prayer of a Sinner. I am a christian but if Dokunbo needs spiritual power to kill ,combat and destroy supposed anti Jonathan people and wage war if Jonathan loses, he should go to India or other places instead of corruptting the Holy lands of Makkah.

did ur god nt empower Mohammed on his wars and violence
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
tonychristopher:

OGA, WHO MADE HIM SUPREME LEADER OF ALL MUSLIM, WHEN WAS HE MADE SUPREME LEADER AND WHO GAVE HIM THE SAFF OF OFFICE, ARE YOU SAYING THAT ALL MUSLIM IN NIGERIA IS ANSWERABLE TO HIM

WHY MUST IT BE THE NORTHERN DUDE WILL BE SUPREME LEADER NOT THE DUDE FROM SOUTH KNOWING HOW THE SOUTH IS MORE EXPOSED AND EDUCATED THAN THE NORTH

WELL I AM NOT IN FOR A DEBATE COS I AM NOT A MUSLIM, IF I WAS A MUSLIM I WOULD HAVE CALLED THIS AND HIM BLUFFS

u have access to the internet. pls do ur research properly, i'll say no more.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by tonychristopher: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

u have access to the internet. pls do ur research properly, i'll say no more.

BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY...

WHO MADE HIM MUSLIM HEAD IN NIGERIA ?
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by blackjack21(m): 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
tonychristopher:

IT IS WHAT I HAVE SEEN SECERALLY AND THAT IS WHY THE SALLAH DAY OF BOTH YORUBA AND HAUSA ARE DIFFERENT

THIS IS A FACT

Choi!!! Your has completely been rigged. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rapidx:

You are the guy missing the point albeit deliberately. You can't rope people into being your subjects through the back door. Someone can be a good christian without loyalty to a worldly mortal. I repeat, Asari can be a practicing Moslim and 'good' one for that matter without Mr Saad Abubakar! Afterall Saad Abubakar will not open the gates of Aljannat for him except 'allah".
its not a matter of choice, and forget about spirituality. i know a man cannot get to heaven because of his pastor or imam but his relationship with God. As long as one is a muslim in Nigeria, he is their head. Pls do ur research properly.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Bode2: 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
irunoboo:
I'm in a relationship so I'm not looking for something serious. I need a sexually active guy to be a friend with. I mean friendship with benefits. Sex for cash. Drop your number or pin if you're interested

You have to be a tall guy

Big dick

Flat belly

And can last long in bed

nonsense, I think there is a thread in the sexuality section that addresses your need. Nevertheless, it pays to live a chaste and responsible life and the way of the wayward is hard and inadvertently full of sorrow, pains and anguish.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by PenSniper: 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
midolian:
u mean your mother strives there during hajj?

The place is for muslims and my mother did not suffer the misfortune of being one of the servants of the chief demon, satisfied ?
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Ilekeh(f): 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Why aren't shallow-minded people calling this one a terrorist because he's muslim?

I guess it's all about tribe.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
tonychristopher:

BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY...

WHO MADE HIM MUSLIM HEAD IN NIGERIA ?
you are incorrigible, sha just do ur research.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by tonychristopher: 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
blackjack21:

Choi!!! Your has completely been rigged. cheesycheesycheesy
that is why and what i have noticed in muslim faith, i hate that discrimination, why cant you have same day for celebration?
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by gwales: 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
tonychristopher:

THE QUESTION IS ..IS THE SOKOTO CALIPH LEADER OF HAUSA MUSLIM IN NIGERIA OR LEADER OF ALL MUSLIM IN NIGERIA EVEN ASARI?

I WONDER WHAT MAKES YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT EVERYTHING LEADERSHIP IS ASCRIBED TO NORTH

I LEARNT THAT A YORUBA MUSLIM CANT LEAD PRAYERS IN A MOSQUE WHERE THERE IS HAUSA FULANI MUSLIM

SO WHY LOOK DOWN ON SOUTHERN MUSLIM

I JUST DONT KNOW WHY THEY (MUSLIM IN SOUTH) BELIEVE AND BUY INTO THIS SOKOTO THING AND MUSLIM STUFF...
a yoruba Muslim can't lead prayers in some place in the North? this is the first time I am hearing this and I am also from North. pls tell us more.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by gwales: 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
blackjack21:

The sokoto caliph is the leader of Muslims in Nigeria.
Now don't tell me you don't know what leadership means.

Now stop wondering how people think, help yourself and upgrade your reasoning capacity so that you will understand why people reason the way they do.
for all I know is that Saad abubakar is a leader but not as u pple c it most especially non Muslim who view him as someone who has authority to all Muslim . his role is just ceremonial mostly for speaking in the interest of Muslim and for the announcement of the sighting of moon and sallah day.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by stonemind(f): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
irunoboo:
I'm in a relationship so I'm not looking for something serious. I need a sexually active guy to be a friend with. I mean friendship with benefits. Sex for cash. Drop your number or pin if you're interested

Big dick

Flat belly

And can last long in bed

Like seriously?
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by gwales: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
tonychristopher:

THIS IS A FACT
nope. u lied. even in the North, there wasn't a sallah period that was observed in a single day. in Islam there is nothing like North and south, East or west, black or white, Arab or non Arab.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by blackjack21(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
tonychristopher:

that is why and what i have noticed in muslim faith, i hate that discrimination, why cant you they have same day for celebration?

I guess it is the same reason as why catholics believe in three gods, protestants one(jesus) and JW one but not jesus.
You're a christian, I hope you understand
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by gidado14(m): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
londonrivals:
He captioned the pictures :

VISITING THE HOUSE OF ALLAH.

https://m.facebook.com/mujahid.dokuboasari/posts/863942980314689
HE IS AN INFIDEL LIKE SHEKAU, SHIKAU TOO DE VISIT SAUDI ARABIA

Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by stonemind(f): 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
irunoboo:

Big dick

Flat belly

And can last long in bed

Well if na olosho You be, that one no be problem, just accept my me 52D15D21 mek I nack You comot sharp sharp no time. ..
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Jaycool18(m): 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
amanze15:
boss grin buh he's seems like a kiss and tell no gag
lol
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by arewaqueen: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
tonychristopher:

that is why and what i have noticed in muslim faith, i hate that discrimination, why cant you have same day for celebration?

To answer your question, there isnt any discrimination and you would love to believe. On the different sallah days , we have people who will not celebrate sallah unless they sight the moon themselves. If we have people with such Aqidah (view) what do you want the rest of the muslim ummah to do.

For example, is it all christians that do the ash wednesday, NO! Does that depict any sign of discrimination or changes the fact that they will eventually celebrate easter , No!
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by blackjack21(m): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
gwales:
for all I know is that Saad abubakar is a leader but not as u pple c it most especially non Muslim who view him as someone who has authority to all Muslim . his role is just ceremonial mostly for speaking in the interest of Muslim and for the announcement of the sighting of moon and sallah day.

Mybe you know better. I won't argue with a Muslim on his religion.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by deebrain(m): 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
God is indeed merciful. People just take Him for-granted. All the spiritual meetings and all that, yet, choose to do evil.

Pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio / President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries / Officers Who Spoke With Terrorists After Kuje Prison Attack Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.